X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wittman21
    • Feb 2009

Does the FO really love continuity????

the most important part of a football team, that needs "continuity" is the Oline. Everyone needs to be comfortable with each other. Now I understand that the peters thing is messed up (we are cheap, he sucked when he started thinking about how cheap we were), Dockery still loved the Skins, Walker is fat and a bad LT, Fowler was horrible......Dick should have got players when he came in that would fit his system....Dont pay 49mill to Dock, and 25mil to Walker just to change into a no huddle where they both are not suited for (fatness). Dick said he wanted to do run the no huddle when he got hired, but did not have the personnel then, SO GET RID OF THEM THEN!!!!! not 3 years later...........I just finished watching the Steelers game and am super jealous of the team and their fans....I wonder what it would be like again to be proud of our team......

Im venting.....Go Bills!!
  • MassEffect218435
    • Apr 2009

Re: Does the FO really love continuity????

The FO loves continuity as long as it doesn't cost them any money.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Re: Does the FO really love continuity????

When the continuity includes an overrated malcontent like Peters, a lazy slug like Dockery, and a couple of nonentities like Fowler and Preston, it's probably time to move on. Then again, these four players are the FO's responsibility as well.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X