Whitner crying because we think he sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Whitner crying because we think he sucks...

Now in his fourth season in Buffalo, Whitner understands the fan and media discontent, he feels the tension in the community, and he gets constant reminders on Facebook and Twitter about what the frustrated fan base is feeling.

"A lot of people talk crazy at times," Whitner said regarding the popular social networking sites. "How much I suck, how much we suck, how much coach Jauron sucks. And you can't respond, especially in a negative way. I try to send back a nice remark because I know the frustration, I know how long the (playoff) drought has been and I know how much the fans love the Buffalo Bills.

If he thinks those two places are bad, he better not come on this site...
    Last edited by jamze132; 09-09-2009, 11:29 PM.
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: Whitner crying because we think he sucks...

Dear Donte,

If you're reading this (and I'm sure you are because you certainly don't spend your free time improving yourself as a football player) you ****ing suck. You were a terrible draft pick, just go retire, go hang out on myspace with the little girls, and play barbies.

You suck.

Comment

• Prov401
      President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
      • Aug 2008

It sucks because I always find myself rooting for him to live up to his pick. I usually try to stand clear of Whitner threads, because to many, there really isn't an argument. It's just, he sucks, end of conversation. I will admit, he has deffinitley looked more like a 5th round pick. However, I'll still say this... He has never once had a pass rush to help him out.

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

Adding to what I wrote above, all I'm saying is this. Would Rodney Harrison or Ed Reed be as elite as they were/are able to be, without their front 3/4 getting constant pressure. I mean, they never had/have to run around for 6-10 seconds every play.
        Last edited by Prov401; 09-09-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
          Adding to what I wrote above, all I'm saying is this. Would Rodney Harrison or Ed Reed be as elite as they were/are able to be, without their front 3/4 getting constant pressure. I mean, they never had/have to run around for 6-10 seconds every play.
          Regardless, I don't think you can mention Whitner with Reed or Harrison unless it's April 1.

Comment

• raphael120
            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
            • Oct 2005

I figured out why Whitner only has 1 career INT. He has carpal tunnel from typing on blogs defending himself left and right. Guess what Whitner, if you stopped making yourself such a public target by 1. not being availbale on Facebook/Twitter/etc and 2. actually playing well and not missing tackles left and right.

Now I know the knock is that "well he doesnt have a pass rush", well whats the excuse for his horrid tackling and being out of place and taking wrong angles? Is that the pass rushes fault too????

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

We overreached on that pick, no doubt.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Rather have Ngata.

Comment

• whkfc
                  Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
                  • May 2003

1 word. Bust!!! And he does suck brings nothing to the table. Just like this post.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

I can't defend his play, but I really didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said.

Comment

• realdealryan
                      realdealrex
                      • Nov 2005

Every time he updates his facebook status about 10-15% of the comments are "well how about you show it on the field", "Ngata has more picks than you", "you suck", etc..........

I get that he's trying to be an accessible athlete and he has a couple of charities, but the other half of things, his on-field performance, leaves a lot to be desired. We moved him to FS and then drafted his replacement this year, plain and simple. Okay, maybe it's not that simple, but geez, dude, just shutup and play. I think he knows what's happened to most of Marv's acquisitions....

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                        Now in his fourth season in Buffalo, Whitner understands the fan and media discontent, he feels the tension in the community, and he gets constant reminders on Facebook and Twitter about what the frustrated fan base is feeling.

"A lot of people talk crazy at times," Whitner said regarding the popular social networking sites. "How much I suck, how much we suck, how much coach Jauron sucks. And you can't respond, especially in a negative way. I try to send back a nice remark because I know the frustration, I know how long the (playoff) drought has been and I know how much the fans love the Buffalo Bills.

If he thinks those two places are bad, he better not come on this site...
                        As much as everyone wants to point out how much Whitner has underperformed as an individual, the fact still remains that he has played behind one of the most lack luster D Lines in the league since he has been here.

Please show me a great safety that plays on a weak defense. Not going to happen.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132

quit crying like a little homo, Whitner.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• realdealryan
                            realdealrex
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
                            As much as everyone wants to point out how much Whitner has underperformed as an individual, the fact still remains that he has played behind one of the most lack luster D Lines in the league since he has been here.

Please show me a great safety that plays on a weak defense. Not going to happen.
                            Bob Sanders?

Comment

• cocamide
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by realdealryan
                              Bob Sanders?
                              Hopefully Maybin can be to Whitner what Freeney is to Sanders.

Comment

Working...
                              X