PDA

View Full Version : I hope everyone does understand

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
That when the season does begin and if we do end up looking better then most thought, everyone will be over-joyed, and more then happy to be wrong. God words alone cannot describe the joy I would feel if we turn out to be for real

All of the negative vibes out there are understandable though, and those that feel it is unwarranted... well that is just silly. it is 2,000,000,000 % warranted. there is a negative pattern going on 10 years strong, and this patterns was present before the 90's fun run too.

but If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block we all be extremly happy

it's just hard for many of us who have tried year after year to keep the faith to watch the team year after year actually go no where.

Seriously If someone kicked you in the balls on a daily basis would you really say "thank You sir may I have another"

last years 5-0 start and late season wheels coming off pretty much cemented the need for serious changes... Well we got serious changes but unfortunately many of them weren't the kind of changes a team expecting to make a playoff run would make.

but right now it's "thank you Mr. Wilson, can i have another" until proven otherwise.

please don't be too hard on us for not feeling like we have the ingredients in place for the playoffs this year... Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.

cocamide
09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.

:limpclap:

mybills
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
eew

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I get it, good points man.

You gotta understand where us homers are coming from though too. I miss the days of wearing crazy pants and losing my voice for the whole week after cheering my ass off on Sunday.

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 01:16 PM
I get it, good points man.

You gotta understand where us homers are coming from though too. I miss the days of wearing crazy pants and losing my voice for the whole week after cheering my ass off on Sunday.

Just for the record go back and read my posts 2 - 3 and even 4 offseasons ago. I was the posterboy for homers

Now I'm a beat down dog who has his tail between his leg and is scurrying off into the corner.

Serioulsy this organization has beat me down

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Just for the record go back and read my posts 2 - 3 and even 4 offseasons ago. I was the posterboy for homers

Now I'm a beat down dog who has his tail between his leg and is scurrying off into the corner.

Serioulsy this organization has beat me down

Dude, crazy pants should be comissioned to Bills fans by default, those will get fans circlin the wagons!! :laugh:

jamze132
09-09-2009, 02:34 PM
I would be glad to eat some crow and I am actually hoping I have to. But there is a better chance of Dick returning next year than that happening so...

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I would be glad to eat some crow and I am actually hoping I have to. But there is a better chance of Dick returning next year than that happening so...

I have my hot sauce ready... Crow would never have tasted so good. In fact I'm begging for a crow dinner. :drool2:

Nighthawk
09-09-2009, 05:15 PM
That when the season does begin and if we do end up looking better then most thought, everyone will be over-joyed, and more then happy to be wrong. God words alone cannot describe the joy I would feel if we turn out to be for real

All of the negative vibes out there are understandable though, and those that feel it is unwarranted... well that is just silly. it is 2,000,000,000 % warranted. there is a negative pattern going on 10 years strong, and this patterns was present before the 90's fun run too.

but If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block we all be extremly happy

it's just hard for many of us who have tried year after year to keep the faith to watch the team year after year actually go no where.

Seriously If someone kicked you in the balls on a daily basis would you really say "thank You sir may I have another"

last years 5-0 start and late season wheels coming off pretty much cemented the need for serious changes... Well we got serious changes but unfortunately many of them weren't the kind of changes a team expecting to make a playoff run would make.

but right now it's "thank you Mr. Wilson, can i have another" until proven otherwise.

please don't be too hard on us for not feeling like we have the ingredients in place for the playoffs this year... Our balls are sore and nobody is offering any ice.

Well said...

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm begging for a crow dinner. :drool2:

me too. i haven't had one yet. the Lickers tried giving me one during the 5 game winning streak, in 06, but we know how that turned out.

DynaPaul
09-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Of course I'll be happy as hell if we kick ass this year. What red, white, and blue Bills fan wouldn't? I just don't want to act like a homer and set myself up for another disappointment.

Nighthawk
09-09-2009, 05:29 PM
me too. i haven't had one yet. the Lickers tried giving me one during the 5 game winning streak, in 06, but we know how that turned out.

Thus the reason it is SOOOO hard to expect much from this team...they always find a way to screw it up and you have the biggest loser running the show. I'd love to eat crow...

The last buffalo fan
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
The Bills wanna make me shoot...........somebody! Can I have another kick on my bolas, por favor?!?!?! :gobills:

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 09:10 PM
I hope the overly optomistic crowd actually begins to realize that we all want nothing more then to see this team succeed, instead of suckceeding.

I'm just having a hard time rinsing that horrible taste in my mouth from season after season of craptastic football only to be met with our preseason this year.

A convincing showing (not necessarily a win) against the Patriots would be the mouthwash needed to at least begin rinsing that awful taste out for many of us.

Meathead
09-09-2009, 09:35 PM
If by chance this preseason was a smoke screen, and all of sudden our coach learns how to make smart gameday decisions, and our QB shows he has a fantastic ability to throw the ball 20+ yds 5-10 times a game.. and our young inexperienced, decimated OL learns to run block
... and a winnebago made of pepperoni and gouda cheese drives right out of my rectum, and ...

Meathead
09-09-2009, 09:37 PM
... driven by elvis with ziggy stardust at shotgun ...

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM
... driven by elvis with ziggy stardust at shotgun ...

LOL.. I had that exact same trip too... :band:

lmcshadow
09-09-2009, 11:24 PM
But what if???????

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Darryl, a la chingada con esto, los bills son los mejors, pendejos pats!!!! :up:

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2009, 12:21 AM
pacifico para todos!! :beers:

ddaryl
09-10-2009, 08:17 AM
DArryl, ala chingado con esto los bills son los mejors, pendjeos opats!!!!

:goodpost:

but my spanish to english translator seems ot be on the fritz.

Here's what I am getting back

""Wing Ching with the bills that are better pendjeos opats ""

pacifoic para tosdos!! ;beres:

""Pacifoic for tosdos "" is what I get back on this one

I was using this site for translation

but may I end by saying

Podrá el fútbol dioses sonreír a los proyectos de ley, y que nuestra temporada lleva a un superbowl victoria :superman:

Philagape
09-10-2009, 08:47 AM
If there's anyone who should never have their fanhood questioned, it's the loyal opposition of this team.

How would you all view this team if you weren't fans? If you were another team's fans?
The Bills would be a pathetic laughingstock.
Both for their history, and their present condition.
A career loser as a coach.
The marketing guy as the GM.
Letting the OC and a two-year starting lineman go just before the season starts.
Promoting from within at a rate that will have the waterboy calling the plays next year.
No playoffs in nine years.
And all that on top of being known as the four-time SB losers and having one of our greatest players be a criminal.
How many other franchises are as big a joke? Detroit maybe? Oakland? At least they've won overall championships in the past.

And yet, WE'RE STILL HERE.
What kind of fan would subject ourselves to this abuse year after year after year? Who would care enough to still bother giving this team tough love?
HOW DARE anyone challenge our fanhood??
It's easy to check your critical thinking at the door and just be a cheerleader; but to angrily acknowledge the sad state of this team, to have our comments reflect the inherent negativity at OBD, and still show up here and hope we're wrong ... that level of loyalty blows away anyone else's.
If our fanhood depending on winning, we would have left long ago ... like when they hired Dick.
We chasten those whom we love, because we love them. There's no other logical reason.

SabreEleven
09-10-2009, 09:05 AM
There are a lot of people around here who enjoy getting kicked in the nuts.

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2009, 12:45 PM
:goodpost:

but my spanish to english translator seems ot be on the fritz.

Here's what I am getting back

""Wing Ching with the bills that are better pendjeos opats ""

""Pacifoic for tosdos "" is what I get back on this one

I was using this site for translation

but may I end by saying

Podrá el fútbol dioses sonreír a los proyectos de ley, y que nuestra temporada lleva a un superbowl victoria :superman:

:spit: damn borrachos!

ddaryl
09-10-2009, 01:52 PM
If there's anyone who should never have their fanhood questioned, it's the loyal opposition of this team.

How would you all view this team if you weren't fans? If you were another team's fans?
Letting the OC and a two-year starting lineman go just before the season starts.
Promoting from within at a rate that will have the waterboy calling the plays next year.
And all that on top of being known as the four-time SB losers and having one of our greatest players be a criminal.
How many other franchises are as big a joke? Detroit maybe? Oakland? At least they've won overall championships in the past.

What kind of fan would subject ourselves to this abuse year after year after year? Who would care enough to still bother giving this team tough love?
It's easy to check your critical thinking at the door and just be a cheerleader; but to angrily acknowledge the sad state of this team, to have our comments reflect the inherent negativity at OBD, and still show up here and hope we're wrong ... that level of loyalty blows away anyone else's.
If our fanhood depending on winning, we would have left long ago ... like when they hired Dick.
We chasten those whom we love, because we love them. There's no other logical reason.

Well said my friend!!!!!!!!

*****ing or not who in there right mind comes back for more, only the loyalist of th eloya, and that is all of us

ddaryl
09-10-2009, 01:53 PM
There are a lot of people around here who enjoy getting kicked in the nuts.

"Thank You Mr. Wilson, may I have another" :topdog2:

ddaryl
09-10-2009, 02:16 PM

Well said my friend!!!!!!!!

*****ing or not who in there right mind comes back for more, only the loyalist of th eloya, and that is all of us