DE Greg Romeus
DT Mick Williams
CB Crezdon Butler
S Chris Chancellor
OT Corey Lambert
ILB Greg Jones

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2009, 10:09 AM
I watched the Clemson/Georgia Tech game, and Clemson's QB and RB impressed me, a lot. They are both freshman, I believe.

DraftBoy
09-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Clemson's QB Kyle Parker is a freshman, Clemson's RB CJ Spiller however is a Senior.

PECKERWOOD
09-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Everson Griffen looks like he will be a baller in the right scheme.

DraftBoy
09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Everson Griffen looks like he will be a baller in the right scheme.

Yea that my concern with him, he's too hybrid right now. I can't figure out if he'd be a better 4-3 DE if he slimmed down, or if he should beef up more and go for a 3-4 DE.

DraftBoy
09-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Players I liked;
QB Aaron Opelt-Toledo
QB Case Keenum-Houston
QB Jimmy Claussen-Notre Dame
RB Nic Grigsby-Arizona
RB Ben Tate-Auburn
WR Antonio Brown-Central Michigan
WR Naaman Roosevelt-Buffalo
WR Emmanuel Sanders-SMU
RB CJ Spiller-Clemson
DE Derrick Morgan-Georgia Tech

PECKERWOOD
09-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Yea that my concern with him, he's too hybrid right now. I can't figure out if he'd be a better 4-3 DE if he slimmed down, or if he should beef up more and go for a 3-4 DE.

I could definitely see him as a 3-4 DE.

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Clemson has a freak DE too. I think it's Da'Quan Bowers, not the other Bowers, but I can't remember.

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
No love for any Michigan boys this week?

I thought freshman QB Tate Forcier looked very good, both passing and running the football.
RB Brandon Minor had 106 yards on just 16 carries as well.

Being a Michigan fan, I wasn't expecting much this season, but now my hopes are a little higher. I think they have a chance to upset some teams in the Big Ten, namely Ohio State.

PECKERWOOD
09-14-2009, 01:54 PM

I thought freshman QB Tate Forcier looked very good, both passing and running the football.

Being a Michigan fan, I wasn't expecting much this season, but now my hopes are a little higher. I think they have a chance to upset some teams in the Big Ten, namely Ohio State.

Forcier is a POS.. "I never get nervous.." Yeah sure, can't wait till somebody deflates his ego.

X-Era
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM

I didnt watch much of that game... I really tried to focus on Clausen... Im trying to watch the lesser known teams, I figure I will see plenty of teams like ND and Florida.

psubills62
09-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Forcier is a POS.. "I never get nervous.." Yeah sure, can't wait till somebody deflates his ego.

I thought it was Matt Barkley that said that? At least ESPN mentioned it only about 90 million times last week.

psubills62
09-14-2009, 02:20 PM

I think they're looking mainly at upperclassmen. They're not really talking about players unless they are eligible for the 2010 draft, which Forcier obviously is not. Although Minor would be.

DraftBoy
09-14-2009, 03:52 PM

I mentioned Forcie in the Gameday thread in the sports zone. Minor didnt really impress me, he had some good runs but the Notre Dame DL was a joke and you could of gone for about 70 against them. Huge gashing holes everywhere.

PECKERWOOD
09-15-2009, 01:36 PM
I thought it was Matt Barkley that said that? At least ESPN mentioned it only about 90 million times last week.

Barkley said he would pretend OSU's fans were cheering for him, after Michigan won Forcier said that he never gets nervous, it's the way he has been and was brought up to be. I just think that's crap, everybody gets nervous.