X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

While the loss isn't directly attributable to Jauron

You HAVE to fire him ASAP if you want to start rebuilding soon. I haven't seen this many games of "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" since the 70s. And I hardly remember those.

He is a TERRIBLE head coach. His DC plays a terrible system (Jauron is the defensive genius so I lay that on him as well). And the offense hasn't done anything since he's been here.

I can almost not bear to watch them anymore. But I can't help myself, every time I see the read white and blue, I have to watch. Then I get kicked in the nuts from some new direction.
  • historypete
    • Feb 2005

Re: While the loss isn't directly attributable to Jauron

See, I think Jauron does have some culpability here. Yeah, he didn't return that kick, but here is why he is responsible.

When NE scores to make it 24-19 it is his job to gather the team and say something to them. Reassure them, tell them they'll be fine, chew them out, scream at them, whatever. He needs to show some leadership at that point and he didn't. The other thing is that he needs to grab McKelvin (who already fumbled once on a kickoff) and make it obvious that if they kick it deep and it reaches the endzone to take a touchback. He failed to do any of this. It seems when the pressure is on Jauron fades farther into the background.

For arguments sake (yes this is heaven) if Cowher was on the sideline, I'd bet my right and left nut that he'd be saying something. I think that goes for any decent coach, but that is neither here nor there at this point.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

But unfortunately Ralph wouldn't dare because Ralph sucks worse the Jauwrong

I would have rather lost 48-0 then what we got tonight. it easier to stomach sucking

Yes even April should have told McKelvin to play it safe.. It boggles the mind to think that there was nothing said

and then to let him return the last kick instead of sending a message that he would nbever forget is even more mind boggling. Parrish or Jackson should of taken the last kickoff

as for Perry Fewel his pass D wil always keep us down. Its a D for pussies.. give them a 10 yard cushion and will tighten up in the red zone
      Last edited by ddaryl; 09-14-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        You HAVE to fire him ASAP if you want to start rebuilding soon. I haven't seen this many games of "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" since the 70s. And I hardly remember those.

He is a TERRIBLE head coach. His DC plays a terrible system (Jauron is the defensive genius so I lay that on him as well). And the offense hasn't done anything since he's been here.

I can almost not bear to watch them anymore. But I can't help myself, every time I see the read white and blue, I have to watch. Then I get kicked in the nuts from some new direction.
        Cher, you know that I feel the same way...it is so aggravating to watch a Dickey coached team!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Cher, you know that I feel the same way...it is so aggravating to watch a Dickey coached team!
          We must have done something wrong to have to live with two terrible front offices on our two teams.

We are probably paying for the McKinley assassination, the 22 caliber killer, Timothy McVeigh among other things.

Trying to be optimistic, with all the crap we have gone through and all the heartache, something really cool should be coming for us.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

I agree with everything being said here except about letting him return the last kick. If you want him to return kicks you send him out there for that one. It's not like he has a fumbling problem and you don't shatter his confidence by sending that message.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

We must have done something wrong to have to live with two terrible front offices on our two teams.

We are probably paying for the McKinley assassination, the 22 caliber killer, Timothy McVeigh among other things.

Trying to be optimistic, with all the crap we have gone through and all the heartache, something really cool should be coming for us.

You get what you pay for.

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

jauron brings a LOSING culture that injects itself through the organization.

teams are a reflection of their coach and we've been nothing but a bunch of PUSSIES THAT CANT CLOSE OUT A GAME...why is he still here?
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

I know and people wonder why I dissect the game with a fine tooth comb and find the negatives! I'm from Buffalo, I know that until we rid ourselves of the negative aspects in the game, then we will never start winning again.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

I hate Dick Jauron. I do think he directly attributed to this loss. We take an 11 point lead and what does ******* do? Drop back and let them have 7-8 yards at a time and move right down the field. We'll take our chances when they get in the red zone and the field shrinks right? What a loser mentality. This idiot has to go NOW I really wish I could stop caring about this team because I am sick of being kicked in the gut . But I can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X