PDA

View Full Version : Video gets me excited some how

Mitchell55
09-12-2009, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SArsqv_90&feature=related

sdbillsfan2
09-12-2009, 07:55 PM
LOL... back in the day we didn't have video at our finger tips. So we used to sneak a peek at playboy! But if Bills vids do it for you ..............

billsTOfan
09-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Drew looked good. So did Willis!

Ingtar33
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
wait a moment.. you got psyched up by the bills beating the snot out of a football team that finished with the worst record in football and 2 wins?

billsTOfan
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
This video is better. The comeback!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBg8RJdcSEs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBg8RJdcSEs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ingtar33
09-12-2009, 08:28 PM
i mean has the expectations of bills fans fallen so low that they have to dig for a vid of the bills beating bottom dwellers badly, from years ago, featuring players who are long gone... and they actually get excited about it?

dear god how sad is that?

the sad thing is, i shouldn't be surprised... mitchell55 is too young to remember the superbowl teams or even the strong teams at the end of last decade. If all you got in your mind is this last horrible decade of football, of course you'll get pumped at us beating the stuffing out of a 2-14 football team.

Mitchell55
09-12-2009, 09:46 PM
i mean has the expectations of bills fans fallen so low that they have to dig for a vid of the bills beating bottom dwellers badly, from years ago, featuring players who are long gone... and they actually get excited about it?

dear god how sad is that?

the sad thing is, i shouldn't be surprised... mitchell55 is too young to remember the superbowl teams or even the strong teams at the end of last decade. If all you got in your mind is this last horrible decade of football, of course you'll get pumped at us beating the stuffing out of a 2-14 football team.

It got me excited to see a game that I watched when I was 11 that got me 1st watching the bills on a regular bases. Its a game that I remember realy well.

clumping platelets
09-12-2009, 10:54 PM
It took me half the video to realize who #51 was :dizzy:

zone
09-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Drew looked good. So did Willis!
That is because Drew was a bad ass gun slinger. Mark it dude.

Ingtar33
09-13-2009, 02:18 AM
It got me excited to see a game that I watched when I was 11 that got me 1st watching the bills on a regular bases. Its a game that I remember realy well.

It was the bills beating the dolphins for the first time in a decade that i remember as my first football experience (not that i remember the game... i was too young... i remember the reaction in the town though... and from the family around me)

My first "OMG!" football -bills- memory would have been their overtime victory over the Jets in 88, that was the game the fans blitzed the field. I have that memory engraved in my mind like it was yesterday.

Mr. Pink
09-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Seeing we're reminiscing in this thread....

I was born here, but grew up in Cleveland when I was shaped into a football game...

My first Bills memory is that of my father telling me about Joe Cribbs and what he could do on the field.

My first OMG football moment though as odd as this is, because I was 5, was Squirek intercepting Theismann in the SB as the half was winding down for a TD. Even then I was like why did they call that play? Then Marcus Allen's run later in that game.

Buffalogic
09-13-2009, 03:27 AM
Get this out of here. Willis makes me sick when I see him in a bills uni.

Crisis
09-13-2009, 03:58 AM
one of my first bills memory is jim kelly throwing a 90 yard interception at home vs miami on our game tying drive to buckley or oliver and losing 21-7. :\

another one is during eric moulds rookie year where he returned a kickoff for a touchdown vs the jets during a blowout.

i can't even remember anything else about either game...just certain things that always stick in my memory. i was born in 90 btw.

mybills
09-13-2009, 09:36 AM
I've been a Bills fan so long I can't remember my first OMG moment. :chuckle:

SabreEleven
09-13-2009, 09:56 AM
wait a moment.. you got psyched up by the bills beating the snot out of a football team that finished with the worst record in football and 2 wins?

and the Bills making the Playoffs that year, oh wait, no they didn't...Sad, Mitchell is too young to even remember the Bills in the playoffs...Yes, Mitchell the playoffs do exist for a Buffalo team.

SquishDaFish
09-13-2009, 10:52 AM
It was the bills beating the dolphins for the first time in a decade that i remember as my first football experience (not that i remember the game... i was too young... i remember the reaction in the town though... and from the family around me)

My first "OMG!" football -bills- memory would have been their overtime victory over the Jets in 88, that was the game the fans blitzed the field. I have that memory engraved in my mind like it was yesterday.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tX8DTfuCxKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tX8DTfuCxKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nighthawk
09-13-2009, 11:42 AM
I was at that game and it was incredible...ahh, what I would give to feel that way about this team again!