PDA

View Full Version : Side conversation don't kill me

The Juice Is Loose
09-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Lets say we defy all odds and beat the Patriots.

I'd have to say that the throwback whites would officially be good luck at that point!

Is it possible, and if it is would you, do whatever it takes to switch to those uni's for the rest of the season?

Home or away. Wear the whites every chance we get.

What if? I'm kinda supersticious I was just wondering if you guys are?

BAM
09-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Whites for away, light blue for home games. Make it happen!

yordad
09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Whites at home, and on the road, because they beat the Pats in them? Seriously?

The Juice Is Loose
09-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Whites at home, and on the road, because they beat the Pats in them? Seriously?

why not? the chargers aren't wearing their dark blue jerseys for the first month of the season! they are using white jersey for 2 home games due to heat.

i'm just saying. why not? the cowboys wear white at home.

***********I'M NOT SAYING WE WILL BEAT THE PATRIOTS****************

I'm merely wondering if the team came out and beat them, if they should persue through the league the right to wear the throwbacks more. And then they can choose to wear white at home, if they want.

Maybe some team on the road makes them wear blue. But if they can control it, wear the white? Its just a question.

Marvelous
09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
If we beat the Patriots -then- IMO the best thing is WE BEAT THE PATRIOTS!
-I only have 1 memory of us beating them and thats the Sam Adams bogey/SI cover etc...Before that we we're pretty below avg against them...

-IT'S TIME!

BillsWin
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
you need request a jersey change 18 months in advanced before a training camp begins.

Nighthawk
09-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I love the throwback unis and believe they should be worn all the time.

mybills
09-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't want to see the white ones all the time. I like the blue throwbacks.

Billz_fan
09-09-2009, 08:07 PM
In honor of the 50th anniversary of the American Football League, the Buffalo Bills (one of the original members of the AFL) released a new away version of their popular throwback jersey.

According to BuffaloBills.com the new uniforms will be worn in three games:

Aug. 9 – Hall of Fame game vs. Tennessee

Sept. 14 – Opener at New England

Nov. 15 – at Tennessee

The blue throwback jerseys will be worn on:

Nov. 29 vs. Miami

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/227768-buffalo-bills-release-new-throwback-uniforms

Nighthawk
09-09-2009, 08:21 PM
On this subject, I was reading on ESPN about the throwbacks that each team will be wearing and they had a little tidbit in there about what the Bills pants for the all white throwbacks were going to look like, but they scrapped the idea. IMO, this looks better then what they wore in the Hall of Fame game. No biggie, but thought you guys might find it interesting.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/antoniobruno/GLP_BTS_127.jpg

Billz_fan
09-09-2009, 08:23 PM
On this subject, I was reading on ESPN about the throwbacks that each team will be wearing and they had a little tidbit in there about what the Bills pants for the all white throwbacks were going to look like, but they scrapped the idea. IMO, this looks better then what they wore in the Hall of Fame game. No biggie, but thought you guys might find it interesting.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/antoniobruno/GLP_BTS_127.jpg

I love those !!

Nighthawk
09-09-2009, 08:29 PM
I love those !!

Same here...I think those would really set the unis off!

yordad
09-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I think your gonna be sucked into a marketing scheme if they beat the Pats wearing those jerseys.