PDA

View Full Version : Man, the mentality for TO changed since he got here

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Its sad. He comes here and every interview he mentions, my goal is to help this team get to the playoffs. When he was with Dallas, every interview he mentioned getting to the superbowl. The mentality realy changes when you get here.

Hemlepp53
09-13-2009, 06:58 PM
He was with a team in Dallas when they were knocking on the door of the Super Bowl damned near every year. Romo the Homo ****S the bed post season. So for him to get us to the play offs this year would be pretty close to the same thing. We haven't smelled the post season from a REAL stand point in years... We are always knocking on the door .. pending other teams **** the bed final 2 weeks of reg season... So i think it is the same mentality.. just different level of expectations and previous season ending.... IMO

Goobylal
09-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Its sad. He comes here and every interview he mentions, my goal is to help this team get to the playoffs. When he was with Dallas, every interview he mentioned getting to the superbowl. The mentality realy changes when you get here.
Baby steps, young grasshopper. Baby steps.

BillsOwnAll
09-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Get in the tournament first. Then anything is possible.

BillsWin
09-13-2009, 09:38 PM
I like T.O's attitude.

DrGraves
09-13-2009, 09:41 PM
mitchell stop making threads. im sorry. but stop.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 09:42 PM

stop reading my threads. im sorry. but stop

patmoran2006
09-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Dude seriously whats up your threads.? Your reaching for talk. Chilll.

Mitchell55
09-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Dude seriously whats up your threads.? Your reaching for talk. Chilll.

Realy, why should I care what you have to say. Its a forum, I can make as many threads as I want.

Pinkerton Security
09-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Realy, why should I care what you have to say. Its a forum, I can make as many threads as I want.

you should be timing Johnny Knox with your phone stopwatch in the Bears game tonight instead...

BillsWin
09-13-2009, 09:55 PM
There's alot of tension in here... :couch:

sdbillsfan2
09-13-2009, 10:48 PM

As some would say ...he's just an enthusiastic KID!

Originally Posted by Mitchell55

Statements like this make him an annoying little brat. It reeks of child like behavior.

Mitchell, you'll find people will take you more seriously and actually listen to what you say ,IF you realize that conversation doesn't mean saying everything that's on your mind.
There are many here that have forgotten more about the sport of football then you'll ever learn . Suck up some of the knowledge . I've been a Bills fan since the 60's and i still come here to learn.
Think of it this way ....I assume your about 15 or 16. How would you like it if some smart a** 3rd grader say 11 or 12 came off as a know it all and wouldn't shut up. Would you take him seriously ? Would you get annoyed ?

yeah, you have a right to voice your opinion . But you might find your opinions will mean more if stop and think before you just start wackin that keyboard.

Take this as constructive criticism and nothing more.

Being a Bills fan these days is frustrating enough. Please don't pour more gas on the fire.

CuseJetsFan83
09-13-2009, 10:58 PM
just wait til the trade deadline when he presents his first 5 mock rosters, and subsequent drafts :-P

jamze132
09-14-2009, 12:15 AM
just wait til the trade deadline when he presents his first 5 mock rosters, and subsequent drafts :-P
:rofl:

And the 2010 depth chart with FA acquisitions before the 2009 season ends.