PDA

View Full Version : With all the neagtive Press, let's look at the positives

ct bills fan
09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Look, I think this may be a long year - my over under for wins for this team is probably 7 again. With all the doom and gloom in the press/boards recently; let's look at the positives:

1) O-line may be ridiculously young/inexperienced; but, finally we have a group that we can root for - tough/not lazy (fat) and they have huge upside. All that I feel it's lacking in the next few years is a solid RT (I'm not sold on Butler, never been)

2) We've haven't had as many playmakers since the Superbowl years. TO has to help Evans and Lynch/Jackson. Hopefully TO behaves and re ups.

3) Schonert is an *sshole - Dough boy is somebody we can pull for and he had a great head on his shoulders as a player.

4) Byrd has the potential eventually (later this year probably) to be that 2nd safety we've been missing.

5) Harris looks like a beast - he should start over Ellison now.

6) Nelson has the potential to be the great receiving TE we haven't had in a decade.

7) The jets and Dolphins aren't giant killers and NE's defense is the worst in the division.

8) Maybin could give us the outside rush we've been lacking since Schobel's healthy years.

9) finally, if the team finishes out of the playoffs (very highly likely), Jauron, one of the worst game day coaches I've ever seen, is gone. Worst case senario is we finish out of the playoffs at 10-6, 9-7 or 8-8, wilson sees improvement and keeps Jauron.

ddaryl
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
The postives.. hey we're getting press

Naw just kidding. I am actually expecting a positve effect with the AVP / TO show in town... Which IMO will make the entire O significantly better then what we saw in preseason.

At least that what I am hoping to see...