PDA

View Full Version : FL's Monday Morning QB

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2009, 08:09 AM
I'll try to do this every Monday, with my thoughts on what happened each and every Sunday.

Yesterday did not disappoint. Even without watching the Bills, Sunday still was awesome. Nothing beats 14 hours of sitting in a recliner, hung over, watching the greatest sport on the face of the earth.

Here's some of my thoughts, as I watched bits and pieces of pretty much every game:

--Drew Brees is awesome. Lions, or no Lions, he picked up right where he left off in 08.
--Will the Lions EVER win a game? It doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.
-- AP is the best player in football. Period.
-- Houston sucks. I'm tired of hearing how they are the "dark horse" every season. They flat out stink. Schaub looked like a rookie, and their D got torched by a rookie.
-- Sanchez impressed me, a bit. I still think he and the Jets are in for a long season, but not a bad start for the kid.
-- Baltimore's offense, including Flacco, looked impressive. Teams are no longer going to be able to stack the box on them without fear of getting torched in the passing game.
-- KC put up a heck of a fight, they might not be the pushover we (I) thought.
-- Denver and Cincy look like they just decided who will get the 1st overall pick in the 2010 draft. Did ANYONE watch that game?
-- Jacksonville played Indy tough, again, but is it any surprise that they came up short in the end?
-- Jake Delhomme looks done. I hope he isn't, because I like the guy, and the Panthers, but another game or 2 like that, and he'll be bagging groceries somewhere.
-- Miami's Wildcat looked like a kitten vs Atlanta. Atlanta is going to be tough to beat, especially when they are at home.
-- Kudos to Shaun Hill and the 49ers. I watched most of that game, and was thoroughly impressed with what Singletary has done with that team. I'm actually a bit jealous.
-- Jay Cutler looked more like Jay Schroeder in the night cap. Does anyone else wanna slap that smug look off of his face?

madness
09-14-2009, 08:31 AM
I watched AP's TD run like 10 times. I was like ---> :jawdrop:

Forward_Lateral
09-14-2009, 08:31 AM
AP shoving the Brown defender out of his way was hilarious.