• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Friggin cheating pats

Twitter:
    AaronMaybin58OMG someone just set off the fire alarm in this hotel and woke me up outta a pretty decent sleep.

Throw off the sleep routines of the opponent the day of the game... bellicheat up to his old games already?
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: Friggin cheating pats

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

Payback will be a ***** then

We won't pull a fire alarm when they get here though... Expect this to escalate

muwah ha ha ha ha (<----- evil laugh)

Chris Brown says the players play late so they'll get a chace to recoup the lost sleep...

I say that is BS those guys are wound so tight it probably was hard enough for them to fall asleep, once they were awake they are probably sitting there staring at the ceiling
      Last edited by ddaryl; 09-14-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

That's kind of funny. I could see myself doing that 10 years ago.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

It's NE39.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I don't know where opposing teams stay when coming to Buffalo, but a likely candidate is the Adam's Mark. Two years in a row when I was there on business we had a false alarm in the wee hours of the morning. No, it wasn't me.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

when they come to Buffalo... burn em down... muhahahahahahahahahahaha

just kidding. but seriously.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

It's a 7PM game...if the Bills have no sense to take a mid-afternoon siesta then they have no business winning the game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

It was probably Turk Schonert dressed up in full black with a ski mask.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

After he pulls the fire alarm, Turk hops on his Spyder SE5 motorcycle with an 1125-cc, Rotax V-twin dual overhead cam engine with 107 hp and 77 lb. ft torque - a chase ensues after Maybin speed rushes after him like the terminator. Turk manoeuvers his bike in to a wheely while turning back to unload all 32 cartridges from his military grade Uzi pistol at Maybin, he misses after IRON MAYBIN does a sidestep somersault behind a nearby barrier. Turk then tries to focus his attention back on the road, it's too late, he spots a MAC truck parked infront of him carrying logs, his eyes widen, Turk slams on his breaks, his bike jerks violently and then pivots sending him air born. Maybin at this time rushes to the scene, Turk hurries to his feet and enters dragon stance after brushing glass off from his leather jacket. Maybin gets in the 3 point technique and comes off the edge sacking Turk to the ground. A wrestling match on the ground breaks out between the two, Maybin spots the wheels on Turk's motorcycle still spinning at well over 1,000 revolutions per second, he forces Turk's head in to ALL 77lbs of torque per foot ripping off his face. Turk looses control over his bowels and poops his pants, Maybin goes back to his hotel and gets ready for the game tonight, THE END.
                    Last edited by PECKERWOOD; 09-14-2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      It's a 7PM game...if the Bills have no sense to take a mid-afternoon siesta then they have no business winning the game.
                      I can't sleep when the adrenaline is pumping and the excitement is there

these guys are wound up.. It won't be easy

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Maybin58 tweets: I just sacked that honkey foo, I'm gonna go hop in da shower to klean off DA blud!! How u Billz fanz doin'???? U READY FOR DA GAME 2NITE?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Maybin58 tweets: Holy shizz!! I jus found a peace of teef in my afro!! It fell down da shower drain when I was kleanin my do!

Comment

Working...
                          X