PDA

View Full Version : The T.O. Factor

The Juice Is Loose
09-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Alright. Reading about TO in practice today, catching a ball behind his back and asking reporters if they got that on tape, made me think of something.

Almost every team has that guy that if they are gone, the team just isn't the same.

TO has never played in a game with us before, but you have to imagine that his intensity, effort, and ability has got to have an effect on this team both in practice and in games.

He has a mental edge that nobody on this team has displayed before. If a linemen misses a block, instead of getting a pat on the back and a blank stare from Jauron, will now be getting an earful from a HOF WR on the sideline!

I have always been a huge TO fan. I actually, and this is NO LIE, considered buying an Owens 81 Bills jersey before he even got cut from Dallas, just because I was such a fan of his and I don't like wearing Dallas jerseys!

A good example for me would be Lynch's effect on Jackson. I feel Jackson runs harder and better because of the mental effect that Lynch has on him as a teammate.

I think TO is going to spark this team.

Let the countdown to TO begin!

Ignition. Blastoff!

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
TO factor is my one clinging hope for success this year.