PDA

View Full Version : How does this happen?

feldspar
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM
All we had to do was NOTHING. NOTHING at all, and we win. Why? Holy shi!t. McKelvin has to run it out? Why. Again, why? They needed a friggin' TD, and we could have run the clock down to a minute and something even if we don't get a first down. If we get a first down, game over. If not, we punt and make them march the field with no time outs.

We had the friggin' game in hand.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Billsfan3
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Heartbreak city once again

footballhottie
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM
God hates the Bills. PERIOD No one can loose like us and only buffalo can grasp defeat from the hands of victory

yordad
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
God hates the Bills. PERIOD No one can loose like us and only buffalo can grasp defeat from the hands of victoryI said this at the end of the first quarter when my company started getting excited. :ill:

LtFinFan66
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
God hates the Bills. PERIOD No one can loose like us and only buffalo can grasp defeat from the hands of victorygod doesn't make people fumble

footballhottie
09-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Bite me LT, why do you even come around and talk to us when **** like this happens. Go to your own site

feldspar
09-14-2009, 09:48 PM
McKelvin kneels down in the endzone and we win the game. Simple as that. NO friggin' way the Pats win otherwise.

I'm violently angry about this.

christhebillsfan783
09-14-2009, 09:57 PM
even if mckelvin knees the ball i bet that we would fine some other dumb obscure ****ing way to blow this game. i still can't believe this. it does not get easier even if u know its coming this really really sucks. Next week im flying up to buffalo for my first bills home game and i dont even know if i can go after seeing that. When i started watching football religiously when i was 7 and the music city merical happened i should have known to not get involved in this. unbelievable. so now im depressed and voiceless with a broken heart.

feldspar
09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Next week im flying up to buffalo for my first bills home game and i dont even know if i can go after seeing that. When i started watching football religiously when i was 7 and the music city merical happened i should have known to not get involved in this. unbelievable. so now im depressed and voiceless with a broken heart.

The Music City Miracle wasn't really all that less improbable

It's things like this that makes you want to give up completely. Being bad is one thing, but deserving to win and killing yourself almost deliberately is almost impossible to take. How do you take something like this?

Is there a ****** calling the shots when the game is in the bag?

christhebillsfan783
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
but im saying if thats the first real memory i have watching the bills then i should have noticed something was up.

feldspar
09-14-2009, 10:15 PM
but im saying if thats the first real memory i have watching the bills then i should have noticed something was up.

I'm older than you, kid. Not that that means much, but the Bills sucked when I was you age.

Don't you remember the Cowboys Monday Night game not too long ago? Nobody gives away the game like the Bills, and I was saying that we were probably going to lose when we had the game in the bag. It's absolutely an unbelievable phenomenon.

McKelvin had better not go out in public for a while.

Cleve
09-14-2009, 10:30 PM
haha, until the public anger subsides, McKelvin will probably have Marshawn Lynch drive him around town, with Lynch openly packing his 'heat'.

TheBrownBear
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Sadly, I think we find a way to lose this game no matter what (see last year's Jets game).

Cleve
09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
How does this happen? A penny-pinching owner refuses to hire the best GMs, the best coaches, and the front office staff he can afford, and makes some bizarre major decisions over the last decade which may be influenced by his advanced age and resultant decline in ability to make such decisions wisely.

Everything else follows this.

kid mickey
09-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Funny how the bills lost by the same score on Monday Night vs Dallas two years ago. Buffalo you're breaking my heart yet again.

christhebillsfan783
09-15-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm older than you, kid. Not that that means much, but the Bills sucked when I was you age.

Don't you remember the Cowboys Monday Night game not too long ago? Nobody gives away the game like the Bills, and I was saying that we were probably going to lose when we had the game in the bag. It's absolutely an unbelievable phenomenon.

TRUST ME i remember every game since that play off game against the Titans when I was 7. What im trying to say is that if that was my first real memory of being a bills fan then it wasnt a good way to start. To this day i am not over that dallas mnf game. I get hurt more and more every game we lose.

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 04:37 PM
There's no conspiracy. The Bills had the Patriots right where they needed them to be, but the Bills couldn't close the deal. The players/coaches on this team don't know how to win at this point. It's something they have to figure out, and they haven't figured out yet in 3+ years on the job.