PDA

View Full Version : Owens Has Nothin To Say...

raphael120
09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/14/whitner-weeps-to-bolts-bills-bummed/

historypete
09-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Jauron has really gotten to TO. They both have nothing to say.

Was Whitner really crying?????? Well if he'd make a play maybe that would be a tear of joy. 8th pick in the draft my *@!

Cleve
09-14-2009, 10:40 PM
I'll bet he's pissed. He looked angry and quite animated in one of the last couple huddles of the game. I think it was the huddle right after Mauon let 10 seconds + needlessly tick off the clock before calling time out.

He's a competitive man, a man who wants to win. He's probably as pissed off by that mismanaged meltdown in the last 4 minutes as the rest of us watching at home are, perhaps a lot more so.

I'm sure he's got plenty to say - hopefully he starts criticizing the coaching during interviews, and soon. Only if Jauron starts taking flak from his own players, particularly a star player like T.O., will we stand a chance of getting this idiot out of Buffalo.

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
I'll bet he's pissed. He looked angry and quite animated in one of the last couple huddles of the game. I think it was the huddle right after Mauon let 10 seconds + needlessly tick off the clock before calling time out.

He's a competitive man, a man who wants to win. He's probably as pissed off by that mismanaged meltdown in the last 4 minutes as the rest of us watching at home are, perhaps a lot more so.

I'm sure he's got plenty to say - hopefully he starts criticizing the coaching during interviews, and soon. Only if Jauron starts taking flak from his own players, particularly a star player like T.O., will we stand a chance of getting this idiot out of Buffalo.

Dude. On that play Hangartner and/or Levitre called timeout. The clock kept running but then they put 6 seconds back on the clock. Get off your horse.

raphael120
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
All i know is the suicide hotline is makin bank in Buffalo right now

lynchisthepresent
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, we had our safeties playing about 30 yards down the field to prevent anything deep, and there were no deep passes, so Whitner did his job. I don't know what people expect of Whitner. In this extremely conservative defense where his job is to prevent the deep ball, he isn't going to make many plays.

malo
09-14-2009, 10:46 PM
I have no problem with Owens or Whitner here.

The Natrix
09-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Owens had a lot to say during the last chance drive. Too much, I think. STFU and play.

raphael120
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Where were rosco and stevie this game? i thought we had so many weapons. if both evans and t.o. were covered well, ud think that would open someone up

i still stand by the opinion that Trent is too scared to throw to his playmakers and let them make a play on the ball

Cleve
09-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Dude. On that play Hangartner and/or Levitre called timeout. The clock kept running but then they put 6 seconds back on the clock. Get off your horse.
I realize that now - it doesn't really matter.

I didn't mean to imply that Owens was mad because of the time out - I was just trying to identify the moment when I saw him act angry and animated in the huddle. He was clearly mad - probably because of the utter coaching mismanagement that had caused that unbelievable meltdown in the last 5 minutes in the first place.

You can't blame Owens - he was a virgin to the Jauron system - he'd never been "Dick"ed before. Now his cherry has been duly popped.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2009, 07:17 AM
When they showed Owens on the bench last night he looked like he was saying to himself "Why the **** did I come to Buffalo".

zone
09-15-2009, 07:20 AM
Where were rosco and stevie this game? i thought we had so many weapons. if both evans and t.o. were covered well, ud think that would open someone up

i still stand by the opinion that Trent is too scared to throw to his playmakers and let them make a play on the ball
Johnson was inactive and Roscoe is not a strong weapon as a receiver, IMO.

We do have a weapon though in Nelson and Trent did use him to put 6 on the board.

Trent played a great game, the loss was not on him.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 07:27 AM

Stevie was inactive