PDA

View Full Version : Pats fans givin some respect

Mitchell55
09-12-2009, 06:44 PM
"I think the Pats are going to win, but I also think this game is going to be closer than some of you think. I'm excited about it. This is going to be an excellent test for our defense. They're going up against a T.O./Evans tandem, a no huddle offense, and a RB in Jackson that tore us up last season. If we can hold them to 17 points, I'll be thrilled."

"You got that right. The defensive backfield is a complete unknown. We don't know how the new players will do, they didn't show much in pre-season.
And the returning players didn't show much in the last couple of years.
We don't know how the pass rush will be. It looked better in pre-season, but with Seymour gone, who knows.

Buffalo has three very good receivers, a good running back, and a QB who has shown intermittently, that he can run an offense. They could torch us for 300 yards passing, like many journeyman QB's did in the last couple of years, or they could give up eight sacks, and have to rely on the run.

There are many unknowns with the Patriots rebuilt defense, and maybe the many questions will be answered Monday night.

To guarantee a big win is just blind faith. " In Bill We Trust ", is a nice slogan, but slogans have never won a game, as far as I know.

Release the hounds...Let the games begin."

"Bills are not a pushover offensively. They have some weapons. I expect them to go deep early and often, testing the new Patriots defense and those new DBs. Buffalo's D isn't what it used to be, so I also expect the Pats to do some scoring. Buffalo's only hope is their passing game, and sending the house at Brady in the hopes he's still dinged up with that shoulder and makes a few bad throws. I can see the Pats breezing to a big win, but I can also see a close high-scoring game..."

<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

ddaryl
09-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Well there does appear to be weak link in the Patriots armor..

My excitement level is inching upwards

Jeff1220
09-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Well there does appear to be weak link in the Patriots armor..

I just don't have any faith in the coaching staff to take advantage of it :(

BillsWin
09-12-2009, 07:40 PM
:link:

ddaryl
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I just don't have any faith in the coaching staff to take advantage of it :(

That is my fear as well. Jauwrong has been consistent in game management

Pondslider
09-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Buffalo's D isn't what it used to be, so I also expect the Pats to do some scoring.

Well I guess the glory days of giving up 56 points to the Pats a few years are over. It's all downhill from here.

Syderick
09-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Well I guess the glory days of giving up 56 points to the Pats a few years are over. It's all downhill from here.

Those were the good ole days.

mybills
09-13-2009, 09:16 AM
:link:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/270627-pre-game-thoughts-buffalo-page2.html