PDA

View Full Version : These will never stop happening...until...

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:13 PM
This team is better coached...FIRE JAURON!!!

BillyT92679
09-14-2009, 09:15 PM
This isn't on Jauron
This is totally on McKelvin

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:16 PM
This isn't on Jauron
This is totally on McKelvin

And who's responsibility is it to tell McKelvin what to do on that play??? Who's responsibility is it to not play such a soft, conservative defense at the end of the game? This is, of course, is a product of Jauron's poor coaching...

Buffatexas
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
And who's responsibility is it to tell McKelvin what to do on that play??? Who's responsibility is it to not play such a soft, conservative defense at the end of the game? This is, of course, is a product of Jauron's poor coaching...

It looked to me as if he thought for a split second whether or not to take the knee. I cant put that one on Jauron, if you have to blame a coach for it, it has to be April

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
It looked to me as if he thought for a split second whether or not to take the knee. I cant put that one on Jauron, if you have to blame a coach for it, it has to be April

How many of these ugly losses have come while Jauron has been HC? It's a direct result of how poorly prepared they are...I don't see things like this happen to well coached teams.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
The fact they let him run the last kckoff sent a loud and clear signal. its ok to make big mistakes

He shoudl of been sat and forced to watch from the sidelines. on that last kickoff. Once agin no message sent

OpIv37
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
The blitzing schemes were horrendous- they'd fake the blitz then move out of it, but have someone else blitz FROM THE EXACT SAME SPOT ON THE FIELD. It was ridiculously predictable. I was sitting on my couch picking out where on the field Brady was going with the ball. There's simply no excuse for that- this team should be better coached.

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
The blitzing schemes were horrendous- they'd fake the blitz then move out of it, but have someone else blitz FROM THE EXACT SAME SPOT ON THE FIELD. It was ridiculously predictable. I was sitting on my couch picking out where on the field Brady was going with the ball. There's simply no excuse for that- this team should be better coached.

I hate Jauron and have never hated a coach more! This guy is good for losing at least 3-4 games a year...it is f'n sad!

ParanoidAndroid
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
That was poor execution at the end of a game, not poor coaching. That was a well coached football game. And finally, some good offense.

It's the MNF curse

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
It's coaching that gives us the Cover 2, which just fails and fails and fails here.
Bend but don't break. How's that working again?

OpIv37
09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
That was poor execution at the end of a game, not poor coaching. That was a well coached football game. And finally, some good offense.

It's the MNF curse

so, what was the well coached part? All the penalties? McKelvin not taking the knee when it was the smart play? The predictable blitzes? The holes in the pass coverage? Wasting two timeouts?

The offensive playcalling was improved but all the other coaching problems this team has are still there.

Prov401
09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
The fact they let him run the last kckoff sent a loud and clear signal. its ok to make big mistakes

He shoudl of been sat and forced to watch from the sidelines. on that last kickoff. Once agin no message sent

I respectfully disagree. If it was Hester, he would have been in on the last kickoff. He's our best kick returner, and you don't bench your best players.

I feel bad for Mckelvin because he was trying to make a play. He did get it to the 26 before the hit, so technically it was a good move on his part to bring it out, just not a good move for him to keep fighting for yardage.

OpIv37
09-14-2009, 09:28 PM
It's coaching that gives us the Cover 2, which just fails and fails and fails here.

and the no-huddle doesn't help the situation. even the TD drive only took 3:28 off the clock so the D is always out there.

tampabay25690
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM
This team is better coached...FIRE JAURON!!!

Are we going to see these threads every loss............STUPID

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM

It's the MNF curse

It was a well coached game...really? So, giving up 441 yards on defense is good coaching???? Seriously? Ok, whatever!

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Are we going to see these threads every loss............STUPID

No, just when poor coaching costs us game after game. Somebody has to coach these guys for every possibility that might happen. As long as I've been watching football, I've never seen a team lose so many games like this under one coach. It is coaching and if you don't realize it, then I feel sorry for you.

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM

This is my point...he is responsible for everything that happens with this team. The defense was horrible tonight, the Pats just happened not to finish.

Lexwhat
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
so, what was the well coached part? All the penalties? McKelvin not taking the knee when it was the smart play? The predictable blitzes? The holes in the pass coverage? Wasting two timeouts?

The offensive playcalling was improved but all the other coaching problems this team has are still there.

Actually, IMO, tonight's loss doesn't fall on Jauron "directly." I blame Perry Fewell more than anyone.

If Jauron had some balls, he would fire Perry Fewell tomorrow. The other poor decision was starting Demetrius Bell, and not picking up a replacement for Keith Ellison in the offseason.

It's a shame. Jauron could've earned one of the biggest Bills victories this entire decade, and really secured his job.

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
I thought AVP did really well, but that's it. Same old crap otherwise

Tiburon1724
09-14-2009, 10:20 PM
For once I can't blame Jauron or Schonert/now AVP. I thought the play calling was good, and Jauron was basically invisible which in his case is better than the alternative. If any coach effed up it's April. Still, I suspect we really, really, really suck just as we all feared, and the Patriots also really really suck and had a bad game. Pats will miss the playoffs this year. They looked really sloppy.

labillbacker
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM

....Bobby April has to pull Loedufus over and explain to him what to do.....he obviously did nothing......the coaches on this team are complete morons.....