PDA

View Full Version : Maybin

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 10:20 PM
wasn't that easy huh, buddy? Your speed means squat if you have to run 20 yards to get to the qb because you can't push your blocker. Bring back copeland and move try Maybin at lb.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Huh you thought he was that bad???

raphael120
09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
If you didnt make this point I was. Good call, man. Preseason useless sacks mean jack. Dude needs to add weight because he wasn't important at all. But I give credit where credit is due.

Schobel was a beast. Without him, this game wouldn't have been even close. He gave us momentum and he did his part.

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Huh you thought he was that bad???
nope, but he didn't live up to the hype either. I know it's his first game but he didn't even look close to what people thought that he would be the answer to out pass rush.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
nope, but he didn't live up to the hype either. I know it's his first game but he didn't even look close to what people thought that he would be the answer to out pass rush.
Yeah i guess so. If Poz is out for some time move him to LBer.

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah i guess so. If Poz is out for some time move him to LBer.
Kelsay is injured. Bring back Copeland and try Maybin.

cocamide
09-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Kelsay is injured. Bring back Copeland and try Maybin.

I think Copeland signed with Detroit.

Goobylal
09-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't know what game you were watching, but he brought a lot of pressure. And he was getting held all night.

ct bills fan
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
copeland is with Detroit

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
that sucks

Ingtar33
09-14-2009, 10:37 PM
so maybin gets more pressure on Brady then Kelsey and Denney combined and you're bashing him?

you did notice that only Schobel was getting contact with brady consistently didn't you, but you want to call out the rookie who was the 2nd best DE on the team tonight.

and you're so happy too.

i'd think with McKelvin and Bell... and Ellison stinking up the field, you'd aim for one of those guys... but nope... you take the shot at the rookie and with gusto too.. how about aiming some of that at Denney for what was arguably the worst game i've seen him play in 2 years...

jdbillsfan
09-14-2009, 10:38 PM
What did Copeland do in Detroit yesterday? Did he even dress?

Maybin is not going to get a sack every game.

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 10:41 PM
so maybin gets more pressure on Brady then Kelsey and Denney combined and you're bashing him?

you did notice that only Schobel was getting contact with brady consistently didn't you, but you want to call out the rookie who was the 2nd best DE on the team tonight.

and you're so happy too.

i'd think with McKelvin and Bell... and Ellison stinking up the field, you'd aim for one of those guys... but nope... you take the shot at the rookie and with gusto too.. how about aiming some of that at Denney for what was arguably the worst game i've seen him play in 2 years...

relax, I'm not bashing him. Just saying he wasn't living up to all the hype. He's had to run around his blocker because he couldn't push back.I've also mentioned it's his first game.

Brady's had time to throw when it mattered most and something needs to be done.

ddaryl
09-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Maybin has to learn a 2nd move. The speed rush around the end just doens't work every play..

He was getting to Brady in the 1st half but dissapeared in the 2nd an dit was almost laughable when he tried running 5 + yards pass Brady down field to get around the T more then once

He does need to gain some weight and muscle and develope inside moves.

M
09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
I'd like to see what Chris Ellis can bring to the table. Maybe they will dress him next week instead of having 3 TEs. And I mean in addition to Maybin ... I didn't think he was that bad.

BillsWin
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
first real game. played against a pro bowl OT. hurried Brady several times. almost had two sacks. hit Brady twice.

you guys are just pissed we lost. tomorrow the optimism starts because all of us will shake off the booze and sadness and realize the Bills looked miles ahead of their preseason selves and realize that AVP called a winning game against the Patriots with 9 days to prepare.

Think of where we will be after the bye week.

Good game Bills.

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:23 PM
I don't know what game you were watching, but he brought a lot of pressure. And he was getting held all night.Drawing zero flags = no hold.

He got zero heat that I noticed.

In fact, he should have gotten a penalty himself. The only time I noticed him touching Brady it was a late hit with an elbow to his head after Schobel's sack.

Thurmal
09-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Drawing zero flags = no hold.

The officiating crew was, for some reason, allowing NE's line to egregiously hold Bills defenders all night.