PDA

View Full Version : Dockery playing well, Peters looked good in highlights.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Hmmmm.

Pinkerton Security
09-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Hmmmm.

what a thought provoking thread!! Terrible.

Dockery and Peters both played average for the Bills. Ponder that instead of worrying about guys who arent on our team.

Yasgur's Farm
09-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Maybe you'd make a good Eagles or Redskins fan.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 05:01 PM
what a thought provoking thread!! Terrible.

Dockery and Peters both played average for the Bills. Ponder that instead of worrying about guys who arent on our team.

I'm sure if Dockery was getting blown up by the Giants there would be a thread about that. Aikman just said the interior line was playing well against a great defense.

Nighthawk
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm sure if Dockery was getting blown up by the Giants there would be a thread about that. Aikman just said the interior line was playing well against a great defense.

I'm watching that game and Dockery has not looked that great. Everytime Portis tries running that way, it's a 1 or 2 yard gain.

Yasgur's Farm
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Peters... 2 false start, 1 sack allowed resulting in fumble.

How did McNabb get his rib broke?

Pinkerton Security
09-13-2009, 05:08 PM

Fair enough, I know I'd never make that thread though.

alohabillsfan
09-13-2009, 05:08 PM
WOW, that is all, response should equal thread!

Dr. Lecter
09-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Peters did not look all that great, although I am sure you would not count his false start penalties.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 05:16 PM
LOL! What games were you watching HH? :rolleyes:

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 05:17 PM

McNabb's broken ribs weren't Peters' fault. He broke it scrambling for a TD, on the right side.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
LOL! What games were you watching HH? :rolleyes:

Are you watching the Skins game?

I've watched Dockery and he's looked good. He also looks like he lost weight.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
From what ive heard, Peters looked horrible

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Also, the only reason Peters did well in the highlights is because if he didnt, then they probably wouldnt be highlights, well at least not for the eagles.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Are you watching the Skins game?

I've watched Dockery and he's looked good. He also looks like he lost weight.
Portis can't run to the right (he's playing RG now) and Campbell is getting harrassed mercilessly. He looks no different.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM

Yep, a single garbage sack to Julius Peppers on the 23rd pass attempt, with the Eagles up by 28.

BTW, the Eagles running over left end or left tackle:

10 carries, 92 yards, 9.2 YPC.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Yep, a single garbage sack to Julius Peppers on the 23rd pass attempt, with the Eagles up by 28.

BTW, the Eagles running over left end or left tackle:

10 carries, 92 yards, 9.2 YPC.

Yep, and Dockery is getting complimented on National TV.

Truth hurts around here.

Can't wait to see our replacements play tommorrrow.

X-Era
09-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Can't wait to see our replacements play tommorrrow.

Yep, no questioning your fan hood.

Yasgur's Farm
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
AHHH... I see... It's OK to let your QB get hit blind side if it's the 23rd pass attempt and your up by 28. :nod:

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Wow. I just watched the highlights. They only showed 4 plays by the eagles. 2 of them were run plays to the right that Peters had nothing to do with, 1 Peters got beat by Peppers but McNabb scrambled for a TD on the right side and 1 was a shovel pass that happened so quick Peters never blocked anyone. How did you say he looked good in the highlights? Your making **** up.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 05:54 PM
AHHH... I see... It's OK to let your QB get hit blind side if it's the 23rd pass attempt and your up by 28. :nod:
Yeah, really. :rolleyes:

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Now I just watched another highlight and it showed 1 play that the other 1 didnt show. It was Peters pulling on a run to the lefter where he pushed Davis backward for about 10 yds. It wasnt that special because as soon as Davis saw Peters in front of him he started shuffling backwards anyways.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 06:04 PM

I wonder where Julius Peppers was on the other 22 pass plays?

I wonder where he was on the 10 run plays to the left? Well, he did have one tackle, 15 yards down the field.

If you're keeping score at home, that's 32-1 for Peters. Ok, 32-3 for Peters if you count the penalties.

There are those who would call that making a DE your *****.

Then there are those who carry on in blissful ignorance.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Now I watched the McNabb highlights to see Peters. The 1st play they showed Peters got beat on a play that the DE was already chipped. Another play the DE went into zone so Peters blocked no one. 3rd play he did well getting the DE to the turf and then picked up someone else. Next play the TE chipped and Peters picked up the DE who then tried to go around Peters but overpursued and McNabb scrambled to the left. On this other play I dont know what happened. It was a play action where Peters went infront of the OL and helped block a DT who was still trying to get past the LOS. Pointless play.

Well I finally found the video you were probably watching and im still not realy impressed. He only had 1 good play out of the videos I watched.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Now I watched the McNabb highlights to see Peters. The 1st play they showed Peters got beat on a play that the DE was already chipped. Another play the DE went into zone so Peters blocked no one. 3rd play he did well getting the DE to the turf and then picked up someone else. Next play the TE chipped and Peters picked up the DE who then tried to go around Peters but overpursued and McNabb scrambled to the left. On this other play I dont know what happened. It was a play action where Peters went infront of the OL and helped block a DT who was still trying to get past the LOS. Pointless play.

Well I finally found the video you were probably watching and im still not realy impressed. He only had 1 good play out of the videos I watched.

I'd rather be wrong but Dockery suprised me against a very good Giants team and from what I saw and heard Peters looked good. My neighbor is from Philly and said he looked good as well.

Yasgur's Farm
09-13-2009, 06:10 PM

I wonder where he was on the 10 run plays to the left? Well, he did have one tackle, 15 yards down the field.

If you're keeping score at home, that's 32-1 for Peters. Ok, 32-3 for Peters if you count the penalties.

Then there are those who carry on in blissful ignorance.Peppers 5 T's, 1 Sack, 1 FF. That ain't no ones *****. Not to mention that Peters needed TE help all day! :crazy:

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 06:11 PM

The Eagles could hav had Langston Walker at LT and still blown out the Panthers. Delhomme single-handedly lost that game for them and it was 24-7 before the Panthers knew what hit them, and they proceeded to mail-it-in from there on. Why they didn't bench Delhomme after, oh, his 3rd turnover is anyone's guess.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Guys, if Bell and Levitre get tortured tommorrow knowing that Peters had a sold game against Peppers and Dockery was playing well aginst an excellent defensive team in NY, are you still going to say that this was a good decsion?

justasportsfan
09-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Guys, if Bell and Levitre get tortured tommorrow knowing that Peters had a sold game against Peppers and Dockery was playing well aginst an excellent defensive team in NY, are you still going to say that this was a good decsion?
you wait 1 season to grade the moves.

Yasgur's Farm
09-13-2009, 06:19 PM
The Eagles weren't exactly juggernauts either... 287 yards before factoring in the 2 sacks... 24 offensive points after 7 turnovers.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:26 PM

I just looked at the play by play. They ran to the left 9 times for 87 yds. 33 of those came on reverses which means Peters was blocking a LB most likely. 20 other yds came on McNabb scrambling. That ends up at 34 yds on 5 rushing plays. Thats 6 ypc RB runs to the left. Sounds alot different than what you said.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Well Levitre will be playing against Vince Wolfork and Bell will be playing against Adailius Thomas on there 1st games ever as a NFL player so yeah.

Joe Fo Sho
09-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Hmmmm.

I thought you were done with the Bills???

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 06:33 PM
LOL! I won't be saying after ONE game, the first for Bell, Levitre, and Wood as starters, that it was a good OR bad decision. Peters has a 6-year $60M contract and Bell, Levitre, and Wood are all rookie/starters.

Besides, Peters didn't see the playing field at OT until midway through his 2nd season, and didn't start at LT until midway through his 3rd season. And Dockery was a POS for the Bills. He might be "happy" in Washington, but he's still a slug.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Peppers 5 T's, 1 Sack, 1 FF. That ain't no ones *****. Not to mention that Peters needed TE help all day! :crazy:

LOL... you've got to be an O-line talent evaluator for the Bills, because that's about the same logic they'd use.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL... you've got to be an O-line talent evaluator for the Bills, because that's about the same logic they'd use.

You have yet to write anything logical or correct in this thread.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 06:41 PM
I'd even question if Peppers wants to give it his all for the Panthers this year? He's getting $17M guaranteed, and then will be an UFA next year when there's no cap.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:45 PM
I'd even question if Peppers wants to give it his all for the Panthers this year? He's getting $17M guaranteed, and then will be an UFA next year when there's no cap.

If I was Peppers id make sure I played well when facing 3-4 teams just so he looks good in front of there coaches.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 06:47 PM
If I was Peppers id make sure I played well when facing 3-4 teams just so he looks good in front of there coaches.
IMHO he could have an off-year and still cash-in in FA next year. If there's no cap, there will be about 200+ fewer players to hit the market because a lot of them won't have 6 years in the league.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 06:47 PM
I just looked at the play by play. They ran to the left 9 times for 87 yds. 33 of those came on reverses which means Peters was blocking a LB most likely. 20 other yds came on McNabb scrambling. That ends up at 34 yds on 5 rushing plays. Thats 6 ypc RB runs to the left. Sounds alot different than what you said.

These were runs to the right? For some reason runs by a QB or WR don't count?

So if I'm following you...6 RB runs...38 yards or a 6.3 ypc, of which none of the tackles was made by your man..and that is....bad?

Cool, another Bills' talent evaluator...

cookie G
09-13-2009, 06:49 PM
You have yet to write anything logical or correct in this thread.

Your lack of understanding isn't surprising.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
These were runs to the right? For some reason runs by a QB or WR don't count?

So if I'm following you...6 RB runs...38 yards or a 6.3 ypc, of which none of the tackles was made by your man..and that is....bad?

Cool, another Bills' talent evaluator...

1st off, Peters is a left tackle. They were runs to the left. 2nd, runs by the QB dont cound because they usually happen from DEs overpursuing and the line breaking down. Reverses dont count because the WR can get a 20 yd run without the OL blocking anyone. 6.3 yds from runs to the outside is average. Runs to the inside is usually 3.5 ypc and outside is around 6. Reason is the outside is where all the big runs usually happen and inside is usually just trying to gain a few quick yards.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Your lack of understanding isn't surprising.

You couldnt even get your stats correct.

Philagape
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM

So how would Peppers not be Peters' *****? Two sacks? Three? Four? Another FF? 7 or 8 tackles? Basically a HOF day?

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:55 PM
So how would Peppers not be Peters' *****? Two sacks? Three? Four? Another FF? 7 or 8 tackles? Basically a HOF day?

If he had 6 sacks then he would bring up the fact that he stoped him on 20 other pass plays.

Hemlepp53
09-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Dockery and Peters are long gone and not even on my mind. We have these TWO STUDS.... Up front now.... WOOD and LEVITRE.... GO BILLS....

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Good question. If you took today's numbers and extrapolated them to a whole season, Peppers would have 80 total tackles, 16 sacks, and 16 forced fumbles. But since Peters is "the best LT in football," Peppers is at least on-pace for 50% more than those numbers. Right?

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Dockery and Peters are long gone and not even on my mind. We have these TWO STUDS.... Up front now.... WOOD and LEVITRE.... GO BILLS....

Its true. I dont know why we are even worried about them. Who cares what they do anywhere else, they sucked for us.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 07:10 PM

Getting to the QB at least once before garbage time would help.

Giving up less than 9 yard when they run at him would certainly help the cause.

Until then....

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 07:13 PM

Until then....

Dude, you ****ed up with that stat, stop repeating it.

Dr. Lecter
09-13-2009, 07:13 PM

After one game?

Look, last year the Bills had problems on the left side. There was pressure on the pass and they could not run to the left.

Dockery and Peters were on the left. I agree Peters is an tremendous talent. But I really don't see hoe you can defend Dockery's play last year. He was terrible. And if you think the final word on cutting Dockery is complete after one game, I really don't know what to say. Or if you ignore the other factors that led to Peters leaving, I reallt don't what to say.

cookie G
09-13-2009, 07:15 PM
1st off, Peters is a left tackle. They were runs to the left. 2nd, runs by the QB dont cound because they usually happen from DEs overpursuing and the line breaking down. Reverses dont count because the WR can get a 20 yd run without the OL blocking anyone. 6.3 yds from runs to the outside is average. Runs to the inside is usually 3.5 ypc and outside is around 6. Reason is the outside is where all the big runs usually happen and inside is usually just trying to gain a few quick yards.

Your revision of the NFL rule book is amusing. I applaud your creativity. Its not true, but what the hell.

So let's make a new rule...you can only count a running stat when the QB stands up, points at a guy and says, "we're running at you!"

cookie G
09-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Dude, you ****ed up with that stat, stop repeating it.

I'm really sorry you don't understand what a running play is, I really am, but that doesn't make it wrong.

SquishDaFish
09-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Peters did not look all that good. He had good moment but thats about it. False starts a sack that was a FF. He didnt look good at all.

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 07:29 PM

Until then....
I'm sure you didn't see the game, but it was garbage time before the Panthers' defense knew what hit them. After preventing the Eagles from scoring on their first drive, Delhomme throws his first INT, in FG range, the defense allows 1 net yard, and it's 3-7. Then on the Panthers' next drive, Delhomme is sacked and fumbles for a TD return, 10-7. Then the offense does nothing again, punts, and the punt is returned for a TD (aided by an uncalled block-in-the-back), 17-7. Then Delhomme throws another INT and the Eagles get the ball at the Panthers' 9 yard line, and score a TD to make it 24-7. The game was over by then.

trapezeus
09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
i'm all for ragging on the bills fo decisions, but it seems to me from the redskins game, that the giants were all over the backfield of the redskins.

and the giants had injuries to their DE's and just substituted guys in and they roamed around free hitting campbell over and over.

Hemlepp53
09-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Since we are following old Bills Players... Who are considered Pieces of ****...

Willis McGahee rushed for 44 yards and a score on 10 carries, while also catching four balls for 31 yards and a touchdown in Week 1

Why not start a thread on this PIECE OF **** too....

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 08:20 PM
After one game?

Look, last year the Bills had problems on the left side. There was pressure on the pass and they could not run to the left.

Dockery and Peters were on the left. I agree Peters is an tremendous talent. But I really don't see hoe you can defend Dockery's play last year. He was terrible. And if you think the final word on cutting Dockery is complete after one game, I really don't know what to say. Or if you ignore the other factors that led to Peters leaving, I reallt don't what to say.

Because if we were starting our season with Peters and Dockery, with Levitre pushing Dockery and Hangartner as our new Center, we wouldn't be talking about rebuilding or waiting for rookies to develop. We'd be talking about seriously winning this game tommorrow.

I like winning now. The line was good enough, with a new center to get us to the playoffs with Owens on the field.

Dr. Lecter
09-13-2009, 08:53 PM
We will agree to disagree that Dockery was good enough.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2009, 09:01 PM
We will agree to disagree that Dockery was good enough.

He was good enough to keep this year while Levitre developed behind him.

Dockery looked better today than Levitre is going to look tommorrow.

BillsWin
09-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Hmmmm.

lol. you would make this thread. :limpclap:

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 09:36 PM
He was good enough to keep this year while Levitre developed behind him.

Dockery looked better today than Levitre is going to look tommorrow.
Well, that remains to be seen. And even if it proves true and the Bills lose, Dockery looking better didn't exactly help the Redskins win, did it?

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2009, 10:35 PM
I live in Charlotte. I watched the game. He looked average so who the eff cares. He had a dumb penalty, and I saw him get beat on the edge a few times. He also missed a few assignments on a few run plays. He did however have a few nice run blocks as well. Most note worthy on an end around run from Desean Jackson. He played ok. You cant expect him to suddenly suck. He was always a good player, just not worthy of what he wanted. This thread is stupid

psubills62
09-13-2009, 11:04 PM
Because if we were starting our season with Peters and Dockery, with Levitre pushing Dockery and Hangartner as our new Center, we wouldn't be talking about rebuilding or waiting for rookies to develop. We'd be talking about seriously winning this game tommorrow.

I like winning now. The line was good enough, with a new center to get us to the playoffs with Owens on the field.

What I don't understand is why Bell and Levitre only get a game to prove themselves to you when they have never started in the league before...but Peters was allowed a few games last year to get in "game shape."

Michael82
09-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Wow! The season just began and you are seriously already starting one of these threads? WTF! Give it a rest, HHURRICANE! You're giving me a headache! :ill:

Michael82
09-14-2009, 12:23 AM
I live in Charlotte. I watched the game. He looked average so who the eff cares. He had a dumb penalty, and I saw him get beat on the edge a few times. He also missed a few assignments on a few run plays. He did however have a few nice run blocks as well. Most note worthy on an end around run from Desean Jackson. He played ok. You cant expect him to suddenly suck. He was always a good player, just not worthy of what he wanted. This thread is stupid
Exactly! If average is all he is going to be, Peters is still nowhere near worth the money that he got! :shakeno:

Michael82
09-14-2009, 12:26 AM
After one game?

Great post, Lecter! :bf1:

Also, another thing to consider is that Dockery's heart wasn't in Buffalo. He was still watching all the Redskins games on Mondays and kept to himself. Maybe something like that affected his play.... :idunno:

Michael82
09-14-2009, 12:28 AM

Did we win with Peters and Dockery here? no. As a matter of fact....the team kept losing and couldn't handle the Patriots with those two overpaid morons on the left side! why do you think tomorrow would have been any different? :rolleyes:

mysticsoto
09-14-2009, 12:40 AM
HH, you are missing an important factor here. When bringing in youngsters on the line, you don't want veterans that show up just to collect a paycheck and do the minimum possible (Dockery) nor do you want veterans who hold a team hostage and then show up at the start of the season out of football shape allowing sacks/committing penalties, etc. Both of them fell into those categories. Does Peters have skills, I believe so. But where is his motivation? He clearly has lost it now that he's getting paid. Same w/Dockery. Neither are go-getters and hungry. These youngsters are. Wood is the very definition of what we want on the Oline. Strong, fast, hungry and w/an attitude. Yes, the youngsters, especially Levitre, will struggle. But while you are criticizing b'cse they will not compare to the veterans this year, what about next year or the year after? I'm betting that our youngsters will improve and surpass those they are replacing. And yeah, it'd be nice to be able to have consistent veterans play while youngsters learn. In this case, however, those veterans might have been teaching our youngsters the wrong thing.

don137
09-14-2009, 05:47 AM
The thing is Delhomme sucked so bad that the Eagles offense was not on the field that much. When they were on the field Peters always had help. If you are the top tackle in the league as he is paid and thinks he is he should not need help and make so many mistakes. You should not be dominant one play and mess up the next.
One thing to note is he hurt is groin on the forced fumble making the tackle during the third quarter. He stayed in but he was walking very gingerly the rest of he game.

trapezeus
09-14-2009, 09:01 AM
didn't mike williams make the redskins team?Do we worry about missing on that guy?

It's over. the decisions have been made and the 53 guys we have are the 53 guys we have. now we just have to root them on...they'll need all the positive vibes they can get.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2009, 09:08 AM
What I don't understand is why Bell and Levitre only get a game to prove themselves to you when they have never started in the league before...but Peters was allowed a few games last year to get in "game shape."

Guys, we needed a WR and a Center after last season. Tonight's game was winnable had we just brought in Hangartner and Owens.

Bell and Levitre get the whole season to prove themselves. The problem is it's going to be at the expense of our season. I bought in to the 3 years to rebuild scenario not catapult the line for cheaper, younger, players.

My point of this thread is that we could be winning this game tonight instead of hoping for a miracle. And your "let the line develop" experiment is going to be at the expense of our QB.

Like I said if Peters and Dockery had sucked there would have been a thread for that.

psubills62
09-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Guys, we needed a WR and a Center after last season. Tonight's game was winnable had we just brought in Hangartner and Owens.

Bell and Levitre get the whole season to prove themselves. The problem is it's going to be at the expense of our season. I bought in to the 3 years to rebuild scenario not catapult the line for cheaper, younger, players.

My point of this thread is that we could be winning this game tonight instead of hoping for a miracle. And your "let the line develop" experiment is going to be at the expense of our QB.

Like I said if Peters and Dockery had sucked there would have been a thread for that.

There is a thread for it, thanks for starting one. I'm sure Jason Campbell is so happy about getting sacked 3 times, pressured more times, and Portis can really hang his hat on his mediocre 16 rushes for 62 yards day (which includes one 34 yard run).

Peters "only" gave up one sack. And while people can say "oh, well that means he dominated his guy the other ___ number of plays. Well I'd respond by saying that giving up one sack per game comes out to 16 sacks allowed per season. Which is not even close to elite, considering guys like Jake Long and Michael Roos are busy giving up 1-2 sacks per season.

Being an elite LT doesn't mean you're doing well most of the time. It means you dominate your opponent the entire game.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2009, 09:30 AM
There is a thread for it, thanks for starting one. I'm sure Jason Campbell is so happy about getting sacked 3 times, pressured more times, and Portis can really hang his hat on his mediocre 16 rushes for 62 yards day (which includes one 34 yard run).

Peters "only" gave up one sack. And while people can say "oh, well that means he dominated his guy the other ___ number of plays. Well I'd respond by saying that giving up one sack per game comes out to 16 sacks allowed per season. Which is not even close to elite, considering guys like Jake Long and Michael Roos are busy giving up 1-2 sacks per season.

Being an elite LT doesn't mean you're doing well most of the time. It means you dominate your opponent the entire game.

Uhhh, I watched the entire Redskins game and Dockery was preety stout. Even Aikman complimnted the interior play so your statement above is BS.

Wasn't Peters blocking Julius Peppers?

I think Bell will play okay tonight but he'll make a bunch of mistakes. I think Levitre shouldn't even be a starter but that's what we are bringing. I'll be rooting for them but I'm not expecting it to go well.

I'm glad everyone is worried about what players cost us. Ralph is very happy that you agree with his philosophy. It's too expensive to have vets playing.

psubills62
09-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Uhhh, I watched the entire Redskins game and Dockery was preety stout. Even Aikman complimnted the interior play so your statement above is BS.

Wasn't Peters blocking Julius Peppers?

I think Bell will play okay tonight but he'll make a bunch of mistakes. I think Levitre shouldn't even be a starter but that's what we are bringing. I'll be rooting for them but I'm not expecting it to go well.

I'm glad everyone is worried about what players cost us. Ralph is very happy that you agree with his philosophy. It's too expensive to have vets playing.

Haha I watched the game too. The Redskins' interior had a ton of trouble against the blitz and missed several red zone opportunities because Campbell was pressured into throwing the ball away.

I figured someone would mention that Peters was up against Peppers. Guess what...elite LT's face tough competition too. Michael Roos went up against guys like Dwight Freeney, Mario Williams, the Ravens D and the Steelers D last year...and still only gave up 1 or 2 sacks on the YEAR. Not per game. THE YEAR.

There's not exactly anything we can do about it now. Even if we had kept Peters, Bell would still be starting at LT because Peters would still be holding out. I'd rather take a wait-and-see approach. If they look good, then great. If they don't look good then I'll be waiting to see how much they improve. Because with how young and inexperienced they are, they will improve.