PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Dick has got something down his pants for this game...

Mudflap1
09-14-2009, 01:05 PM
... but I doubt it.

I hate to be a pessimist, but what I'm looking for tonight is for the building blocks of the team (Poz, Maybin, McKelvin, Whitner, Evans, Jackson, the offensive line, etc.) to show some life for the next coaching regime. Let's face it, unless something miraculous happens, Jauron is short-lived here. So let's hope Ralphie opens up the wallet and brings in someone who realistically would come here, like Brian Billick or Marty Schottenheimer, as well as a real GM/talent evaluator.

Notice I left out Trent Edwards. While I'm rooting for him and every Bill, I don't think he is the answer, I never did when I watched him at Stanford. I think we're going to have to go out and get another QB next year.

But hey, that's why they play the games. Maybe they'll all prove us wrong. I'll be watching.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 01:17 PM
I'll guess

Is it a mini-Dick

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/verne-troyer-mini-me-austin-powers-flipping-the-bird.jpg

Mudflap1
09-14-2009, 01:36 PM
I like it!

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Something "down his pants"?

LOL

jamze132
09-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Well he's going to have Ralph and every other fan up his ass if he lays another egg in NE.