PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Cut Demetrius Bell

JediMindPowers
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
He is beyond terrible.

I can't believe how freakin' bad he is.

TacklingDummy
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Walker would have played better than that.

Mitchell55
09-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Bell did very well most of the game. Its his 1st game hes ever played. Calm down.

JediMindPowers
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Bell did very well most of the game. Its his 1st game hes ever played. Calm down.
Bull.

He played horribly the whole game.

He gave up so many penalties.

And on that last drive, it was Bell who couldn't block for Edwards for one iggasecond that led to the sack.

Absolutely freakin awful.

Cut his ass.

Mitchell55
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Bull.

He played horribly the whole game.

He gave up so many penalties.

And on that last drive, it was Bell who couldn't block for Edwards.

Absolutely freakin awful.

Cut his ass.

He had 2 illegal formation penalties, its to be expected for a young player in the NH offense. He played well 90% of the game.

Ebenezer
iggasecond

i love that!!!

JediMindPowers
He had 2 illegal formation penalties, its to be expected for a young player in the NH offense. He played well 90% of the game.

No he didn't.

He was awful.

Ebenezer
It's a 100% game...

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Mitchell, of all the hundreds of dumb posts you've made in your short little life, you've topped them all. Bell was an embarassing joke. I've never seen a single player hurt his team so much throughout the course of a game.
I don't care how old you are, but you post like you're 10 years old.

Canadian'eh!
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
He had 2 illegal formations and at least 1 hold.... plus he was beaten cleanly at least twice.

that's unacceptable.

JediMindPowers
09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
He had 2 illegal formations and at least 1 hold.... plus he was beaten cleanly at least twice.

that's unacceptable.

Bell was a freakin disaster.

Awful.

Terrible.

Ugly.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Bell wasn't a big problem.. He had that last bad play and some penalties, but overall in his 1st start he has potential, and he will learn from this

Lets place blame where it belongs... McKelvin

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Bell wasn't a big problem.. He had that last bad play and some penalties, but overall in his 1st start he has potential, and he will learn from this

That's great for some far-off time in the future, but right now he's an enormous problem because he's still starting when he has no business starting

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Bell did very well most of the game. Its his 1st game hes ever played. Calm down.WHAT? He sucked. FIRE JAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisis
09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
GOOD THING WE CUT LANGSTON WALKER!

BillsRGreat
I read what you guys are typing, but this is what i'm hearing said....

We expect a second year rookie to play the most important position on the line against a Bill Bellicheck defense (which is going to force pressure on that position to create mismatches) to have played at a superstar level.

Regardless of the positive signs Bell showed in blocking the outside rushes and reacting to the run plays, it doesn't matter because him starting & playing Left tackle as a rookie is all his fault. His performance (which could almost have been expected by anyone with half an intelligent thought in their heads) was exactly what could be expected given the situation, and the added pressure of attack marked on him....

I'll go out on a line & praise the young guy for what he did - Sure those penalties blew, and he needs to learn from that (btw - if he doesn't, i'll be in the cut his ass group real quick) - but I'm pleasantly surprised at how much damage control he was able to withstand given his situation.

Blame the coaches, not Bell (for this one).... If it continues blame them both

chernobylwraiths
He is beyond terrible.

Can anybody delete this stupid ***** post. It is terrible, beyond awful. It has no basis in reality.

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:32 PM
I swear he had 2 illegal formation, a hold, a false start, and like 2 sacks. It was freaking horrible, but I don't blame him. I BLAME JAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DIDN"T FIND US A LT????????????? JAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Bomber
09-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Bell did very well most of the game. I
The Bills led most of the game. Look where it ended up.

tampabay25690
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
He is beyond terrible.

Did you watch the game?????????????

I don't think he was that bad at all, I just think you had nothing else to post!!!!!!

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
That's great for some far-off time in the future, but right now he's an enormous problem because he's still starting when he has no business starting

I didn't he think he played so horribly, I didn't fixate on him either... His penalties are very correctable, but overall Trent had time to throw for most of the game, and Jackson ran the ball some.

Bell isn't the goat here.. and I'd rather suffer with Bells learning curve then put in a vet that we wil dump in a year anyways. He needs the experience and without it he won't get better quick enough for us

Mad Bomber
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Can anybody delete this stupid ***** post. It is terrible, beyond awful. It has no basis in reality.
I can't believe how freakin' bad it is.

BillsRGreat
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM

Now for my semi satirical post:

Not only a better performance than our LT that we had last year, but we gained a first round pick for this upgrade

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
I didn't he think he played so horribly, I didn't fixate on him either... His penalties are very correctable, but overall Trent had time to throw for most of the game, and Jackson ran the ball some.

Bell isn't the goat here.. and I'd rather suffer with Bells learning curve then put in a vet that we wil dump in a year anyways. He needs the experience and without it he won't get better quick enough for us

What he did to hurt the team outweighs anything else. It blows away anything good he did. It's like saying JP throws gorgeous bombs so who cares if he keeps turning it over?
He's not ready for on-the-job training, and the Bills can't afford it. I'm sick and tired of losing because we're always building toward the future, especially when we don't know if he'll ever be worth it. "Let's suck now so we can be mediocre later." Enough suffering. 10 years of it. Win now, dammit.

guy
09-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Mitchell, of all the hundreds of dumb posts you've made in your short little life, you've topped them all. Bell was an embarassing joke. I've never seen a single player hurt his team so much throughout the course of a game.
I don't care how old you are, but you post like you're 10 years old. no, thats where you are wrong idiot, bell played well enough for a young guy for his team to be up by 11 points with 5:30 minutes left in the game.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't remember him being that bad.

Crisis
09-14-2009, 09:42 PM
bottom line is bell ruined the last drive, and his penalties stopped atleast 2 others.

Nighthawk
It was his first start and I liked the potential he showed. He had some bad moments, but that will happen.

ddaryl
What he did to hurt the team outweighs anything else. It blows away anything good he did. It's like saying JP throws gorgeous bombs so who cares if he keeps turning it over?
He's not ready for on-the-job training, and the Bills can't afford it. I'm sick and tired of losing because we're always building toward the future, especially when we don't know if he'll ever be worth it. "Let's suck now so we can be mediocre later." Enough suffering. 10 years of it. Win now, dammit.

I would have to rewatch, but I disagree.. I know he had some foul ups, but overall he held the fort IMO

theanswer74
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I thought he was better than I expected. I see a stud LT in him, but he is still very very raw.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:44 PM
bottom line is bell ruined the last drive, and his penalties stopped atleast 2 others.

no denying that.. but overall he shouldn't have been in a position to ruin the last drive we should of been protecting the lead

McKelvin is the goat.. not Bell

Bell wasn't as bad as manyof you are saying, and that will be confirmed in reports tommorow

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:44 PM
no, thats where you are wrong idiot, bell played well enough for a young guy for his team to be up by 11 points with 5:30 minutes left in the game.

THE GAME IS 60 MINUTES, AND NO HE DIDN'T. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN UP BY 18 OR MORE IF NOT FOR HIM.
HE SUCKED

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S YOUNG. I WANT tHIS TEAM TO WIN NOW, AND IF HE CAN'T CUT IT THEN HE SHOULDN'T START

BillyT92679
09-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Bell really wasn't the problem.

Philagape
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
A player's performance is evaluated by this above all: Don't screw up. You can play great for 95% of the game, but if the 5 percent causes your team to lose, you sucked. It's all about whether you help your team win or lose.

Bell helped this team lose.

Same goes for Leo, same goes for Ellison. But cut the crap excuses for Bell. He is not ready to start.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
He really wasn't
I have to admit I was watching at a bar with bad sound and didn't know he was the one in illegal formation but other than that he was good for his first start. Our line in general was good.

mysticsoto
09-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Everyone is posting out of anger right now.

Fact is, yes, Bell was bad. Stopped several promising drives singlehandedly. :(

But he also showed potential. We knew there would be lumps and we got some!

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:59 PM
He really wasn't
I have to admit I was watching at a bar with bad sound and didn't know he was the one in illegal formation but other than that he was good for his first start. Our line in general was good.I think you missed more then the sound.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Bell played better than I thought he would considering the circumstances. I think by week 4 he will be playing gr8

Lexwhat
09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
He really wasn't
I have to admit I was watching at a bar with bad sound and didn't know he was the one in illegal formation but other than that he was good for his first start. Our line in general was good.

Actually, he had 2 costly penalties (another was declined because Trent Edwards got sacked when Bell blew his coverage). So 3 huge mistakes.

All 3 mistakes killed 3 good-looking drives.

Akhippo
09-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Bell played pretty well for someone with his first start playing LT coming off an injury. I expected the whole line to implode against a 3-4 defense with the "brilliant" BB coaching. Our pass protection wasnt really an issue. The last drive should have had a checkoff route. Go figure, TE didnt have a checkdown when he needed it.

It was our whole team wilting in the end. Fumbling and not securing the middle when you were just burnt for a touchdown in the same area. You could get on Moorman for his poor punting, and giving the Pats pretty good field position.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 10:20 PM
Actually, he had 2 costly penalties (another was declined because Trent Edwards got sacked when Bell blew his coverage). So 3 huge mistakes.

All 3 mistakes killed 3 good-looking drives.

Yes and he deserves a toungue lashing.. but for god sakes people he gave Trent time to throw the majority of the time..

He didn't play 1st string LT for the majority of preseason, and he has never started and NFL game before. he was starting on Monday night against a world class Patriot DL.

yes he deserves to be scolded, but the SOB overall held his own, and he is going to get better.

Blame the coaches for sticking with the Walker experiment and not having him more prepared, I mean we cut Walker 10 days before the game.. Not exactly forward thinking and not exactly enough time to focus on developing the young guy for the season...

take a step back and deep breath... rewatch the whole game (if you can, I don't think I can) and really analyze how he did...

McKelvin cost us a victory, Bell might made mistake.. but not worth cuttin ghim or smoving Butle rover to LT (that one is hillarious)

TigerJ
09-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't think Walker would have played much better than Bell. I don't think there's anyone else on the roster who would have played much better than Bell. Left tackle is going to be a weakness of the Bills for a while, but if Bell gets a little better each game, I think the Bills can survive (ie. not get Edwards killed and win a few games) for a while until Bell is good enough not to be a huge liability.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Hes going to be fine

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 10:38 PM
I think you missed more then the sound.
Pretty sure I didn't... A virtual Rookie in New England gave up no sacks until the last drive and opened big running lanes... WHAT THE **** DID I MISS.... PLEAAAASE tell me.

TheBrownBear
09-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Bell was awful tonight. There's really no defending him.

yordad
09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Pretty sure I didn't... A virtual Rookie in New England gave up no sacks until the last drive and opened big running lanes... WHAT THE **** DID I MISS.... PLEAAAASE tell me.Well, for starters, he had 2 procedural penalties. No, that wasn't it. I think he was flagged 4-5 times.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
He didn't have 7 penalties man stop making crap up.

labillbacker
09-14-2009, 11:01 PM
.....hey Mitchell......time to pull the eject cord.......Bell was a train-wreck......McStupid went braindead.......Bobby April failed us tonight and Juaron still looks like Skeletor.......at least AVP, Freddy & TE showed up.......Ellison, nice coverage on Watson.....my 90 year old grandmother could beat you on a skinny post......Demetrius, you obviously didn't get much of those athletic genes from Karl....

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
.....hey Mitchell......time to pull the eject cord.......Bell was a train-wreck......McStupid went braindead.......Bobby April failed us tonight and Juaron still looks like Skeletor.......at least AVP, Freddy & TE showed up.......Ellison, nice coverage on Watson.....my 90 year old grandmother could beat you on a skinny post......Demetrius, you obviously didn't get much of those athletic genes from Karl....
Posts like these remind me of the idiots who call wgr. Did you type out this zinger before calling the whiner line. :puke:

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:13 PM
He didn't have 7 penalties man stop making crap up.I did not say 7. I said 4-5.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID.....

Pretty sure I didn't... A virtual Rookie in New England gave up no sacks until the last drive and opened big running lanes... WHAT THE **** DID I MISS.... PLEAAAASE tell me.

He really wasn't
I have to admit I was watching at a bar with bad sound and didn't know he was the one in illegal formation but other than that he was good for his first start. Our line in general was good. You said 2 things....
1. gave up no sacks until the last drive
2. ONE illegal formation.

WHEN ACTUALLY
He had TWO illeagal formation. (SO YOU MISSED SOMETHING, GET IT?)
A FALSE START (THAT YOU MISSED)
AND
A HOLDING that was declined due to THE SACK HE GAVE UP ON THE PLAY (IN THE THIRD QUARTER).

SO DON'T TELL ME!!!!

And of course he looked awful on the final "drive".

Philagape
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Everyone is posting out of anger right now.

Fact is, yes, Bell was bad. Stopped several promising drives singlehandedly. :(

But he also showed potential. We knew there would be lumps and we got some!

Lumps is all this franchise has had for a decade.

When's the payoff?

"he's young .... he's developing ... he has potential ... blah blah blah"

All this team ever does is develop. Or I should say, try to.

Where does it all go? Whatever comes of it?

For years, some have always been saying "We'll be fine."

When? When does "fine" come?

When was the last time this team was "fine"?

if this game were about potential, the Bills would have won multiple SBs by now. We're the Hall of Potential.

Well for us, potential gets us embarrassed on national TV time and time again. So "potential" can kiss my ass.

mysticsoto
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM

When's the payoff?

if this game were about potential, the Bills would have won multiple SBs by now. We're the Hall of Potential.

Well for us, potential gets us embarrassed on national TV time and time again. So "potential" can kiss my ass.
All true, but don't blame Bell - blame the coaches. They threw him into the fire perhaps before he was ready (or maybe so he can be ready faster). They are the ones who revamped the Oline again after revamping it before with Dockery, Butler and Walker and failing to produce a good line out of that (referring to an overall good line - the previous line atleast had decent pass blocking).

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Edwards should have told him to move forward.

TigerJ
09-14-2009, 11:59 PM

When's the payoff?

Well for us, potential gets us embarrassed on national TV time and time again. So "potential" can kiss my ass.Yeah this franchise has had enough false starts in the rebuilding process to make us all suicidal. I think the wide spread negativity we're seeing is mostly our collective frustration of having so many years without a winner. I wish I could say the Bills are finally on the right track, but who really knows?

yordad
09-15-2009, 12:01 AM
PLEAAAASE tell me.Well, I went out of my way. No thanks?

jamze132
09-15-2009, 03:07 AM
THE GAME IS 60 MINUTES, AND NO HE DIDN'T. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN UP BY 18 OR MORE IF NOT FOR HIM.
HE SUCKED

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S YOUNG. I WANT tHIS TEAM TO WIN NOW, AND IF HE CAN'T CUT IT THEN HE SHOULDN'T START
You need to relax. The Bills aren't Super Bowl contenders this year. This O-line has the potential in a coupld years but give them a freakin' break. We were lucky to be in the game so late.

Cleve
09-15-2009, 05:57 AM
I don't care how old you are, but you post like you're 10 years old.
Well, as crazy as Mitchell's opinion is, Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News agrees with him. He thinks Bell did a good job.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/795843.html

Wilson must have been watching the game where the Bills win, in an alternate universe. Is Wilson related to Ralph Wilson or something?

Jan Reimers
09-15-2009, 07:08 AM
Is Wilson related to Ralph Wilson or something?
They look quite a bit alike.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Bell clearly is not ready to be the starter yet. I like the kid, I think he will be a good player, but just is not yet at the skill level to play on the big stage. That said, I am afraid he's our best option at this point....and believe it or not Walker was worse. Tremendous error not bringing in a proven commodity at LT, even if they are aging and only going to give you a few games. I don't think the outcome was much worse than if we would have had Peters in there.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-15-2009, 07:47 AM
No he didn't.

He was awful

Try watching the game buddy. He was good in the run game and was only shaky early which is expected. I loved how he played.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Well, I went out of my way. No thanks?
I went to bed.

I don't agree with your assesment. I watched the game very intensely last night and aside from a couple plays he looked fine to me.

Mahdi
09-15-2009, 08:06 AM
He is beyond terrible.

Bell had a solid game overall. He did have glaring mistakes but on the whole he played well.

He looked every bit as athletic as advertised. He was fast on the pull, he led the RBs AMAZINGLY well on the screens and draws, and he battled.

Bell is going to be extremely good by season's end, if not sooner.

Philagape
09-15-2009, 08:12 AM
You need to relax. The Bills aren't Super Bowl contenders this year. This O-line has the potential in a coupld years but give them a freakin' break. We were lucky to be in the game so late.

Nobody gets breaks after a decade of this crap. The Bills can shove their potential back into their asses. I've had it with potential. It's been a "couple years" for nine years now, and I've frikkin had it.

Tatonka
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM
im upset that bell gave up the sack.. it was an awful time to do that.. and im upset that he couldn't line up right twice..

but other than that.. i thought he was fine and he hussled the whole game.. i thought he pulled very well and he was aggressive. he just made the mistakes tha a guy who has only been playing for 5 years and was in his first nfl start makes..

i think he looks promising.. and by that.. i dont mean a few years down the road.. i mean he will improve every week and be very good by years end.. much like peters was when he started 8 games his 2nd year.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 08:30 AM
im upset that bell gave up the sack.. it was an awful time to do that.. and im upset that he couldn't line up right twice..

but other than that.. i thought he was fine and he hussled the whole game.. i thought he pulled very well and he was aggressive. he just made the mistakes tha a guy who has only been playing for 5 years and was in his first nfl start makes..

i think he looks promising.. and by that.. i dont mean a few years down the road.. i mean he will improve every week and be very good by years end.. much like peters was when he started 8 games his 2nd year.
Hey I think we watched the same game. This is exactly what I saw.. I didn't know it was him lined up wrong twice only because the place was super loud but he looked better to me than expected in a hostile environment.

We have to beat those ass holes when they come to Buffalo. WE HAVE TO.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 08:42 AM

that's unacceptable.

not to mention that he had about 3 penalties that were declined.

yordad
09-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Thurm, I do not assess him. How can you disagree with an assessment I did not make. I simply said that if you only seen one procedure penalty then the sound was not all you missed. I stated facts. I gave no opinion.

In fact, I think other then his MULTIPLE mental errors, he had a pretty good first game. Overall, I still give it an F (if you want an assessment). But, I think he will be fine as time goes.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Nobody gets breaks after a decade of this crap. The Bills can shove their potential back into their asses. I've had it with potential. It's been a "couple years" for nine years now, and I've frikkin had it.

What choice do we have right now.. Chambers ????, Butler to LT ?????

You need to place the blame firmly where it belongs... the FO and the coaches. They said Walker was our LT when we traded him Peters.

Did they draft a T in the draft.. no why ?? they were so confident in Walker

Did they go out and bring in the best T option in FA, no they were confident in Walker

what did they do.. Let Walker go and decided to develope a project via the fast lane.

I thought Bell played well considering. I agree he deserves a toungue lashing for bone headed rookie mistakes... but again why is he in this position to begine with

Why should he be cut for not bein gcoached properly an dprepared properly. The guy didn't even get a full preseason of 1st team reps. He started getting 1st team reps just before the 4TH PRESEASON GAME... What coach would possibly be OK with this

only one Dick Jauwrong

billsburgh
09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Did you watch the game?????????????

I don't think he was that bad at all, I just think you had nothing else to post!!!!!!
he was that bad. his two formation penalties negated 2 big plays from Fred Jackson. He was beat way too many times in pass protection.

billsburgh
09-15-2009, 11:34 AM
no, thats where you are wrong idiot, bell played well enough for a young guy for his team to be up by 11 points with 5:30 minutes left in the game.
they were up by 11 with 5:30 in spite of Bell's play. He was single handily killing the team.

billsburgh
09-15-2009, 11:35 AM
I thought he was better than I expected. I see a stud LT in him, but he is still very very raw.
if he's that raw, he shouldnt be starting now. he will continue to hold this team back.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
He is beyond terrible.

4 billion posts? wtf?

Philagape
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
What choice do we have right now.. Chambers ????, Butler to LT ?????

You need to place the blame firmly where it belongs... the FO and the coaches. They said Walker was our LT when we traded him Peters.

Did they draft a T in the draft.. no why ?? they were so confident in Walker

Did they go out and bring in the best T option in FA, no they were confident in Walker

what did they do.. Let Walker go and decided to develope a project via the fast lane.

I thought Bell played well considering. I agree he deserves a toungue lashing for bone headed rookie mistakes... but again why is he in this position to begine with

Why should he be cut for not bein gcoached properly an dprepared properly. The guy didn't even get a full preseason of 1st team reps. He started getting 1st team reps just before the 4TH PRESEASON GAME... What coach would possibly be OK with this

only one Dick Jauwrong

Oh don't worry, the brainless trust deserves some rage as well, as they have for years.

Tatonka
09-15-2009, 12:17 PM
rich gannon just broke down what he saw from bell on sirus radio. he said he liked what he saw alot.. and that he thought he played very well.. he said that he got beat a few times, which we all know.. and that there have been plenty of veteran lineman much better than him that have made those mistakes in that kind of environment. he said overall he thought he looked very good and will continue to improve.

but what does he know. cut him.

Night Train
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice trolling by the Admins :bf1:

The 4.2 Million post count was a good clue. :rofl:

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM
rich gannon just broke down what he saw from bell on sirus radio. he said he liked what he saw alot.. and that he thought he played very well.. he said that he got beat a few times, which we all know.. and that there have been plenty of veteran lineman much better than him that have made those mistakes in that kind of environment. he said overall he thought he looked very good and will continue to improve.

Besides the penalties, which are expected from a young player making his first start, I thought he did fairly well.

JediMindPowers
09-15-2009, 01:57 PM
4 billion posts? wtf?

Sucks for a commoner like you not having Jedi powers.

JediMindPowers
09-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Nice trolling by the Admins :bf1:

The 4.2 Million post count was a good clue. :rofl:

First of all, it is 4.2 billion posts and I'm not an admin.

Its always hilarious to watch someone think they're right, when they are so horribly wrong.

The reason for the high post count is because I have Jedi powers.

You don't.

And thats that.

Jan Reimers
09-15-2009, 03:16 PM

Its always hilarious to watch someone think they're right, when they are so horribly wrong.

You don't.

And thats that.
May the Farce be with you. Oh wait. . .

Night Train
09-15-2009, 05:55 PM

You don't.

And thats that.

Awesome.

Jauron also has fictional powers that we've yet to see. A friend of yours ?

:D :crack:

psubills62
09-15-2009, 08:52 PM

Apparently when we get talent, people only give it one day to develop.

I'm pretty sure this thread is a bit of an overreaction...maybe?

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm fed up with it to man, trust me. Blame Ralph, not Bell.