• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

The detroit lions

jon kitna went 19/23 with about 300 yards and 2 TDs.

kevin smith also scored and had a decent preseason. Theyre first teamers outsccored every team they played.

Oh but preseason means anything?
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Re: The detroit lions

no only things that have happened before can ever happen so since we didn't show we can win yet we never will

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

sound proof logic. because the lions ripped it up last year and sucked for the full duration of a year, then it must mean that the bills sucking this preseason will mean a full 16-0 run. The regression analysis proves that. There is no chance that it'll vary from our historical prediction model we just created.

Someone bring a keg and let's meet in downtown buffalo on mainstreet and celebrate our superbowl championship team. I'm booking my flight right now

I apologize for being pessimistic on this team and doubting a career loser like jauron. Surely he never failed in making player personnel decisions. I mean the guy played a-train over fred jackson, thought steve johnson didn't have enough talent last year to play consistently, needed to get to the last preseason game before he found his winning OL matchup, kept melvin fowler in for way too long last year, told us that JP losman was a capable QB and even was quoted as saying, "jp has proved in his career that he can win."

No, i was the one who was wrong to doubt 10 years of ineptness. It was on my shoulders. Thank you, optimistic bills fans for helping me see the light.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        • Oct 2002

how can you spend all day on this MB just bashing and hating on your favorite team? Go out..enjoy the day its nice out. who knows maybe youll find a nice lady friend..or guy friend whatever your into.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
          jon kitna went 19/23 with about 300 yards and 2 TDs.

kevin smith also scored and had a decent preseason. Theyre first teamers outsccored every team they played.

Oh but preseason means anything?
          Hmmm, three straight seasons of 7-9, only one winning season in his coaching career.

Oh, but the regular season means nothing...umm, you my friend, need to get an f'n clue!

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

i was trying to see the world in the same way you see. By linking things that have no connection to reality and promising butterflys and unicorns to every child.

There is a storm coming and its called 2009 bills football. The people who've prepared themselves are going to come out feeling a whole lot better.

Do you actually realize that in that 2-8 slump that the bills were making the same mistakes as they did in jauron's first year?

If you like getting beaten on every week and then hear rumors that this team is moving out of buffalo, then great. Root this team on. If you wish better things for the 1,000 of fans who spend their money to go to games and root them on, then welcome to seeing the team for what it is. One of the 3 worst NFL franchises in the last 10 years.

If you're only comment on a message board is to step away from the message board, i'm confused as to what the point of havinga message board is.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              Hmmm, three straight seasons of 7-9, only one winning season in his coaching career.

Oh, but the regular season means nothing...umm, you my friend, need to get an f'n clue!

So we sign a HoF wide out. Draft a DE to help our pass rush. Our rookie CB from last years first round now in his 2nd year. Poz is in his 3rd year. Trent isnt a "rookie" starter anymore. We traded a fat LT who did nothing last year but disrupt the team. (dont tell me he played well) We got rid of our OC..a bit late.. but can the play calling get much worse? Yes i have no clue. I just dont have a doom and gloom outlook on everything like you do.

Now you going to go on and say how our OLINE is terrible. How do you know? Have you seen them play a meaningful game? Did you think peters was going to be good the 1st year he started at LT? I like to give bell the same chance. Dick knows hes on the hot seat, you dont think hell try all he can to keep his job? If he gets fired he as well knows he might be unemployed for some time.

You dont think Lee evans was good? Now take him and put someone better them him on the other side? Dont tell me to get a clue when your just dont like to look at any good the team has.

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

the bills will shock us all. theres no way they suck as bad as we think, and it is my opinion we added players that make us better than the team that we had last season.
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  sound proof logic. because the lions ripped it up last year and sucked for the full duration of a year, then it must mean that the bills sucking this preseason will mean a full 16-0 run. The regression analysis proves that..

Who said that? your a joker.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
                    the bills will shock us all. theres no way they suck as bad as we think, and it is my opinion we added players that make us better than the team that we had last season.
                    I'd feel the same way...IF...Dickey wasn't the HC. His poor coaching is WAY too much for this team to overcome. Hope I'm wrong, but I've seen this movie and it always ends badly!

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

dick jauron is an NFL coach. He should know the second he accepts the job that he's on the hot seat. Therefore he should be winning from the get go if he wants that job.

Now that he's sucked for 3+ years as a bills coach and 7 years before that, i'm suppose to believe he found football reasoning and make a winner out of this team? Shouldn't he have been under fire in the preseason and putting his absolute best OL lineup then? Why wait til now?

There is a level of incompetence that fans like you allow to go on. This team owes us a real team. We've financed 10 ****ty years of football. Now we should be repaid with a legitimate shot at the playoffs. I can not believe we are willing to accept rebuilding when nothing ever was built in the first place.

I'll tell you what, if the bills finish ahead of whatever your prediction is for the bills, i'll add you to my list of people i need to apologize to.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                        dick jauron is an NFL coach. He should know the second he accepts the job that he's on the hot seat. Therefore he should be winning from the get go if he wants that job.

Now that he's sucked for 3+ years as a bills coach and 7 years before that, i'm suppose to believe he found football reasoning and make a winner out of this team? Shouldn't he have been under fire in the preseason and putting his absolute best OL lineup then? Why wait til now?

There is a level of incompetence that fans like you allow to go on. This team owes us a real team. We've financed 10 ****ty years of football. Now we should be repaid with a legitimate shot at the playoffs. I can not believe we are willing to accept rebuilding when nothing ever was built in the first place.

I'll tell you what, if the bills finish ahead of whatever your prediction is for the bills, i'll add you to my list of people i need to apologize to.

I dont want your apoligies. I just listed reasons why were better then last year. How are we worse? i dont see it.

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

how are we worse:

1. dick jauron is the coach doing the same stupid crap that he's always done
                          2. we took out a bad OC who didn't have experience and tried to keep the basic fairchild system and replaced him with a guy who has no experience who is forced to use Turks system which is based on the fairchild system
                          3. the OL - if this current OL was the best set up, why didn't they use this from the get go?
                          4. the OL part 2 - bell, even if a diamond in the rough, is still not even 100%
                          5. ML isn't playing the first 3 games
                          6. The DB's still play with huge cushions and still enjoy giving up 3rd and long
                          7. Trent is regressing and again has a **** OL blocking for him
                          8. TO has proven us nothing. he got injured on a part of the body that can become a nagging injury for a player his age. We have to wait and see what he can do.
                          9. Denney and Kelsay. need i say more
                          10. Poz is in his 3rd year. What does that possibly mean? The guy didn't look good last year in coverage, is still slow to the ball now, and doesn't look to be breaking from the mold.
                          11. Mitchell....see Poz
                          12. 3rd linebacker yet to be found. Ellison still gets the start.
                          13. harder overall schedule. they screwed up with the easiest schedule in the league last year.
                          14. 0-6 vs the AFC EAst.
                          15. Jauron has beaten 2 teams in 3 years over .500.
                          16. 3 points in last 3 games last year.
                          17. the 3-4 defense continues to keep them confused.

Would you like more or is this enough to offset your weak list of positives?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
                            Thats kindof my feeling. Nothing in life is usually ever as bad as it seems, nor as good as it seems. People often get too high or too low.

With the Bills, we often get too high because this team has been crushing our expectations for about a decade now. Thats why my expectations are very low at this point. That way, if I'm wrong, I'll have no problem eating crow. I'd love to be wrong - I just don't see it happening.
                            Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-09-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Detroit looks really good on paper this year, they could surprise some people but I must say that Stafford doesn't impress me much.

Back on topic, I agree with your logic. We haven't even played a regular season game yet and there is all this doom and gloom type of behaviour going on, when we should be circling the wagons!!

Comment

Working...
                              X