• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Sorry guys, we have a ton to build on!

I wont be here for a few days while many of you get your frustrations out. Stupid mistakes? sure. But, this team played its ass off tonight in a game that they should have been owned in.

As young as we are, we have a ton of heart. There were a few players that played questionable, but I think that will always happen and that we really showed something even in this loss.

The OL played there ass off. Bell made youngster mistakes, but they moved the ball all game. They played flat out nasty at times.

Our youngsters made mistakes, but heart will take you a long long way in this league and I think this team has shown a lot when they should have been blown out.

Trent Edwards showed he wasin command on the offense and that they could move the ball. AVP showed he can call a game against one of the best teams in the league.

I wont be here because I'm not hearing the negativity. This team can do a lot this year if they can keep up the effort.

I'm excited for our season!
    Last edited by X-Era; 09-14-2009, 09:23 PM.

• Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Re: Sorry guys, we have at on to build on!

Anytimesomeone says well they played with heart means one thing.

You Lost !!!!
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Re: Sorry guys, we have a ton to build on!

we always play alright on Monday night....it sucks to be a Bills fan

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Re: Sorry guys, we have a ton to build on!

Its Wed and my post stand as I said, I think we will be just fine.

But you can count on Buggs being picked on. I want an upgrade to him and Ellison on the field ASAP, but I aint gonna get it.

I hope these guys are ready.

Comment

Working...
        X