PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow I will be ok....

Canadian'eh!
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I want to punch a fluffy white kitten right now.

But I have to say... I never expected to win. I thought we'd get a beatdown. I know the Bills always make the Bills find more and more way to make losing a KICK IN THE NUTS.... BUT

Trent Edwards was AMAZING.... if it weren't for some dropped passes and bad penalties/LT play he was pretty much flawless.

AVP called an amazing game..... amazing for his first game. First time i've seen playcalling that I agreed with in years.

Now back to being pissed off.

tampabay25690
09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Im sick as hell right now....

footballhottie
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
i wont be

jpdex12
09-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I never expected to win either that is why I was so overjpoyed after we punched that last TD in. Then just like always, the rug gets pulled out from beneath us in complete surprise.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm going to be miserable all week and then some

We as fans just didn't deserve this outcome...

whatever we did in life to deserve such a horrible fate I don't know I wish I knew but obviously we are being punished for something

We get Ralph as a owner

Jauron as a HC

and Leodis "I'm as dumb as a box of bricks " McKelvin

Sprinkle is some I can't tackle Ellison

and then a heaping of I designed the shttiest pass D Fewell

I hope fans just snap and head towards one bill sdrive with torches..

imbondz
09-14-2009, 09:41 PM
I want to punch a fluffy white kitten right now.

ok that just made me LOL. thanks!

k, now back to being pissed.

Canadian'eh!
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I never expected to win either that is why I was so overjpoyed after we punched that last TD in. Then just like always, the rug gets pulled out from beneath us in complete surprise.

I learned after the Cowboys game never to underestimate the Bills ability to **** up a game that 99% of the time teams should win....

I wasn't very surprised we lost... even as it happened.