PDA

View Full Version : Only Positives Tonight

billsTOfan
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm as heart broken as next guy, but...

We hung with the perennial world favorites. Nobody gave us a shot. We fought all night and we made young team mistakes. Ya no bonus points for losing fighting. I know.

But we left it out there.

1. Trent Edwards
2. Fred Jackson
3. Aaron Schobel
4. AVP

Showed everyone that they are far better than wgat you think they are. Ya, I know we choked like in Dallas, but we played hard vs a top 3 team. Many expected us to lose by 30 and win 2-5 all year. Sorry a 5 win team like Seattle wouldn't have played NE like we did.

Edwards, no huddle work was very good.Try to look at the positives as tough as it is.

imbondz
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
the only reason we were in this is because Brady didn't play last year and didn't have any rhythm.

We didn't show anyone anything. The only thing we showed was that we are the same old Bills.

billsTOfan
09-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Wrong. Schobel put pressure on Tom. He played a great ****ing game. You ****s never give him credit. You say he sucks every game. He played better than anyone on defense.

Whitner played good too. Not great.

And Edwards, showed great presence running that No Huddle. You people act like running a No Huddle is Cake. There are posities in heartbreakers s Elite teams.

Heartbreakers vs Miami is a different story.

I never heard stories about tom Brady being off in preseason. Enough excuses. We lost. But we played hard and fought. None of you guys gave us an ounce of chance and are no attacking like you thought they had shot and blew it.