X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

So excited

After months of monitoring mundane and meaningless offseason developments, taking every word of players' tweets to mean something, *****ing about all the moves I disagree with, and letting myself set into a pessimistic trance, game day has arrived.

Everything else up to this point is meaningless and today it all comes out... strangely I am letting strange feelings of optimism to enter my mind. Feelings I have not felt for 10 or 11 months.

As this body buzz sets in and I enjoy the next few hours, I hope to GOD that this is not the highlight of the season. If we can pull this game out, I can open my New England door and give a big FU to all of the petty band wagon jumpers crying their way home, and I can have the biggest smile on my face... and as sunset happens and we are leading the NFL at 1-0, I will go to sleep a happy man.

Here's to these hours, even IF they are the best of the year!
  • Prov401
    President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
    • Aug 2008

Re: So excited

We are all on this site for one reason. We love the Bills. And no matter what transpires, and how much we hate the decisions within the orginization, when game-day arrives, we all cheer for our beloved team.

I have a funny feeling about tonight. I just don't see us laying down, taking a beating.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Just got back from Beer & Pop 4 Less, picked up a case of Labatt Blue bottles (4 deep), and Giant Eagle (PA's versoin of Wegman's). I pull out of my parking spot, and a woman comes running up to my car.

I'm wearing my Poz jersey and a Bills hat, she saw me from a distance. She was wearing a knock-off Lynch jersey, I rolled down my window, she said "nice jersey, we're taking it to 'em in Foxboro tonight." I smiled, said "That's the plan, go Bills."

We're out there people, we want it. Get it done boys.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
        Just got back from Beer & Pop 4 Less, picked up a case of Labatt Blue bottles (4 deep), and Giant Eagle (PA's versoin of Wegman's). I pull out of my parking spot, and a woman comes running up to my car.

I'm wearing my Poz jersey and a Bills hat, she saw me from a distance. She was wearing a knock-off Lynch jersey, I rolled down my window, she said "nice jersey, we're taking it to 'em in Foxboro tonight." I smiled, said "That's the plan, go Bills."

We're out there people, we want it. Get it done boys.
        Nice. I'm at work but that's the first thing I'm doing when I get home. You better believe I'm rockin' my Bills polo shirt at work though.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
          • Jul 2002

I work from home and am here alone with my dog... Both me and the dog have our Bills jerseys on today, and I got my watching room decked out in bills memorabilia.

Comment

• christhebillsfan783
            • Mar 2005

I had on my poz jersey all day at school today getting dirty looks from everyone in my south florida high school. ive been pumped all day. i came home put on shout and ive been getting more and more pumped as the game draws near. LETS GOOO BUFFALOOOO!!!!! HERES TO THE THESE HOURS!

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
              • Apr 2008

gonna rock the new Evans jersey i bought... hopefully it's the start of a GOOD superstition!

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by tanked

Everything else up to this point is meaningless and today it all comes out... strangely I am letting strange feelings of optimism to enter my mind. Feelings I have not felt for 10 or 11 months.

same for me... today is a new day.. a renewal, a beginning

Comment

Working...
                X