PDA

View Full Version : Three things before I kill myself

Turf
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
AVP called a hell of a game, he deserved the win.

The officials spot of the football before the first TD at 2+ minutes was outrageous. The reciever was 1-2 yards short easily of a first down, I was expecting 3rd and 1.5 and I look up and its a first. Even the announcer said wow, he got a good spot on that call. Two plays later TD. Don't underestimate the weight of that "mistake".

Where is the coaching staff, either April or jauron, telling MC Celcius to HANG ON TO THE ***ING FOOTBALL whatever you do.
April is looking less than impressive right now.

backup67
09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
yeah, april doesnt scare nobody anymore

2 fake punts in preseason and our ST ate them al...., all preseason long the ST has been horrible, and now this ****ing crap

Dying_-2-_Live
09-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Talking about killing yourself is going to an extreme. Calm down, as hard as it may be. We are all in the same sinking boat

Turf
09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm Ok dying, thanks :)

mercyrule
09-14-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm Ok dying, thanks :)No, you're not.

Mad Bomber
09-14-2009, 10:41 PM
yeah, april doesnt scare nobody anymore

2 fake punts in preseason and our ST ate them al...., all preseason long the ST has been horrible, and now this ****ing crap I actually like this post. It shows that you have come to expect excellence from the Bills' special teams.

Your grammar could use some work, though.

labillbacker
09-14-2009, 10:45 PM
AVP called a hell of a game, he deserved the win.

The officials spot of the football before the first TD at 2+ minutes was outrageous. The reciever was 1-2 yards short easily of a first down, I was expecting 3rd and 1.5 and I look up and its a first. Even the announcer said wow, he got a good spot on that call. Two plays later TD. Don't underestimate the weight of that "mistake".

Where is the coaching staff, either April or jauron, telling MC Celcius to HANG ON TO THE ***ING FOOTBALL whatever you do.
April is looking less than impressive right now.

.....I used to love April but after watching that debacle tonight, and him NOT drilling into McStuoid's brain to kneel or wrap the ball and go down.....I lump him into this pathetic stew of coaches.......avp did call a very good game!