PDA

View Full Version : Joe Salave'a

Tatonka
09-02-2002, 03:30 AM
he was gw's boy.. what is the deal with him? did he suck.. is he hurt.. why did he get cut..

overall, there is just NOBODY of interest that got cut.. and i am really kinda disappointed that we couldnt find a freaking DT free agent that we coulda signed earlier... and now taht we have over 3 mill in cap space, it just sucks to have all taht space and no one nice to spend it on... like a sam adams.

ArcticWildMan
09-02-2002, 10:12 AM
We can use that money to extend contracts. Keith Newman and Antoine Winfield are due for new contracts....

HenryRules
09-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Joe Salave'a would be a good pickup if you ask me. He's pretty young I think and seemed to do well when GW was the co-ordinator in Tennessee. Fisher said that Joe was well-liked within the organization but they had a younger guy they wanted to go with. Apparently he had a shoulder injury though but Fisher said he's recovered from that.

lordofgun
09-02-2002, 10:54 AM
No way! The apostrophe thing gets way too annoying.

BambinoSux
09-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Didn't we try to sign him in the offseason but he opted to go back to Tennessee??

Earthquake Enyart
09-03-2002, 07:30 AM
The apostrophe clashes with the new blue shoulders of the away uni's. They would never do that.