• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Typical NE writer

He says in his headline that the Bills are so bad that "we" may as well give them to Canada? WTF? A writer endorsing a team be moved out of the US? Time to fill this guy's inbox with hate mail and time to tell the league that there is a writer promoting teams be moved out of the country.

Here's the article

Here's his email: scrowe@gmail.com

Let him have it folks!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Typical NE writer

The guy is an obvious Gay

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Really, the Bills have three things working against them.

1) You can’t win with a bad offensive line.
      2) You can’t win with a lame duck coach.
      3) They are unofficially Canada’s NFL football team. And Canada knows NOTHING about football. Just look at the CFL.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I always laugh at NE fans because everyone knows they are the poster child for bandwagon fans. Until they got good in the mid 90's no one cared about the Patriots. When the Celtics suck no one up their talks about them. When the Bruins suck no one went to games. At least in Buffalo the fans support them through thick and thin. NE fans can talk the smack all they want. I just brush it off.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

LET'S KICK THEIR ASS MONDAY NIGHT!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by don137
            I always laugh at NE fans because everyone knows they are the poster child for bandwagon fans. Until they got good in the mid 90's no one cared about the Patriots. When the Celtics suck no one up their talks about them. When the Bruins suck no one went to games. At least in Buffalo the fans support them through thick and thin. NE fans can talk the smack all they want. I just brush it off.
            Fact
            Fact
            Fact
            anddd Fact

I say the same things all the time. The majority of Boston sports fans are bandwagoners who abandon their teams when they are no good. If the Bills were in New England they would have 40,000 at every game. The fact that we pack our stadium in a tiny dying city with a ****ty team points to the fact that this towns fans are unparalleled in the U.S., except for maybe those of Green Bay.
            Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-10-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

By the way, the guy that wrote this 'article' is just a blogger. Any moron with a keyboard and some sense can post a blog spewing biases and nonsense.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                Try living amongst them.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

the crazy thing is, i really feel like we ARE trying to build a better offensive line! we drafted 2 linemen in the first 2 rounds, i almost forget that we had fowler/preston at center last year and now we have hangartner that started half the games for a very good running Panthers team last year, and Bell is a stud in the making. It may take some time, it just shows that this guy is simply dismissing the Bills offensive line as "not havign any suitable replacements" without doing a smidge of research other than what he reads on ESPN.com

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                    • Jul 2004

Lets see how he writes about the loss and who he can blame it on.

They have a decent OLine.
                    They have a top notch cheating coach.
                    They are offically the team for every ******* that hops from hot team to hot team. Pat fans also have Steeler, Rams, Buccs, ect.... jerseys in their closets...
                    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

this might be a good email to archive until tuesday. if the bills win, it'll be fun to send him an email then.

I hate this casual NFL response of how the team is already gone from buffalo. He roots for a team that originated the idea of regionalizing a team. They don't even play in boston or are even called the Boston Patriots. Pretty awesome for a big city.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

we're NE's *****.

carreer TD's vs. Pats
                        Parrish 1
                        Reed 1

Evans - 0
                        If you want to hate on whats being said about our team, blame the bills.
                        Last edited by justasportsfan; 09-10-2009, 10:37 AM.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          we're NE's *****.

carreer TD's vs. Pats
                          Parrish 1
                          Reed 1

Evans - 0
                          If you want to hate on whats being said about our team, blame the bills.
                          well ya, because they could double and triple evans alll day before. hopefully TO can help us fix that issue.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                            well ya, because they could double and triple evans alll day before. hopefully TO can help us fix that issue.
                            I agree. BUt until that actually starts to happen and we're beating the Pats, their fans will say anything they want about the bills and there's nothing we can do.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

we tear down our QB's within a year if they aren't producing. Evans has had two lackluster years. and even his good years, he had the excuse, i'm being double covered. Why is steve smith (a small, fast guy/doesn't have a rocket armed QB throwing to him/and the only capable panthers receiver) continuously open and making plays for his team. Yet a safety over the top totally takes evans away.

Evans needs to start playing like a star. He's being paid as one.

Comment

Working...
                              X