PDA

View Full Version : Billszone Opener Tailgate

Pride
09-13-2009, 06:56 AM
http://www.fites.net/pride/billszone/bztailgate/images/tailgatelogo.gif

http://www.fites.net/pride/billszone/RWS.gif

BILLSZONE TAILGATE RULES

• B.Y.O.B. - Bring your own beer
• If you plan on eating, please bring food to contribute.
• Please be courteous of fellow tailgaters.
• Kids may be in proximity, please watch language and subject matter

PARKING RATES

Stadium parking is available for our guests. Stadium lots open 5 hours before each game and close approximately 2 hours after the game. The prices vary per vehicle and lot:

• Cars $20.00 (Pre-Paid premium lots - A, D, and E) - Permit Required
• Cars $20.00 (Season Ticket Holders ONLY - lots - 1, 2, 3, 5, and F)
• Cars $25.00 (Cash lots - 1, 2, 3, 5, and F)
• Handicap Passenger Vehicles - $25.00 (Lot B)
• Campers $50.00 (Early entry Friday 6 PM - 9 PM or Saturday at 8 AM)
• Campers $40.00 (Game Day)
• Limos $60.00 (Lot C, east off Abbott Rd.)
• Buses $60.00 (Bus Lot west off Abbott Rd.)

* Note that prices listed are for single spaces.

TAILGATING

Tailgating is permitted at all stadium parking lots. Stadium lots open five hours before the game and close approximately two hours following the game. Vehicles may occupy ONLY ONE parking space. Additional spaces may be purchased depending upon availability. For everyone to enjoy the tailgating experience, guests are asked to follow these guidelines:

• No saving of parking spaces is allowed.
• Guests should tailgate in front or behind their vehicle only.
• Guests are asked to be considerate of other's vehicles.
• Guests are asked to dispose of all trash in proper receptacles and to extinguish their flames and grills.
• Guests are asked not to block or impede other vehicles from exiting after a game.
• Disorderly guests are subject to ejection from the parking lot premises and to criminal prosecution.

Pride
09-13-2009, 07:01 AM
Mikey has asked me to create a thread to keep track of who is/isn't coming, and what everyone is bringing (to avoid overlap). Here are the details!

The opener is at 4 PM, which means the lots open at 11 AM. Phil and Mikey are going to try to same some spots, but you know how fast Lot 1 fills up so get there early!

Who's Coming?

Sarah and I will be there and will bring a Grill, Cooler, and some burgers

Here's what every tailgate needs:

Paper Plates, Plasticware, Napkins
Bottled Water
Pop/Soda
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish)
Hamburger/Hotdog Buns
Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Potato Chips / Dip
Desserts
Sides (Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Etc)
If you'd like to bring something else, please feel free!

Please reply with what you are planning to bring.

Typ0
09-13-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm planning on bringing shrimp and steak skewers. I'm not going to be there though.

don137
09-13-2009, 07:25 AM
I will be there with my 10 year old son and a fellow Bills fan from Charlotte... Will bring some brats...Looking forward to seeing everyone...

BAM
09-13-2009, 07:44 AM
We'll bring some brats and sausages and buns. Some Jamaican Rum, Guiness and Gettysburg Wine! :hungry:

Man I can't wait.

Michael82
09-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Here's the map from last year....

Michael82
09-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Mikey has asked me to create a thread to keep track of who is/isn't coming, and what everyone is bringing (to avoid overlap). Here are the details!

The opener is at 4 PM, which means the lots open at 11 AM. Phil and Mikey are going to try to same some spots, but you know how fast Lot 1 fills up so get there early!

Who's Coming?

Sarah and I will be there and will bring a Grill, Cooler, and some burgers

Here's what every tailgate needs:

Paper Plates, Plasticware, Napkins
Bottled Water
Pop/Soda
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish)
Hamburger/Hotdog Buns
Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Potato Chips / Dip
Desserts

Thanks for doing this. I'll be there with dannyek71 and I'll bring a veggie tray with dip, plus tortilla chips and Bison Southwest Chipotle dip. I might bring some Zweigles hot dogs and rolls too.

Phil has paper plates, napkins, utensils and all that which we bring each week. I think he said that he will be making Buffalo Chicken Strips for the opener. :up:

BAM
09-13-2009, 11:15 AM
BAM +3

X-Era
09-13-2009, 12:33 PM

Please be aware that this map is old. We will be tailgating at the southern location, NOT the northern location.

http://www.fites.net/pride/billszone/bztailgate/images/location.gif

BILLSZONE TAILGATE RULES

PARKING RATES

Stadium parking is available for our guests. Stadium lots open 5 hours before each game and close approximately 2 hours after the game. The prices vary per vehicle and lot:

TAILGATING

Tailgating is permitted at all stadium parking lots. Stadium lots open five hours before the game and close approximately two hours following the game. Vehicles may occupy ONLY ONE parking space. Additional spaces may be purchased depending upon availability. For everyone to enjoy the tailgating experience, guests are asked to follow these guidelines:

• Guests are asked to dispose of all trash in proper receptacles and to extinguish their flames and grills.
• Guests are asked not to block or impede other vehicles from exiting after a game.
• Disorderly guests are subject to ejection from the parking lot premises and to criminal prosecution.

EE +1

Ebenezer
09-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Eb and Clump...

Michael82
09-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Eb and Clump...
what can you guys bring?

jamze132
09-13-2009, 01:45 PM
what can you guys bring?
Affection.

Pride
09-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Bizzump

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 12:22 PM
If you zoom in on that picture, you'll see that the Philster is already there.

hydro
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
If you zoom in on that picture, you'll see that the Philster is already there.

:roflmao:

Pride
09-16-2009, 08:28 AM
Bump again

Michael82
09-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Bump again
What are you bringing this year? :hungry:

don137
09-16-2009, 08:53 AM
I will be there with my 10 year old son and a fellow Bills fan from Charlotte... Will bring some brats...Looking forward to seeing everyone...

Since Bam is bringing brats and no one has signed up for condiments let me change what I am bringing to condiments and some chips.

mybills
09-16-2009, 09:13 AM
lol, justa!

User Manuel
09-16-2009, 11:02 AM

BILLSZONE TAILGATE RULES

PARKING RATES

TAILGATING

Pride,

Can you email me the map to the area of the tailgate? I cant view it here at work. Is it still by the fieldhouse near the Pinto?

User Manuel
09-16-2009, 11:02 AM
What are you bringing this year? :hungry:

Mikey!!!! Am I getting my tix from you there?

realdealryan
09-16-2009, 11:56 AM
We'll be bringing the crockpot and chicken/cheese/buffalo dip stuff that Miranda makes. And whiskey. And ourselves. And likely my early '90s Bills jumpsuit.

Michael82
09-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Mikey!!!! Am I getting my tix from you there?
Yeah, I responded to your PM. You will get the tickets there or at the party the night before.... :up:

Michael82
09-16-2009, 03:35 PM
We'll be bringing the crockpot and chicken/cheese/buffalo dip stuff that Miranda makes. And whiskey. And ourselves. And likely my early '90s Bills jumpsuit.
Sounds good! :up:

Can you also be our driver on Saturday night? :pray:

Michael82
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Since Bam is bringing brats and no one has signed up for condiments let me change what I am bringing to condiments and some chips.
Works for me. :up:

Michael82
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Pride,

Can you email me the map to the area of the tailgate? I cant view it here at work. Is it still by the fieldhouse near the Pinto?
yup, it's in the same place it always is, in Lot 1, the newly paved lot.

Michael82
09-16-2009, 05:34 PM
If anyone wants to bring rolls and burgers, that would be good. :up:

Oh and if Mad Bomber catches this, you can always bring your delicious desserts.... :hungry:

Mad Bomber
09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
I live near an EXCELLENT bakery, and will bring hot dog and hamburger buns.

I'll also bring some brats, burgers, and Mikey's favorite... CANOLI!!!

hammerbillsfan
09-16-2009, 10:09 PM
mmmmmmm Canoli :drool:

Mad Bomber
09-16-2009, 11:10 PM
mmmmmmm Canoli :drool:
Do you prefer regular or the chocolate covered ones? Everybody seemed to like the chocolate ones, so I'll bring a couple dozen of those.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Message to ALL:

DO NOT bring hot dog or hamburger buns....I've got that covered.

I'll bring baked goods fresh from the bakery.

Hot dog buns, hamburger buns, Kaiser rolls, canoli....

LtFinFan66
09-16-2009, 11:50 PM
damn you Mad

jamze132
09-16-2009, 11:50 PM
I wish I could be there, all this food sounds great!

I'm going to make some hot wings for myself and watch the game in font of my ****ing computer.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I wish I could be there, all this food sounds great!

I'm going to make some hot wings for myself and watch the game in font of my ****ing computer.
Heidelberg????

Hell, I'd like to come over and head over to Vetter for some EXCELLENT pils, some reasonably priced food, and then watch the game on the ****in' computer.

:beers:

Michael82
09-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Do you prefer regular or the chocolate covered ones? Everybody seemed to like the chocolate ones, so I'll bring a couple dozen of those.
Chocolate covered ones are the best as long as they stay cold, so the chocolate isnt all melted. :hungry:

don137
09-17-2009, 06:30 AM
When is everyone getting the lot? I am flying up Saturday from Charlotte and staying at the Holiday Inn by the airport The guy I am going with was thinking of heading to the stadium around 1:30 which I am thinking way too late. I am going to try and convince him to head up earlier (since everyone needs the condoments for their burger, brats and dogs).
Taking my 10 year old son and want to have him soak up as much of the Bills experience as possible.

Pride
09-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Don, most of us are there prior to the lots opening... by 1:30 you'd miss half of the tailgate!

don137
09-17-2009, 07:29 AM
Don, most of us are there prior to the lots opening... by 1:30 you'd miss half of the tailgate!

I agree completely. I somehow need to convince my buddy to leave much earlier for the tailgate.
Anyone driving by the airport enroute to the stadium on Sunday that has room for two people? I may need a ride to the stadium if I can not convince him to go early. I sit with my buddy so I would only need a ride there. I would go back to the hotel with him.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2009, 07:29 AM
I'll stop over and say hi and visit for a bit, but have another tailgate w/out of town friends that I sit with in the mud lot.

BAM
09-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Why doesn't your buddy want to come early, Don?

jamze132
09-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Heidelberg????

Hell, I'd like to come over and head over to Vetter for some EXCELLENT pils, some reasonably priced food, and then watch the game on the ****in' computer.

:beers:
Maybe we can switch places next year's home opener...

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:05 AM
When is everyone getting the lot? I am flying up Saturday from Charlotte and staying at the Holiday Inn by the airport The guy I am going with was thinking of heading to the stadium around 1:30 which I am thinking way too late. I am going to try and convince him to head up earlier (since everyone needs the condoments for their burger, brats and dogs).
Taking my 10 year old son and want to have him soak up as much of the Bills experience as possible.
My goal is not to get too drunk Saturday night and not stay out too late, so I can get there by 10am at the latest. :up:

don137
09-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Why doesn't your buddy want to come early, Don?

Good question. I asked him yesterday when he was thinking of leaving for the game and he said around 1:30. I never said it but was thinking that is way too late. Flying all the way from Charlotte from the game I rather be tailgating with fellow Bills fans and showing my son what a real tailgate looks like over what he sees at Panthers games than sitting in my hotel room.
I am going to ask him today what is the earliest he would want to go to the game.

don137
09-17-2009, 08:26 AM
My goal is not to get too drunk Saturday night and not stay out too late, so I can get there by 10am at the latest. :up:

Famous last words...I heard about drunk Mikey the night before home openers.

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Good question. I asked him yesterday when he was thinking of leaving for the game and he said around 1:30. I never said it but was thinking that is way too late. Flying all the way from Charlotte from the game I rather be tailgating with fellow Bills fans and showing my son what a real tailgate looks like over what he sees at Panthers games than sitting in my hotel room.
I am going to ask him today what is the earliest he would want to go to the game.
I am going at 9 am.

BAM
09-17-2009, 08:32 AM
I am going at 9 am.
I'll be there at 8:59 am.

hammerbillsfan
09-17-2009, 08:36 AM

chocolate ones please :)

BAM
09-17-2009, 08:46 AM

I see. Well you could always just call a taxi! They're not that expensive. I'll be riding around in one all weekend! I would stop and pick you guys up as I'm driving right past the airport on the way to the stadium, but my Xterra is full.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Famous last words...I heard about drunk Mikey the night before home openers.
You won't meet Drunk Mikey this year. Sorry. :(

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2009, 09:17 AM
I'll be there at 8:59 am.
You always have to be 1 minute better than me don't you!!!!

One thing though you can't park in the Stadium lots until 5 hours before the game. The Grass one I park is wheneva wheneva.

BAM
09-17-2009, 09:20 AM
You always have to be 1 minute better than me don't you!!!!

One thing though you can't park in the Stadium lots until 5 hours before the game. The Grass one I park is wheneva wheneva.
Hah .

I was JK I won't be there until around 10-10:30 probably. The guy I'm bringing is the biggest procrastinator EVER.

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Hah .

I was JK I won't be there until around 10-10:30 probably. The guy I'm bringing is the biggest procrastinator EVER.
I have friends like that, and I can tell you that Mr. procrastinator would be left behind.

BAM
09-17-2009, 10:11 AM
I have friends like that, and I can tell you that Mr. procrastinator would be left behind.

I'm not above that!! I'm out the hotel at 9am. Whether he comes with me or not is up to him! haha

BAM
09-17-2009, 12:06 PM
So that's it huh? Not a very big crowd this year! Oh well it's gonna be awesome regardless!!! Can't wait.

don137
09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Alright, talked to my buddy. He said he will go when I am ready to go on Sunday. Very psyched. Will get there between 12-1PM. We'll just park elsewhere and walk with our cooler plus condiments & chips over to the Billszone tailgate.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Alright, talked to my buddy. He said he will go when I am ready to go on Sunday. Very psyched. Will get there between 12-1PM. We'll just park elsewhere and walk with our cooler plus condiments & chips over to the Billszone tailgate.
You can always try our lot at noon.... :up:

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Bottled Water
Pop/Soda

Hamburgers

jello shots! :hungry:
Desserts (we got canolis, but if you wanna bring something else too, cool! :up: )

We still could use this stuff..... :up:

X-Era
09-17-2009, 08:07 PM
We still could use this stuff..... :up:

I will be there, but Im going to be at my brother in laws house. Not sure what I can bring.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
I will be there, but Im going to be at my brother in laws house. Not sure what I can bring.
If you want to bring some snacks, prezels or something? Maybe a couple bottles of pop? :idunno:

X-Era
09-17-2009, 08:13 PM
If you want to bring some snacks, prezels or something? Maybe a couple bottles of pop? :idunno:

POP?............ POP?

Have you lost your ever lovin mind?

:cheers:

Well see what I can do.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:20 PM
POP?............ POP?

Have you lost your ever lovin mind?

:cheers:

Well see what I can do.
I prefer gatorade myself. I don't drink much at the tailgate, actually a bunch of us didn't last year because we were still hungover from the night before.

X-Era
09-17-2009, 08:21 PM
I prefer gatorade myself. I don't drink much at the tailgate, actually a bunch of us didn't last year because we were still hungover from the night before.

I wish I could get slammed at the opener party... got to drive back to Batavia.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 08:29 PM
I wish I could get slammed at the opener party... got to drive back to Batavia.
You should crash in someone's hotel or house. I'm sure Lecter would let you stay with him and his cats. :up:

Mad Bomber
09-19-2009, 11:55 AM
I have 2 dozen hot dog buns, 2 dozen hamburger buns, and 16 cannoli from my local bakery.

mikemac2001
09-19-2009, 12:00 PM
any strippers?

The last buffalo fan
09-19-2009, 01:12 PM
have fun guys!! :beers: :gobills:

Michael82
09-19-2009, 01:25 PM
I have 2 dozen hot dog buns, 2 dozen hamburger buns, and 16 cannoli from my local bakery.
:hungry: