PDA

View Full Version : Help a brother out with his first ever LIVE BLOG

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM
On my site, I'm hosting for the first time a live in-game Blog, at 7pm

Of course, I'm also going to have have Billszone open, and I'll throw a few plugs out for here too.

I would appreciate it if some of you guys (girls) watching the game and using your computer visits the Live Blogs.. I need questions and comments and am relying on all of ya'll a little bit, since the site just opened today and I have basically no time to do a lot of marketing.

Plus, if nothing else posters here are great for some funny, and sometimes shaky material.

I'm going to keep my eyes also on our BZ game thread and pluck out some comments and observations.

So if you could all help me out on night one of BSD and visit me there (and here as well) for my Patriots live game blog, I'll appreciate it.

(It should be fun, I'm going to have some pretty funny **** ready)
www.buffalosportsdaily.com (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com)

Canadian'eh!
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Stage 2 of your takeover of Billszone coming to fruition?

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I'll should be able to stop by a bit...

I'm good for comments tirades, but hopefully a little shish boom bah .. ????

YardRat
09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm probably going to miss the entire game because of another commitment, but I'll pop in late this evening...Will you still be blogging, or is it only an in-game thing?

madness
09-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I'll stop by once I'm caught up. I DVR the game for about an hour so I can skip over the commercials and get through half time.

Being the first game of the season though, I wouldn't be surprised if that plan gets scrapped.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm probably going to miss the entire game because of another commitment, but I'll pop in late this evening...Will you still be blogging, or is it only an in-game thing?

NOt sure yet, will see how it goes.

Can always catch the replay later on though (of the blog)

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Pat if I wasn't going to be out with my buddies crushing Tall boy Beers I would post a very racy question or two. GOOD LUCK though.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Pat if I wasn't going to be out with my buddies crushing Tall boy Beers I would post a very racy question or two. GOOD LUCK though.
LOL.. thanks.

Have fun with the tall boy beers. Good stuff.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks man
Good luck to you and who knows maybe I will pop on from my phone.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Cool..

YardRat
09-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Nice stuff, pat...