PDA

View Full Version : FIRE JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Again? No. Seriosly? AGAIN????? Again? Really? How many freaking times????? WHO IS GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE????????? FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLLLLLYYYYYYYY AGAIINNNNNNN AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchell55
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Um, if it werent for McKelvin we wouldve won

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Um, if it werent for McKelvin we wouldve wonI DONNNTTTT CAAAREEEEEEEEEE. SOmeone has to go, and it ain't McKelvin!!!!!

Nighthawk
This will not stop until we have a coach who prepares his team for anything that possibly could happen. This team is not well prepared and that is why these things continue to happen!

Ebenezer
um...a smart coach tells him players not to be stupid...kneel in the end zone or go down as soon as they hit you...did McStupid actually think he was going to break one with three guys on him?? He fumbled earlier...it was just plain stupid football.

MDFINFAN
09-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Again? No. Seriosly? AGAIN????? Again? Really? How many freaking times????? WHO IS GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE????????? FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLLLLLYYYYYYYY AGAIINNNNNNN AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to hold someone accountable, hold Kelvin accountable, it was his fumble that gave the pats the opportunity.. Otherwise the bills played a great game.

generalmills
09-14-2009, 09:24 PM
unreal..... coaching wise this game was one of the bills best in a long time.

Crazygoo
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
that was not juron's fault.

BillsWin
For once, I will stick up for Dick. Just for one second here.

Dick Jauron did not chose to return that kick. Dick Jauron did not fumble the football.

Its ok though. 15 more games and we just showed we can hang with the best of the best. Rusty or not, the Pats were picked to go to the Super Bowl, they are still coached by Bellichick and they are still the Patriots.

We should have won. I will take that over getting murdered 42-3 anyday.

Lets go out and get us a win over Tampa Bay and start the season 1-1.

JediMindPowers
I dont think Jauron deserves any blame except maybe that he cut Walker and started Bell - who was an absolute diaster.

But the facts cant be ignored.

Two players cost the Bills the win, one was McKelvin and the other Bell.

Typ0
DJ just said that McKelvin made a good call and he was behind him. I'm really miffed. I have no problem he took it out but protect the damn football.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
We could of won this game and I would still be happy to fire Jauwrong

He will never get a benefit of a doubt from me. I just do not like him as a coach

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
unreal..... coaching wise this game was one of the bills best in a long time.McKelvin has to know 1 thing. ONE THING!!! ONE FREAKIN THING. How does he not know it????? HOW DOES HE HAVE SUCH A HUGE MENTAL MISTAKE?????????? HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING????

imbondz
09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
BUT IF WE COULD HAVE JUST BEEN ON THE 31 YARD LINE INSTEAD OF THE 30. IT WAS JUST ******ED ON EVERY LEVEL.

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Anybody who is happy with the coaching in this game, is on crack! This team was dominated the entire game and they made exactly zero adjustments on defense. I'll give AVP credit, he did some nice things, but this team just is not well coached.

Ebenezer
09-14-2009, 09:28 PM
DJ just said that McKelvin made a good call and he was behind him. I'm really miffed. I have no problem he took it out but protect the damn football.
my next words would be "Dick, you're fired" but he saved his job by firing Schonert.

yordad
um...a smart coach tells him players not to be stupid...kneel in the end zone or go down as soon as they hit you...did McStupid actually think he was going to break one with three guys on him?? He fumbled earlier...it was just plain stupid football.STUPID COACH= STUPID FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Ebenezer
McKelvin has to know 1 thing. ONE THING!!! ONE FREAKIN THING. How does he not know it????? HOW DOES HE HAVE SUCH A HUGE MENTAL MISTAKE?????????? HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING????
dumber than a box of rocks.

malo
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Jauron. The buck stops there. He's a ***** loser.

You hear the theme this week in games talking about teams preparing for situations. I heard it tonight and heard boomer easiason talk about it at length in the morning.

Jauron doesn not prepare the team for situations.

tampabay25690
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Jauron is going no where.........

corry20
09-14-2009, 09:32 PM
According to Chris Berman he is the nicest guy in the world.

BillsRGreat
09-14-2009, 09:35 PM

do you know that for certain - cause with 4 time outs for the Pats - I wouldn't be so quick to make that statement

GreedoII
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Jauron or someone needs to tell him to kneel it. If they did then so be it. If not...someone needs to be fired.

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
According to Chris Berman he is the nicest guy in the world.Yeah, this freakin team sure circled the friggin wagon on that one!!!

Jauron is a nice guy, time to finish last.... as in become a janitor and clean the friggin sinks I pee in.

:shoothead:

Ingtar33
09-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Anybody who is happy with the coaching in this game, is on crack! This team was dominated the entire game and they made exactly zero adjustments on defense. I'll give AVP credit, he did some nice things, but this team just is not well coached.

AVP had a great game. he was aggressive.. and read the flow well. he kept a Bill Belichick coached defense on it's heels all night.

what i liked is how he didn't get conservative, even though we played with the lead pretty much all game.

Kudos to AVP.

the only coach on the staff who brought his A game tonight.

Boomstick
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM
The only coaching that I really have the problem with is late game defensive calls. I would have told my guys to be more aware of the TE seam pattern that they used to score on us. Anyone knows that they would run that play again... move a safety over a couple yards and maybe that second one isnt completed.

Akhippo
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Do you think Belicheck would use a player in a critical situation has fumbled in that same situation. I dont even think jauron even thought about it. Leodis is first and foremost at fault, but Jauron should have said to things.

1. Down it in the endzone.
2. If you bring it out.... HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!

I think we need to fire the defensive coordinator this week. The offense seemed to actually work. Our defense is stale as usual.

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
AVP had a great game. he was aggressive.. and read the flow well. he kept a Bill Belichick coached defense on it's heels all night.

what i liked is how he didn't get conservative, even though we played with the lead pretty much all game.

Kudos to AVP.

the only coach on the staff who brought his A game tonight.

I loved and I mean loved, some of the calls he made.

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Do you think Belicheck would use a player in a critical situation has fumbled in that same situation. I dont even think jauron even thought about it. Leodis is first and foremost at fault, but Jauron should have said to things.

1. Down it in the endzone.
2. If you bring it out.... HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!

I think we need to fire the defensive coordinator this week. The offense seemed to actually work. Our defense is stale as usual.We held them to 25 with no POZ, Fire JAURON INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

generalmills
09-14-2009, 09:42 PM
let's not be blind to the fact this staff put together a game plan that took a team that no one expected to beat an 11.5 spread and gave them a chance to win. At some point you need to understand that DJ did not return that ball and he did not fumble. Perhaps we should hire Teddy Bruschi because he can do all of those things.
It hurts to lose, no question about that but come on!

Crisis
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
wasting like 10 seconds at the end before calling a timeout....i mean seriously cmon this has been happening since he got hired....

can this guy already

Dr. Pepper
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM
seriously, JAURON finds ways to lose games.

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:44 PM
We held them to 25 with no POZ, Fire JAURON INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The defense was horrible tonight.

yordad
let's not be blind to the fact this staff put together a game plan that took a team that no one expected to beat an 11.5 spread and gave them a chance to win. At some point you need to understand that DJ did not return that ball and he did not fumble. Perhaps we should hire Teddy Bruschi because he can do all of those things.
It hurts to lose, no question about that but come on!MEANTAL ERRORS = A LOSS

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
seriously, JAURON finds ways to lose games.

I agree. Oh, by the way, I just had a Cherry Dr. Pepper...have you tried it, it's really good!

Cleve
09-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Is there an e-mail address at One Bills Drive where we can direct some scathing e-mails to the Bills management? ****ty coaching once again snatched defeat from victory.

Dick Jauron should have made CERTAIN that McKelvin was given careful instructions to play it conservative on that return. The second McKelvin coughed it up, I told the people watching the game with me that it was Jauron's fault for not making it crystal clear to Special Teams what needed to be done.

For some reason, people here want to give Jauron a pass - I'm not that generous. Losing on the verge of victory is classic Jauron. Once again, the fans of WNY were "Dicked".

JD
09-14-2009, 09:48 PM
This will not stop until we have an OWNER committed to a winning coaching staff.

**** McKelvin
**** Jauron
**** Bell
AND **** YOU RALPH!

Nighthawk
09-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Is there an e-mail address at One Bills Drive where we can direct some scathing e-mails to the Bills management? ****ty coaching once again snatched defeat from victory.

Dick Jauron should have made CERTAIN that McKelvin was given careful instructions to play it conservative on that return. The second McKelvin coughed it up, I told the people watching the game with me that it was Jauron's fault for not making it crystal clear to Special Teams what needed to be done.

For some reason, people here want to give Jauron a pass - I'm not that generous. Losing on the verge of victory is classic Jauron. Once again, the fans of WNY were "Dicked".

Read my tag...I know how you feel. It's just so annoying that we have to keep enduring these kinds of games because our HC is so inept!

imbondz
09-14-2009, 09:49 PM
If this game didn't give Ralph a heart attack then he truly doesn't care.

Dr. Pepper
09-14-2009, 09:50 PM
I agree. Oh, by the way, I just had a Cherry Dr. Pepper...have you tried it, it's really good!

of course, it's excellent. im glad you feel the same way.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Its hard work being a Bills fan we let this game slip away i dont no how many more of these i have left in me IMO just keep dick here to the end of the year and bring in Cower to run the whole show next season.

feldspar
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Who are we going to replace Jauron with, Bobby April? April is the guy that was probably most responsible for this debacle, second only to "mouthful of oatmeal" McKelvin. If he kneels down in the endzone, the Bills easily win this game. Somebody didn't tell him to play it safe, do the right thing, and kneel down.

The ONE friggin' time the Bills should have been conservative...

feldspar
09-14-2009, 09:57 PM
This crap seems to happen every year at least one game with the Bills. SOOOOOOOOOOOO UNNECESSARY. It make you want to go out an do some bad things.

I've always said that we should pick up Plaxico Burress, because there is a man that knows how to shoot himself in the foot. Should fit right in...

No way in hell the Bills should have lost that game. Now you have to listen to the Patriots fans about it.

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 10:28 PM
wasting like 10 seconds at the end before calling a timeout....i mean seriously cmon this has been happening since he got hired....

can this guy already

it was 6 seconds and they put it back on the clock

labillbacker
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
um...a smart coach tells him players not to be stupid...kneel in the end zone or go down as soon as they hit you...did McStupid actually think he was going to break one with three guys on him?? He fumbled earlier...it was just plain stupid football.

......Leodufus is officially known as McStupid!.....what was that?????????

TheBrownBear
09-14-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't know. I can't really blame Jauron for this one. We were in position to beat everybody's Super Bowl favorite, on their home field, if not for McKelvin's fumble. The team was ready to play (ok, maybe not Bell, but who can blame him).

Still, I hate Dick. And his timidity and game mismanagement will cost us 3 or 4 games before the season is over.

paladin warrior
09-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah make me sooo mad.. Fumble the ball.. he Should have touchback.. also WTF someone call timeout in 22 sec.. Just spike that ball. Should have call timeout and make a FG. make sooooo mad.. I HATE F**K F**K F**K TOM. B He need F**K it break his legs.. I wish TOm B ran over the bus.

don137
09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
This one does fall on the coaching staff much as it does McKelvin. Someone on the coaching staff should of gone to him before the kick and say if they kick to you don't fight for he extra yard because they will be trying to strip the ball especially after he already fumbled earlier in the game.

Already getting facebook posts from Patriots fans saying how the cream of the crop rises to the top...Thanks McKelvin, Jauron and April. I love hearing crap from Patriot fans

yordad
I wish TOm B ran over the bus.I, on the other hand, want the bus to run over Brady. :ill:

BertSquirtgum
i hate dick jauron but you're a moron

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
If you're going to hold someone accountable, hold Kelvin accountable, it was his fumble that gave the pats the opportunity.. Otherwise the bills played a great game.You are a Fin fan, no wonder you don't want Jauron held accountable.

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:01 PM
i hate dick jauron but you're a moronThank you for such a well thought out reply. Maybe next time you want to compare IQs. Or just skip right to shoe size.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
give me some more negative rep yordad. YOU'RE A MORON. probably bought season tickets too.

Mike13
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
"You're a moron"

"No u"

are you guys in 3rd grade?

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:25 PM
"You're a moron"

"No u"

are you guys in 3rd grade?Who is you guys?

Philagape
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
What's funny is, why on earth would his fate hinge on this game anyway??
He deserved to be fired years ago!!
He should not have been hired in the first place!
He's a career loser!
He would have to win the next 10 games in New England to dig himself out of his deep career hole.
If somehow a team of his would give him his second winning season ever in 10 years, it would be in spite of him.
Loser.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2009, 11:36 PM
negative rep is the bomb

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:37 PM
negative rep is the bomb
No wonder you like Jauron!!!!

Mr. Pink
09-14-2009, 11:47 PM
How is any of this game the fault of coaching?

We were well prepared to go up against a team head and shoulders above us on talent.

We were out executed all night long and yet still SHOULD have won.

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:49 PM
How is any of this game the fault of coaching?

We were well prepared to go up against a team head and shoulders above us on talent.

We were out executed all night long and yet still SHOULD have won.You answered your own question. We lost. On ANOTHER bone head play. NTM, dude should have been gone already.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2009, 11:54 PM
You answered your own question. We lost. On ANOTHER bone head play. NTM, dude should have been gone already.

Coaching instills a game plan and puts you in a position to win.

The staff did that and then some tonight.

The players didn't execute for a full 60 minutes.

How is this loss on the coaching?

billsTOfan
09-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Jauron is like a dead corpse. My friend thought he was a cancer patient

dplus47
09-15-2009, 12:43 AM

it looked to me like the coaching staff had the bills in position to win. one player trying to do too much really cost the bills in the end. these things happen. unfortunately, they always seem to happen to teams playing the pats.

Cleve
09-15-2009, 06:08 AM
Dickie seems to be just fine with McKelvin's game losing mistake. Here's an excerpt from a Buffalo News article posted this AM;

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/795564.html

"I have no problem with Leodis coming out with that ball," Jauron said. "He's trying to win a football game. Somehow it came out of there. ... It's one of those things that happens. ... He plays the game hard, and he's a guy who can take it the distance."

If the Head Coach doesn't understand why this was a horrible mistake on McKelvin's part, especially because that single play cost them the victory, and if he doesn't understand that perhaps Special Teams should have played it more conservative for that one play (where Buffalo is trying to kill the clock instead of score) then this team is hopeless.

Hopeless. The team will never have a winning record with such clueless leadership.

shelby
09-15-2009, 06:40 AM
i hate to piss in your Wheaties, but Jauron won't be fired anytime this season.

Cleve
09-15-2009, 06:41 AM
I realize that - and that's on Wilson and Brandon - for keeping one of the worst HCs in the NFL on the payroll for so long.

Saulbadguy
09-15-2009, 01:13 PM
lol

JD
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
lol
Thanks for your input, gtfo :shoothead:

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 01:51 PM
how can we fire jauron? the time to do that was last year...but they didn't. He's out coach until the bills leave buffalo. you can almost guarantee it.

Mike13
09-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Jauron is like a dead corpse. My friend thought he was a cancer patient

as opposed to a living corpse?

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM

You're nuts...that defense was in no position to make plays last night. Good try though...