Fine
J Scott
Hamden
McEntyre
Lankster
Florence
Palmer
Wilson

McEntyre needs to play because we obviously need to get the running game going...the more blockers the better.

Wilson, a team captain, being deactivated. Never happen

I bet Stupar is deactivated along with someone else

trapezeus
09-14-2009, 03:48 PM
don't forget jauron. he'll probably be inactive and just standing there watching as usual.

Yasgur's Farm
09-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Fine
J Scott
Hamden
McEntyre
Lankster
Florence
Palmer
Wilson

McEntyre needs to play because we obviously need to get the running game going...the more blockers the better. I don't think they're all that in love with needing a FB... I bet we see Omon as the 2nd/blocking back.

Wilson, a team captain, being deactivated. Never happen. As voted by the players... It's him or Wendling... April's choice here.

I bet Stupar is deactivated along with someone else. They didn't cut Jenkins to sit Stupar... They want 3 TE's active and Fine can't answer the Bell.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Fine
J Scott
Hamden
McEntyre
Lankster
Florence
Palmer
Wilson

I'm waiting word..

McIntyre is not going to be inactive, you can't go into a NFL game with only 2 RBs on your active roster.

And as someone else said, Wilson's only real value comes via ST.

I would take them two out, and put in J. Scott and possibly Ellis or Wendling in their place.

I think Stupar was activated today so they didnt have to play with only 2 tight ends.

Yasgur's Farm
09-14-2009, 04:03 PM
I guess Ellis is a logical choice... I just hate seeing the kid inactive with the same old same old Kelsay/Denney.

I also guess that they could choose to sit Wilson and Wendling both... I just didn't see April giving up both.

There's also a slight chance Lankster is active... If we have any CB injuries at all we lose our dime without him... Unless of course Byrd is our dime.

jamze132
09-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Wilson will play, as well as Ellis. If Dick is paying attention to the game, he will pull Kelsay and Denney after the first drive.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Don't be so sure about Ellis.
That would mean we kept 5 DE on the 46 man game day active roster.

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 04:17 PM
I guess Ellis is a logical choice... I just hate seeing the kid inactive with the same old same old Kelsay/Denney.

I also guess that they could choose to sit Wilson and Wendling both... I just didn't see April giving up both.

There's also a slight chance Lankster is active... If we have any CB injuries at all we lose our dime without him... Unless of course Byrd is our dime.
youboty would be the dime (Corner the nickel)

Yasgur's Farm
09-14-2009, 04:30 PM
1) Is it 46 or 45 active?
2) I meant if Corner or Youboty get's hurt... Maybe they figure Byrd steps in for dime package (if not Lankster).

patmoran2006
09-14-2009, 05:02 PM

Sadly, I was right.

I made a post last week that Ellis would be the player on this team most likely to get boned by the makeup of this roster.