PDA

View Full Version : "... sometimes an incompletion on a shot shouldn’t deter you from throwing it again."

Yasgur's Farm
09-09-2009, 07:09 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/
“I think one of the things (Van Pelt) said to us was that he wants to take more shots and sometimes an incompletion on a shot shouldn’t deter you from throwing it again,” said Evans. ”So I think that’s one of the things that he wants to do is take them.”:bf1:
Maybe we got another player refusing to where the kool-aid skirt.

Refusing to wear a skirt list...
Terrell Owens
Lee Evans

Next?

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 07:26 PM
It's common sense. Yes it's also smart to take what the D gives you.

BUT if you don't take your shots and actually convince the D that it might be going long they're going to gain a step on the O because instead of being on their heals they'll be on their toes teeing off.

Just go back and watch preseason. We make those quick dumps and Defender is there almost as soon as the ball is caught. That happens because they are looking for the check down and expecting it.

BillsWin
09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Ill take Lee and Owens over almost any DB corps in the NFL. its just a matter of throwing them the football. AVP will call the plays. Will Trent take the chances?

Patti120
09-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Ill take Lee and Owens over almost any DB corps in the NFL. its just a matter of throwing them the football. AVP will call the plays. Will Trent take the chances?

But what about TE's weak arm and bum shoulder? Will we be wising we had JP back?

Please note the sarcasm!

Yasgur's Farm
09-09-2009, 08:00 PM
But what about TE's weak arm and bum shoulder? Will we be wising we had JP back?

Please note the sarcasm!You just make sure you keep wearing a skirt... My fantas... Err I mean viso.... Mmmm I mean impression is a skirt 4u.

justasportsfan
09-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Yes it's also smart to take what the D gives you.

.that's been the philosophy of this team and it's pathetic. It's soft . It's shows that the HC doesn't know squat about having an offense.

A winning HC dictates to the D and shoves their O up the D's arse. He forces the D to make adjustments and not bend to what the D dictates to them.