PDA

View Full Version : Edwards, Edwards, Edwards

baalworship
09-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Let's face it, he is THE wild card this year. I would even be fine with a loss if Edwards throws 3 TD's and starts slinging the ball.

This is the year we really find out what he is and Monday's game is HUGE. A strong start on Monday and Edwards will be ready to roll for the year. Let's hope AVP is ready to unleash every good idea he's had over the last few years into a great gameplan because Trent needs it and as Bills fans we need Trent to come through.

ddaryl
09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I said this in another post. I want to see the Bills hang and make a heluva a game out of it on National TV. A win woudl be awesome a rock solid inspirable effort would go a long way.

My fear then is Dick Jauwrong will make one of his pantented late game on the line decisions that rips defeat out of the jaws of Victory

Mitchell55
09-12-2009, 06:48 PM
I think that with AVP upstairs it will help Edwards because AVP can tell Edwards that Evans or Owens was open downfield and will make Edwards open up more durring the game. When Schonart was downstairs, he probably couldnt see who was open by the angle at times, AVP can see the whole field which will help alot.

sdbillsfan2
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I said this in another post. I want to see the Bills hang and make a heluva a game out of it on National TV. A win woudl be awesome a rock solid inspirable effort would go a long way.

My fear then is Dick Jauwrong will make one of his pantented late game on the line decisions that rips defeat out of the jaws of Victory

Don't you mean Dink Jauwrong?

casdhf
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
If we win this game we're going to make the playoffs.

yordad
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
If we win this game we're going to make the playoffs.I want to say the same thing, but I have said that a dozen times this decade. :ill:

lmcshadow
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Lets keep hope alive...

Syderick
09-12-2009, 10:56 PM
If the Bills can actually score more then 10 points, they might have half a shot at winning.

jamze132
09-13-2009, 02:21 AM
If the Bills can actually score more then 10 points, they might have half a shot at winning.
You think that our defense is going to hold the Pats to around 10 points? :rofl:

I bet they are up 14 at the half.

Prov401
09-13-2009, 03:56 AM
Edwards is the key. But in order for him to be successful, he needs to be kept upright. I think it's good news for the Bills that the Pats are switching to a 4-3, and hopefully the Bills got that memo. This New England team is most vulnerable RIGHT NOW. Like it or not, Brady is still coming off a serious injury, and they lost 4 captains on Defense in Vrabel, Bruschi, Harrison, and Seymour. I pray that Trent throws the ball DEEP. I'll puke if I see dump off after dump off.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 08:51 AM
So if the o-line plays crappy and Edwards has no time to execute plays it will be his fault?

I don't get this logic.

If the o-line plays well by some miracle than yeah, it will all be on him because he has the weapons.

mybills
09-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Is that thread title a rebuttal to Marsha, Marsha, Marsha? :D

Syderick
09-13-2009, 10:13 AM
You think that our defense is going to hold the Pats to around 10 points? :rofl:

I bet they are up 14 at the half.

I didn't say the defense will keep them to around 10 points. I just said the offense has to score more points then the usual 10 points or less. But thanks for playing.

Meathead
09-13-2009, 10:14 AM
A win woudl be awesome a rock solid inspirable effort would go a long way.
how far would a whimpering surrender go?

jamze132
09-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I didn't say the defense will keep them to around 10 points. I just said the offense has to score more points then the usual 10 points or less. But thanks for playing.
So if we score more than them, we should win... :rockon:

Syderick
09-13-2009, 05:40 PM
So if we score more than them, we should win... :rockon:

Thats an obvious observation yea, but what i'm getting at is if we actually score 20 or 30 points we MIGHT have a half a chance or atleast put up a damn fight. Bills won't win this 13-10.

TheBrownBear
09-14-2009, 12:56 AM
I hate to say it, but the Pats will cover the spread by the end of the first quarter. I hope I'm wrong, but my gut tells me that Edwards is finished. The Bills will have a new starter at QB when training camp opens in 2010.