PDA

View Full Version : On the Pats... do you realize?

X-Era
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
6 starters from last year are gone on D

That the current starting DL had a total of 6 sacks COMBINED last year? And that NONE of them have ever had a double digit sack year?

That both starting OLB's have a combined starts last year of 12? Woods is a 3 start guy, Thomas was hurt and only played 9.

That one of there starting ILB's (Guyton) had a total of 26 tackles last year and started only 2 games?

Do you realize that there starting DB's are Bodden, James Sanders, Merriweather, and Shawn Springs (whom TO has owned)?

This D isnt the same Pats D we are used to.

If our OL is schemed to help the youngsters, if we dink and dunk, if we can run on them, and if we take some shots deep... I think we can win.

rcd333
09-09-2009, 05:35 PM
i thought that springs was the one that owned T.O.
i could be mistaken

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Noone understands how bad there defense is. I live in mass and even the sportstalk radio guys are nervous about there def.

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 05:36 PM
i could be mistaken
Thats what i thought too.. But i dont think hes starting.

X-Era
09-09-2009, 05:38 PM
i could be mistaken

Not according to TO and the commentators at his presser.

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Springs is starting on the depth but from what i heard(on the radio) wheatly may get more playing time.

X-Era
09-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Springs is starting on the depth but from what i heard(on the radio) wheatly may get more playing time.

OK, they probably will do better with Springs to be honest... point is they arent that great at DB.

EDS
09-09-2009, 06:08 PM
6 starters from last year are gone on D

That the current starting DL had a total of 6 sacks COMBINED last year? And that NONE of them have ever had a double digit sack year?

That both starting OLB's have a combined starts last year of 12? Woods is a 3 start guy, Thomas was hurt and only played 9.

That one of there starting ILB's (Guyton) had a total of 26 tackles last year and started only 2 games?

Do you realize that there starting DB's are Bodden, James Sanders, Merriweather, and Shawn Springs (whom TO has owned)?

This D isnt the same Pats D we are used to.

If our OL is schemed to help the youngsters, if we dink and dunk, if we can run on them, and if we take some shots deep... I think we can win.

Fair enough but the Pats offense is still loaded, and I don't like the Bills chances if the game becomes a shootout.

Prov401
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
I keep saying, the Pats secondary is horrible. But their front 4 is fantastic, with or without Seymore. Pats ran alot of 4-3 this pre-season, and we will probably see alot of 4-3 this Monday. Across the line from left to right their line will look like this: Jarvis Green, Vince Wilfork, Ty Warren, and Derrick Burgess. Their LB's will be Jerod Mayo, Pierre Woods, and Adalius Thomas. Their secondary is very young, but will be talented in a couple of years. Just like they built up Ty Law and Asanti Samuel, I think Patrick Chung will be their next elite CB in a few years. But right now, if we can prevent Trent from eating the turf, we should be able to throw the ball on the Pats.

Prov401
09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
And Shawn Springs is 34 years old, which means at his position, he's out of the NFL in 2 years. Hence, he's losing steps.

BillsWin
09-09-2009, 06:14 PM
**** the pats.

casdhf
09-09-2009, 06:20 PM
And Shawn Springs is 34 years old, which means at his position, he's out of the NFL in 2 years. Hence, he's losing steps.But he's a year younger than the guy that's supposed to be torching him.

rcd333
09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
if there's any team that can take washed up veterans and make them look good its the pats

HHURRICANE
09-09-2009, 06:34 PM
New England doesn't know what they have on D so I'll give you that. But we attacked their weakness by dismantling our o-line so any advantage has been completely mitigated.