• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

I hope everyone does understand

That when the season does begin and if we do end up looking better then most thought, everyone will be over-joyed, and more then happy to be wrong. God words alone cannot describe the joy I would feel if we turn out to be for real

All of the negative vibes out there are understandable though, and those that feel it is unwarranted... well that is just silly. it is 2,000,000,000 % warranted. there is a negative pattern going on 10 years strong, and this patterns was present before the 90's fun run too.

but If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block we all be extremly happy

it's just hard for many of us who have tried year after year to keep the faith to watch the team year after year actually go no where.

Seriously If someone kicked you in the balls on a daily basis would you really say "thank You sir may I have another"

last years 5-0 start and late season wheels coming off pretty much cemented the need for serious changes... Well we got serious changes but unfortunately many of them weren't the kind of changes a team expecting to make a playoff run would make.

but right now it's "thank you Mr. Wilson, can i have another" until proven otherwise.

please don't be too hard on us for not feeling like we have the ingredients in place for the playoffs this year... Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.
    Last edited by ddaryl; 09-09-2009, 02:51 PM.

• cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: I hope everyone does understand

Originally posted by ddaryl
    Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

eew
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

I get it, good points man.

You gotta understand where us homers are coming from though too. I miss the days of wearing crazy pants and losing my voice for the whole week after cheering my ass off on Sunday.

Comment

• ddaryl
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
          I get it, good points man.

You gotta understand where us homers are coming from though too. I miss the days of wearing crazy pants and losing my voice for the whole week after cheering my ass off on Sunday.

Just for the record go back and read my posts 2 - 3 and even 4 offseasons ago. I was the posterboy for homers

Now I'm a beat down dog who has his tail between his leg and is scurrying off into the corner.

Serioulsy this organization has beat me down

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Just for the record go back and read my posts 2 - 3 and even 4 offseasons ago. I was the posterboy for homers

Now I'm a beat down dog who has his tail between his leg and is scurrying off into the corner.

Serioulsy this organization has beat me down
            Dude, crazy pants should be comissioned to Bills fans by default, those will get fans circlin the wagons!!

Comment

• jamze132
              • Jun 2003

I would be glad to eat some crow and I am actually hoping I have to. But there is a better chance of Dick returning next year than that happening so...

Comment

• ddaryl
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                I would be glad to eat some crow and I am actually hoping I have to. But there is a better chance of Dick returning next year than that happening so...

I have my hot sauce ready... Crow would never have tasted so good. In fact I'm begging for a crow dinner.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

That when the season does begin and if we do end up looking better then most thought, everyone will be over-joyed, and more then happy to be wrong. God words alone cannot describe the joy I would feel if we turn out to be for real

All of the negative vibes out there are understandable though, and those that feel it is unwarranted... well that is just silly. it is 2,000,000,000 % warranted. there is a negative pattern going on 10 years strong, and this patterns was present before the 90's fun run too.

but If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block we all be extremly happy

it's just hard for many of us who have tried year after year to keep the faith to watch the team year after year actually go no where.

Seriously If someone kicked you in the balls on a daily basis would you really say "thank You sir may I have another"

last years 5-0 start and late season wheels coming off pretty much cemented the need for serious changes... Well we got serious changes but unfortunately many of them weren't the kind of changes a team expecting to make a playoff run would make.

but right now it's "thank you Mr. Wilson, can i have another" until proven otherwise.

please don't be too hard on us for not feeling like we have the ingredients in place for the playoffs this year... Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.
                  Well said...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

I'm begging for a crow dinner.

me too. i haven't had one yet. the Lickers tried giving me one during the 5 game winning streak, in 06, but we know how that turned out.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Of course I'll be happy as hell if we kick ass this year. What red, white, and blue Bills fan wouldn't? I just don't want to act like a homer and set myself up for another disappointment.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        me too. i haven't had one yet. the Lickers tried giving me one during the 5 game winning streak, in 06, but we know how that turned out.
                        Thus the reason it is SOOOO hard to expect much from this team...they always find a way to screw it up and you have the biggest loser running the show. I'd love to eat crow...

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                          • Sep 2004

The Bills wanna make me shoot...........somebody! Can I have another kick on my bolas, por favor?!?!?!
                          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• ddaryl
                            • Jan 2005

I hope the overly optomistic crowd actually begins to realize that we all want nothing more then to see this team succeed, instead of suckceeding.

I'm just having a hard time rinsing that horrible taste in my mouth from season after season of craptastic football only to be met with our preseason this year.

A convincing showing (not necessarily a win) against the Patriots would be the mouthwash needed to at least begin rinsing that awful taste out for many of us.
                            Last edited by ddaryl; 09-09-2009, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
                              Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                              • Jul 2002

If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block
                              ... and a winnebago made of pepperoni and gouda cheese drives right out of my rectum, and ...
                              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                              X