PDA

View Full Version : Conservative/Bend Don't break

justasportsfan
09-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Thats how the Titans lost last night. Rushed 4 and Ben had all day to throw.

Lebeau on the other hand, bltized Collins.

The cover 2 rocks. We're gonna send Marsha to back IR with the cover 2.

Static
09-11-2009, 10:53 AM
The Titans blew that game bad.

THATHURMANATOR
09-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Thats how the Titans lost last night. Rushed 4 and Ben had all day to throw.

Lebeau on the other hand, bltized Collins.

The cover 2 rocks. We're gonna send Marsha to back IR with the cover 2.
I was thinking the same exact thing. Ben had all day after they stopped blitzing.

ddaryl
09-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Why stop what's working

That's a Dick Jauwrong move

PECKERWOOD
09-11-2009, 12:01 PM
People can say what they want to say and be as negative as they want to be, but realistically we have some pieces on defense that could potentially make us dominant on that side of the ball. If you're a realistic person, you should concede that point, otherwise you're just being straight up negative. Dick Jauron is a wimp, we all know that but in spite of that, the fact of the matter is that he built Chicago's defense and it looks like he is doing the same thing in Buffalo.

ddaryl
09-11-2009, 12:04 PM
^^^^

My issue is the constant ability of our D to give up 3rd and long against teams with solid O's

But I do like some of the pieces we have in place, the scheme seems ot be a problem.

If our pass rush becomes consistent then everything will change. The key is the ability to make plays in the backfield. Somethign this D just doesn't do anywhere near enough

Nighthawk
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Sitting back and not going after good QB's (or bad, for that matter) will not win in this league. That is why I can't stand it when DC aren't aggressive against the pass.

justasportsfan
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
People can say what they want to say and be as negative as they want to be, but realistically we have some pieces on defense that could potentially make us dominant on that side of the ball. If you're a realistic person, you should concede that point, otherwise you're just being straight up negative. Dick Jauron is a wimp, we all know that but in spite of that, the fact of the matter is that he built Chicago's defense and it looks like he is doing the same thing in Buffalo.

this is not Chicago. He wasn't facing BB in Chicago either.He's had 4 years to do it here and we're still HOPING. You said it yourself. he's a wimp. Wimps don't have a chance in this division.