I'm experiencing happiness at this point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

I'm experiencing happiness at this point.

I know it's early in the game and the season but I have now seen both the offense and defense play actual football during the same game and season which is a first in a long time. Don't need to look at game film or anything. The defense has potential to be a top ten D and so does the O. I'm pleasantly surprised.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm experiencing happiness at this point.

hold those comments until after the game...the def just looked worse than swiss cheese.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

Yeah boy!!

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        hold those comments until after the game...the def just looked worse than swiss cheese.

Not, I'm happy to see the pressure on the QB. So happy that I can say things like this. And who we just scored a D td.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

My heart is in my throat...

My stomach is in knots

We can not let up and we will need our coaches to have these guys ready for the 2nd half, because the other coach on he other side is making adjustments

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer

I do not like the way we play in the secondary.. I agree with that. If Brady was on his game it could be a different game

I mean we draft 10 DB's a year theyshould be capable of palying a heluva alot tighter IMO

But our DL is looking improved, still letting some big runs, but over all we are actually getting pressure on Brady

Comment

Working...
            X