Heatley is done tormenting the Sabres Defence, Ryan Miller and us Sabres fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Heatley is done tormenting the Sabres Defence, Ryan Miller and us Sabres fans!

San Jose Sharks Executive Vice President and General Manager Doug Wilson announced today that the team has acquired left wing Dany Heatley and a fifth round selection in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft from the Ottawa Senators in exchange for right wing Jonathan Cheechoo, left wing Milan Michalek and San Jose’s second round selection in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 09-12-2009, 02:22 PM.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Heatley is done tormenting the Sabres Defence, Ryan Miller and us Sabres fans!

yeah, it's not like they got Andrew Peters in return...Cheechoo is still somebody to deal with.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Re: Heatley is done tormenting the Sabres Defence, Ryan Miller and us Sabres fans!

Funny how the Sens were able to get a deal done for a player who wanted out, but the Sabres just can't move anybody. I don't know, I just think this organization sucks!

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Well yeah, now its Cheechoos turn

Comment

Working...
        X