• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

AND THERE IT IS!!!!

Only took 18 minutes of game time to waste our first time out!

2009 Jauron wasted timeout tracker: 1
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: AND THERE IT IS!!!!

That is not a wasted timeout. You are far too hypercritical. It's the first half of the first game. Taking a timeout is not something that is bad there. It's not taking the timeout and getting screwed that would be the problem. In the second half different story.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
      That is not a wasted timeout. You are far too hypercritical. It's the first half of the first game. Taking a timeout is not something that is bad there. It's not taking the timeout and getting screwed that would be the problem. In the second half different story.
      how about this: having the D READY instead of WASTING a timeout with 12 min left in the half?

How many TO's has Bellicheck used? right, ZERO, because his team is well coached and organized.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

chill out Op....even if our coaching staff isn't the best things like that happen

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
          chill out Op....even if our coaching staff isn't the best things like that happen
          things like that happen ALL THE TIME since this staff took over. They shouldn't happen 18 minutes into the season. This has been a constant problem for this team and they still haven't fixed it.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            things like that happen ALL THE TIME since this staff took over. They shouldn't happen 18 minutes into the season. This has been a constant problem for this team and they still haven't fixed it.

Shut up the team has been playing decent don't kill it with micromanaged bs.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Shut up the team has been playing decent don't kill it with micromanaged bs.
              if you call penalties, blown kickoff coverages, dropped passes and wasted timeouts "micromanaging." The Bills could have added even more points if it wasn't for their own dumb mistakes.

And you can call it micromanaging all you want, but this team has had a problem with timeouts for 3 complete seasons and, so far, the first game of this season. I expect more from my team than 3+ seasons with the exact same problem. When people defend crap like this from the coaching staff, it's the embodiment of what I mean when I say Bills fans have accepted mediocrity.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

still chill out...would you have rather we committed a turnover??

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                  still chill out...would you have rather we committed a turnover??
                  no- I'd rather we had the D ready so we didn't have to waste the timeout. There's a 3rd option between "turnover" and "timeout" (btw we were on D so I don't know how we would have committed a turnover)
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

if you call penalties, blown kickoff coverages, dropped passes and wasted timeouts "micromanaging." The Bills could have added even more points if it wasn't for their own dumb mistakes.

And you can call it micromanaging all you want, but this team has had a problem with timeouts for 3 complete seasons and, so far, the first game of this season. I expect more from my team than 3+ seasons with the exact same problem. When people defend crap like this from the coaching staff, it's the embodiment of what I mean when I say Bills fans have accepted mediocrity.

Everything is never going to be perfect for any team. Relax and give them a break for a change.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Everything is never going to be perfect for any team. Relax and give them a break for a change.
                      they pull off a win tonight, I'll give them a break. Unless that happens, they haven't earned it and they deserve every ounce of criticism heaped on them.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Coach Sal
                        • Aug 2006

Criticizing a team for using it's first timeout when it wants to be sure of its personnel on a big 3rd down play in a tight game is pretty much right up there with the most ridiculous criticisms I've ever heard.
                        Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                        And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

no- I'd rather we had the D ready so we didn't have to waste the timeout. There's a 3rd option between "turnover" and "timeout" (btw we were on D so I don't know how we would have committed a turnover)
                          no team plays a flawless game, be happy w/ our success so far while it lasts

Comment

• Coach Sal
                            • Aug 2006

Perfect scenario of each half:

1st timeout: When needed due to personnel, situation, etc.. (by offense or defense)
                            2nd timeout: By offense inside 2 minutes while driving to score.
                            3rd timeout: Before last play to set up field goal or TD play.
                            Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                            And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

OP there is a time to ***** this was not one of them

I think you've convinced everyone here that you prefer misery

Comment

Working...
                              X