PDA

View Full Version : Someone Needs to Be Fired or Cut....Immediately

SABuffalo786
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Either Jauron needs to get canned RIGHT NOW or McKelvin needs to be cut. I don't care if it blows a hole open in our cornerback depth chart, I need to know that someone in Orchard Park still cares enough to want to make this charade stop.

Russ, you were discerning enough to approve the move to dispatch Turk over some preseason games, I want to see you be a man now and make an impact when it really counts. I don't care if Dick didn't lose the game for us or if Leodis is a decent corner, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY.

I want accountability and I want it now.

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Cutting McKelvin would be moronic beyond words.

deviantwolf
09-14-2009, 10:30 PM
I completely agree. Send the message now to the rest of the team.

TheBrownBear
09-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Moran post of the week.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Well either is going to happen

historypete
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
They are not going to cut the 11th pick from the 2008 draft.

Now, our inspiring coach on the other hand............. wait, we can't, he still has 2 years left, and that doesn't include the remaining 15 games.

Mad Bomber
09-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Either Jauron needs to get canned RIGHT NOW or McKelvin needs to be cut. I don't care if it blows a hole open in our cornerback depth chart, I need to know that someone in Orchard Park still cares enough to want to make this charade stop.

Russ, you were discerning enough to approve the move to dispatch Turk over some preseason games, I want to see you be a man now and make an impact when it really counts. I don't care if Dick didn't lose the game for us or if Leodis is a decent corner, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY.

I want accountability and I want it now.
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer. Switch to more calming drugs...

I understand that you're upset. So am I. I've lived this **** for 45 years.

You'll feel better eventually...but cutting people's heads off won't help us down the road. This wouldn't help us:
http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2007/07/guillotine.gif

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2009, 10:52 PM
you're a moron. the bills played a great game. i am heart broken but you're a moron

SABuffalo786
09-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Whatever. Call me a crackhead, call me stupid, I don't care.

I'm not mad, I'm not sad, I'm totally numb to this now.

Someone needs to pay. You guys can enable mediocrity and losing all you want, I'm tired of this.

Philagape
09-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Someone needed to be fired years ago.

I can forgive Leo.