PDA

View Full Version : Hey the Titans didn't score in the first like 28 minutes of the game tonight

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Seasons over. Fire Fisher. Collins sucks.

raphael120
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
This thread sucks.

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:20 PM
This thread sucks.

oh gee your hurting my feelings

patmoran2006
09-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Your comparing the Titans to the Bills?

raphael120
09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
I just don't see how a Titans team who has a proven coach and makes it to the playoffs has anything to do with the Bills.

Next time, think before you post.

Mr. Pink
09-10-2009, 11:24 PM
That's ok, against the Steelers we won't score in the first 60 minutes.

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:24 PM
2 years ago their GM got fired. 2 years ago there was a website FIRECOACHFISHER.com because the fans were fed up with him.

He had 1 13-3 season and was 1 and done in the playoffs.

They have possibly one of the biggest draft busts in history collecting millions on their bench.

They let Haynesworth go and replaced him with some UNPROVEN guy! Oh my god how inept a franchise!

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:26 PM
They let Haynesworth go for some unproven linemen! Bud Adams is just so cheap and greedy! He just wants money not a superbowl!

billsTOfan
09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I agree with Juice. He is not bing serious. He is ripping Bills fans negativity.

billsTOfan
09-10-2009, 11:35 PM
And we would score vs Pitt

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:39 PM
in the last 4 quarters that our starting offense has played their starting defense, which was 2 preseason games, they scored 2 touchdowns. actually it was robert royal. but we haven't improved that position at all.

The Juice Is Loose
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/31739/45337_bills_camp_football.jpg

ddaryl
09-11-2009, 06:15 AM
Juicy

When are you going to realize just how rediculous you sound...

Bills 1st team in limited action was outscored by how much

We're not talking one game were talking a frightening obvious pattern during preseason , and even last season we saw it.

X-Era
09-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Your comparing the Titans to the Bills?

I like it because I think both teams have now shown they are tough as if we didnt know that already...

LtFinFan66
09-11-2009, 06:19 AM
neither did the Steelers

zone
09-11-2009, 07:36 AM
I think the point of the thread is, you can even find negatives in the best teams in the league.

Both offenses looked like garbage early on. Granted both teams have amazing defenses, but Big Ben was playing like Lossman, the line could not block for the run or the pass and on the other side the offense was anemic as well.

Honestly people that keep talking about what happened in preseason and think that the limited action of the starters in a organized practice will reflect a 60 min NFL regular season game, are delusional.

It was the PRE-season, get over it.

Pinkerton Security
09-11-2009, 09:21 AM

i see what you're going for dude, but the Steelers defense is IMO the best in the league, bar none. Collins actually played well against that defense.

Until we put up some goose eggs, im on your side. However, if we start struggling against mediocre defenses, then this comparison is invalid.

BillsOwnAll
09-11-2009, 09:28 AM
It was the PRE-season, get over it.

Preseason means everything to people on this board.

The Juice Is Loose
09-11-2009, 09:36 AM
i see what you're going for dude, but the Steelers defense is IMO the best in the league, bar none. Collins actually played well against that defense.

Until we put up some goose eggs, im on your side. However, if we start struggling against mediocre defenses, then this comparison is invalid.

Dude, if we struggle in real games, I'll get upset as well. But the point is we struggled against the Steelers, who have "the best defense in the league"

We also struggled against Green Bay who is expected to have a good defense this year.

We did well against Chicago who 's expected to have a good defense this year.

And our first drive against Tennessee, who was making Pittsburgh look real bad for the first half mostly, we moved it well with the exception of the one bad play.

The point is, top defense give up 10=14 pts per game. Is it really that shocking that when we came out we had to figure out the other team? Mistakes were made, sure, but that is what the preseason is for!

BleedinGreenNC
09-11-2009, 09:39 AM

The Titans have a defense. THat game was typical of how their division plays.

DMBcrew36
09-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Dude, if we struggle in real games, I'll get upset as well. But the point is we struggled against the Steelers, who have "the best defense in the league"

We also struggled against Green Bay who is expected to have a good defense this year.

We did well against Chicago who 's expected to have a good defense this year.

And our first drive against Tennessee, who was making Pittsburgh look real bad for the first half mostly, we moved it well with the exception of the one bad play.

The point is, top defense give up 10=14 pts per game. Is it really that shocking that when we came out we had to figure out the other team? Mistakes were made, sure, but that is what the preseason is for!

We more than struggled against the Steelers, who had key starters missing. Our starting offense didn't even enter Steelers territory. Our run game averaged like 1 yd per run.

The Juice Is Loose
09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
In like 28 minutes of a game.

Not a full game.

The Titans put up 13 points in over 60 minutes.

The Juice Is Loose
09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
We more than struggled against the Steelers, who had key starters missing. Our starting offense didn't even enter Steelers territory. Our run game averaged like 1 yd per run.

we weren't missing any key starters???
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/terrell-owens-buffalo-bills.jpg

Beastie Bills
09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
we weren't missing any key starters???
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/terrell-owens-buffalo-bills.jpg

T.O. changes everything. We're a different team when he's on the field.

trapezeus
09-11-2009, 11:09 AM
titans also have had 9 years of poor drafting, crappy coaching, and pathetic ownership that have held the team back. Is that what you are arguing?

Jauron and Fischer aren't even close
Chris brown and Fred jackson not close
Bills defense and Titans defense, not close

The bills got spanked 17-0 by the steelers. The titans went to overtime.

I hope you can get your blinders off after this monday night game.

BillsOwnAll
09-11-2009, 11:11 AM
chris brown and fred jackson arent close? Freddy is SOOO much better lol. did chris Brown even play last night? Is he still on the titans?

DMBcrew36
09-11-2009, 12:09 PM
chris brown and fred jackson arent close? Freddy is SOOO much better lol. did chris Brown even play last night? Is he still on the titans?

I'll agree that Fred Jackson can probably 'hang' with almost any half-back in this league just about. Adrian Peterson might be in a league of his own, but other than that.

Nighthawk
09-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Wow, another ridiculous thread started by JIL..go figure!

BillsOwnAll
09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Trap explain how CB is better then FJ...please.

Nighthawk
09-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Trap explain how CB is better then FJ...please.

My guess is that he meant Chris Johnson...

The Juice Is Loose
09-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow, another ridiculous thread started by JIL..go figure!

yeah its rediculous to think that the bills could put up 10 points in a full game...sorry

BillsOwnAll
09-11-2009, 12:24 PM
My guess is that he meant Chris Johnson...

ehh he could of...but its not out of the realm of possibilities he didnt.

sdbillsfan2
09-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Preseason means everything to people on this board.

Let's stop with this BS line once and for all.

It's not the wins and losses that count in preseason . It's player performance. The coaches use these games to evaluate players. When someone slams the over all teams job or an individuals , it's based on what they've done, preseason or not.
TE looked pitiful this season . The "dick" Jauron is still lost !

On a side note, why is it I don't remember anyone getting down on Edwards the first 5 games last season.
He had a crappy OL then and managed to get the job done. Now it's a new year , and a line the coaches tell us will be better and he plays worse then ever ? If the line isn't better why the step back? We all know that answer. Poor coaching, and terrible FO people.

The worst part of all this , there are a few players and coaches on this team that are hurting some good players from becoming better.
ML should be a top 5 rb. Evans has speed and good hands.
If you don't use the guys to the best abilities your just wasting money and time.

There IS talent on this team. No one wants to see the Bills lose year after year.
But we do , and it's time to realize that fact. Maybe some of us want change because we're sick of knowing how the season will end before it even starts.

Don't confuse someone being pissed off as negativity. As for me , yeah I'm pissed off !

Philagape
09-11-2009, 01:00 PM
The OC was fired and the LT let go because of the preseason. Sounds like it matters a lot to the team.

DynaPaul
09-11-2009, 07:44 PM
The Titans have a coach. We don't!

MikeInRoch
09-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Let's see, the Titan's didn't score in the first 28 minutes, then they lost.

I'm betting the Bills do the identical thing this week.

Mitchell55
09-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Its amazing how much different our team is than last week

We have TO. AVP is our OC. Walker is gone and Bell is our starting LT, Copeland Bryan is gone, and Bowen is gone.