James Hardy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prov401
    President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
    • Aug 2008

James Hardy

What do you think about him? Just curious, as he is out with an injury, and hasn't really played much in the NFL. Do you think next season, or anytime in the future that he can be a dominant reciever in this game? I was looking up his combine numbers, and they are pretty impressive, as the only knock on him was 'character issues'. I think learning under T.O, and picking his brain will greatly help Hardy in this leauge.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Prov401; 09-11-2009, 12:39 PM.
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: James Hardy

I liked him a lot, but so far he is a waste of money and roster space. I know he is on the injured/reserve list, but he is the Thurm of the bills receivers.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

we'll be fitting him for a bra pretty soon.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
        I liked him a lot, but so far he is a waste of money and roster space. I know he is on the injured/reserve list, but he is the Thurm of the bills receivers.

we'll fit THURM for a bra too.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

He has to be the biggest unknown right now.

Without a training camp or a preseason appearance its hard ot say if he has gotten better.

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

his injury requires 9 months or so to recover from... he was hurt around christmas time.. so he's about alright now.

in short, the guy's had a harsh start to his career.

I talked with a family member of his recently (chance encounter actually), and he said that Hardy has been helped out a lot by TO, and really hopes to get back into action as soon as possible. He said that Lee Evans was a great guy and very helpful, but that he wasn't able to learn much from him because they play the position two different ways. One of the things TO told him was "when your that big, you're always open" and has been helping him with his rout running, and body positioning.

I really hope it helps him turn it around. i thought he was a steal last year, because he was a beast in college.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

watch Hardy find himself out of the league in 2 or 3 years, whenever his entry contract wtih the Bills expires.

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

meI still think Hardy is going to be a straight up beast when he is better and works himself onto the field. Depending on TOs production this year, Hardy could be a big reason why he is expendable. He was basically uncoverable in college. I think he came in a little overwhelmed, but he is very talented, and I expect him to bouce back strong after this adjustment period.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                  watch Hardy find himself out of the league in 2 or 3 years, whenever his entry contract wtih the Bills expires.
                  Wow. We drafted Hardy to be used in the red zone, and to use his size to his advantage. In the entire season last year we let him use his strength twice and he scored 2 td's.

We all knew before he was drafted what his issues were, and we were all happy to get him. Fact. We knew he was rough around the edges and needed to learn to run routes.

He had a major injury, has worked his way back, is picking a Hall of Fame receiver's brain to get himself better. What a f'n ******* comment. YOU ARE NOT A BILLS FAN!
                  Last edited by Dude; 09-11-2009, 02:18 PM. Reason: TOS violation

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

has a shot at a redzone threat if used properly jury is still out
                    hope he is good enough to cut josh reed next yr
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                      My IQ Test results came back negative
                      • Oct 2002

You are a joke my friend. Tearing a ACL is a freak thing. You sure you like the bills?

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                        his injury requires 9 months or so to recover from... he was hurt around christmas time.. so he's about alright now.

in short, the guy's had a harsh start to his career.

I talked with a family member of his recently (chance encounter actually), and he said that Hardy has been helped out a lot by TO, and really hopes to get back into action as soon as possible. He said that Lee Evans was a great guy and very helpful, but that he wasn't able to learn much from him because they play the position two different ways. One of the things TO told him was "when your that big, you're always open" and has been helping him with his rout running, and body positioning.

I really hope it helps him turn it around. i thought he was a steal last year, because he was a beast in college.
                        I hope TO DOES teach him a lot. Because from what i saw when he WAS healthy last year was that aside from being EXTREMELY raw, he didn't use his size effectively whatsoever and he never battled hard for the ball.

You might say i found him to be quite soft. Which is a VERY bad thing if you're meant to be a big tough WR.

But that's something TO is DEFINITELY not. So If he can teach Hardy to toughen up and fight for the ball, that "this is my ball and i'm gonna get it" attitude, then he might be something.

But i often find soft players tend to stay soft.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
                          Wow. What a perfect example of what a douche bag you are! We drafted Hardy to be used in the red zone, and to use his size to his advantage. In the entire season last year we let him use his strength twice and he scored 2 td's.

We all knew before he was drafted what his issues were, and we were all happy to get him. Fact. We knew he was rough around the edges and needed to learn to run routes.

He had a major injury, has worked his way back, is picking a Hall of Fame receiver's brain to get himself better. What a f'n ******* comment. YOU ARE NOT A BILLS FAN!
                          LOL, wow, me having an opinion, or feeling, makes me a douchebag and deserving of personal attacks? There's no room for people like you around here. You have no respect for anyone.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                            You are a joke my friend. Tearing a ACL is a freak thing. You sure you like the bills?
                            I think Hardy is extremely raw and needs a lot of work on his route running. He could be good, but he could also just fall to the wayside because time is of the essence and his window will only stay open so long. Just because you're tall doesn't mean you'll stick in this league - only time will tell for Hardy.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

I think Hardy is extremely raw and needs a lot of work on his route running. He could be good, but he could also just fall to the wayside because time is of the essence and his window will only stay open so long. Just because you're tall doesn't mean you'll stick in this league - only time will tell for Hardy.

They must thing hes still has alot of potetional keeping him on the roster. But eh.. if players dont make it there first year there busts get them out of the league right?

Comment

Working...
                              X