• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Owens Has Nothin To Say...

For us inkstained bandwidth-wasting wretches in the media, the loser's locker room always offers a little more human emotion.
  • historypete
    • Feb 2005

Re: Owens Has Nothin To Say...

Jauron has really gotten to TO. They both have nothing to say.

Was Whitner really crying?????? Well if he'd make a play maybe that would be a tear of joy. 8th pick in the draft my *@!

Comment

• Cleve
      • Oct 2004

I'll bet he's pissed. He looked angry and quite animated in one of the last couple huddles of the game. I think it was the huddle right after Mauon let 10 seconds + needlessly tick off the clock before calling time out.

He's a competitive man, a man who wants to win. He's probably as pissed off by that mismanaged meltdown in the last 4 minutes as the rest of us watching at home are, perhaps a lot more so.

I'm sure he's got plenty to say - hopefully he starts criticizing the coaching during interviews, and soon. Only if Jauron starts taking flak from his own players, particularly a star player like T.O., will we stand a chance of getting this idiot out of Buffalo.
      Last edited by Cleve; 09-14-2009, 10:41 PM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
      per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Cleve
        I'll bet he's pissed. He looked angry and quite animated in one of the last couple huddles of the game. I think it was the huddle right after Mauon let 10 seconds + needlessly tick off the clock before calling time out.

He's a competitive man, a man who wants to win. He's probably as pissed off by that mismanaged meltdown in the last 4 minutes as the rest of us watching at home are, perhaps a lot more so.

I'm sure he's got plenty to say - hopefully he starts criticizing the coaching during interviews, and soon. Only if Jauron starts taking flak from his own players, particularly a star player like T.O., will we stand a chance of getting this idiot out of Buffalo.
        Dude. On that play Hangartner and/or Levitre called timeout. The clock kept running but then they put 6 seconds back on the clock. Get off your horse.

Comment

• raphael120
          • Oct 2005

All i know is the suicide hotline is makin bank in Buffalo right now

Comment

• lynchisthepresent
            • Aug 2008

Well, we had our safeties playing about 30 yards down the field to prevent anything deep, and there were no deep passes, so Whitner did his job. I don't know what people expect of Whitner. In this extremely conservative defense where his job is to prevent the deep ball, he isn't going to make many plays.

Comment

• malo
              • Sep 2009

I have no problem with Owens or Whitner here.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

Owens had a lot to say during the last chance drive. Too much, I think. STFU and play.

Byrd.

Comment

• raphael120
                  • Oct 2005

Where were rosco and stevie this game? i thought we had so many weapons. if both evans and t.o. were covered well, ud think that would open someone up

i still stand by the opinion that Trent is too scared to throw to his playmakers and let them make a play on the ball

Comment

• Cleve
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
                    Dude. On that play Hangartner and/or Levitre called timeout. The clock kept running but then they put 6 seconds back on the clock. Get off your horse.
                    I realize that now - it doesn't really matter.

I didn't mean to imply that Owens was mad because of the time out - I was just trying to identify the moment when I saw him act angry and animated in the huddle. He was clearly mad - probably because of the utter coaching mismanagement that had caused that unbelievable meltdown in the last 5 minutes in the first place.

You can't blame Owens - he was a virgin to the Jauron system - he'd never been "Dick"ed before. Now his cherry has been duly popped.
                    Last edited by Cleve; 09-15-2009, 07:11 AM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

When they showed Owens on the bench last night he looked like he was saying to himself "Why the **** did I come to Buffalo".
                      Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-15-2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• zone
                        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by raphael120
                        Where were rosco and stevie this game? i thought we had so many weapons. if both evans and t.o. were covered well, ud think that would open someone up

i still stand by the opinion that Trent is too scared to throw to his playmakers and let them make a play on the ball
                        Johnson was inactive and Roscoe is not a strong weapon as a receiver, IMO.

We do have a weapon though in Nelson and Trent did use him to put 6 on the board.

Trent played a great game, the loss was not on him.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by raphael120

Stevie was inactive

Comment

Working...
                          X