PDA

View Full Version : My one thread of the evening

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 10:38 PM
First - To those of you who are trippin', calling for this guy to be fired or that guy to be fired. You guys are the same ones complaining that we fired a guy a week and a half ago. Think about it.

Second - If there is one thing I'm sure I know about Jauron, its that his general philosophy would be to kneel the football in the end zone. C'mon. He's conservative Jauron. The thing you guys rip him for being, every day.

Third - To those of you saying "Cut Demetrius Bell"...again, gimme a break. In my opinion, and I've watched a lot of Bills games, the pass protection and general overall performance of the oline was better than I'd seen in a long time. You can argue that, but you'd be wrong so don't.

As to Bell. He's in his first ever start. I'd honestly call those 2 "lineup off the LOS" calls total BS. As half the time he was there anyway and didn't get called and half the time the Pats LT was lined up in the same way. It was BS. Flat out. The kid played his ass off if you ask me. This was the best I ever remember the Bills protecting their QB from the modern day Pats.

Fourth - Trent gets an A from me. He made throws down the field. The one to Reed that got called back was terrific. He showed poise, protected the football, really only had 1 bad throw on the sideline to Roscoe.

Fifth - AVP is the man. Yet another first in a long time for Buffalo to see some flow to the game plan. The calls were great. Especially on a couple of Fred's draws. Hey why not run the draw on 2nd instead of 3rd? Who'd a thunk it?

Sixth - Fred. Another great performance.

Seventh - And this one is close to my heart. I told you guys that Schobel would come back in a big way. Sack, pick, td. Not to mention several pass pressures and a near pick on a crucial 3rd down. So much for not doing anything when it matters.

--Flat out, those of you talking crap right now are the same guys that picked us to lose 90-0 or something horrendous like that. Our team put up a fight and if not for a couple mistakes by our YOUNGER players, we'd have won this game. If you don't view this as a "Moral Victory" for our offense and defense, your just flat out negative and closed minded and won't be happy til the Bills go 0-16 just so you can say they would.

I tip my hat to the team. I tip it Trent, AVP, our defense as a whole, Whitner actually was making plays. This team looked good and I'm proud of them when I go to sleep. We must beat the Bucs next week though for me to continue to feel good.

Be proud of the team!

trapezeus
09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
those are all fair points, don't tell people to be proud of this team. They embarassed themselves for the nth time in 3-4 years. this act is getting old from the bills.

We are free to rag on this bunch of losers however we see fit. the rush couldn't stay consistent. the linebackers suck in coverage and let 3rd downs get converted. and one of our 1000's of CB's didn't ****ing live up to his 1st round billing. No surprise. don't just be blindly rah rah when they lost a game that they SHOULD have won.

Don't make excuses. leave that to the players.

Novacane
09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Don't come in here scolding people and acting like a know it all.

Novacane
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
those are all fair points, don't tell people to be proud of this team. They embarassed themselves for the nth time in 3-4 years. this act is getting old from the bills.

We are free to rag on this bunch of losers however we see fit. the rush couldn't stay consistent. the linebackers suck in coverage and let 3rd downs get converted. and one of our 1000's of CB's didn't ****ing live up to his 1st round billing. No surprise. don't just be blindly rah rah when they lost a game that they SHOULD have won.

Don't make excuses. leave that to the players.

Amen. This team embarassed themselves tonight. I get so sick and tired of these jerks that tell me how to be a fan

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 10:47 PM
i'm not scolding anybody but you guys are just acting like *******s. go cry about it. the team played good against a team everybody expects to be the best in the league.

one error by one person on the team.

trapezeus
09-14-2009, 10:55 PM
but your attitude is exactly why this team loses. because half the fans just like to clap like the coach. open your eyes. this team sucks....its needs new management and for god's sake gruden is begging for the job. What the hell do these guys need. but again, ralph doesn't need to change anything because guess what dumbass fans keep showing up accepting the medocrity.

bad fans make this bad team a national bunch line. i'm sick of it.

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
but your attitude is exactly why this team loses. because half the fans just like to clap like the coach. open your eyes. this team sucks....its needs new management and for god's sake gruden is begging for the job. What the hell do these guys need. but again, ralph doesn't need to change anything because guess what dumbass fans keep showing up accepting the medocrity.

lol its the fans fault mckelvin fumbled.

your so lame i can't even respond to you anymore. just go away with your gay avatar.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2009, 11:42 PM
bump

Billz_fan
09-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Things are gonna be rough around here for a few days :D

billsTOfan
09-14-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't care if NE outplayed us statistically. If McKelvin doesn't fumble we win the game!

yordad
09-14-2009, 11:45 PM
First - To those of you who are trippin', calling for this guy to be fired or that guy to be fired. You guys are the same ones complaining that we fired a guy a week and a half ago. Think about it.

Second - If there is one thing I'm sure I know about Jauron, its that his general philosophy would be to kneel the football in the end zone. C'mon. He's conservative Jauron. The thing you guys rip him for being, every day.

Third - To those of you saying "Cut Demetrius Bell"...again, gimme a break. In my opinion, and I've watched a lot of Bills games, the pass protection and general overall performance of the oline was better than I'd seen in a long time. You can argue that, but you'd be wrong so don't.

As to Bell. He's in his first ever start. I'd honestly call those 2 "lineup off the LOS" calls total BS. As half the time he was there anyway and didn't get called and half the time the Pats LT was lined up in the same way. It was BS. Flat out. The kid played his ass off if you ask me. This was the best I ever remember the Bills protecting their QB from the modern day Pats.

Fourth - Trent gets an A from me. He made throws down the field. The one to Reed that got called back was terrific. He showed poise, protected the football, really only had 1 bad throw on the sideline to Roscoe.

Fifth - AVP is the man. Yet another first in a long time for Buffalo to see some flow to the game plan. The calls were great. Especially on a couple of Fred's draws. Hey why not run the draw on 2nd instead of 3rd? Who'd a thunk it?

Sixth - Fred. Another great performance.

Seventh - And this one is close to my heart. I told you guys that Schobel would come back in a big way. Sack, pick, td. Not to mention several pass pressures and a near pick on a crucial 3rd down. So much for not doing anything when it matters.

--Flat out, those of you talking crap right now are the same guys that picked us to lose 90-0 or something horrendous like that. Our team put up a fight and if not for a couple mistakes by our YOUNGER players, we'd have won this game. If you don't view this as a "Moral Victory" for our offense and defense, your just flat out negative and closed minded and won't be happy til the Bills go 0-16 just so you can say they would.

I tip my hat to the team. I tip it Trent, AVP, our defense as a whole, Whitner actually was making plays. This team looked good and I'm proud of them when I go to sleep. We must beat the Bucs next week though for me to continue to feel good.

Be proud of the team!First, dude should have been fired a long time ago. How someone feels about a totally different guy being fired is basically totally irrelevant.

And no, I didn't bother reading the rest of your thread.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2009, 11:49 PM
you should never leave your wny bar yordad. stay in there, drink yourself stupid, and keeps these dumb posts off this site.

billsTOfan
09-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Call a cab, Yordad

nateodoms'bff
09-14-2009, 11:52 PM

I personally love medocrity. Its the one thing that every team needs more of...

This team clearly does not suck. If you want to believe that they do, that's your right as a fan. However, while I wont tell you how to be a fan, I will suggest that you learn a little more about the game of football, how its played, and what a spell check is.

If you do those things, I guarantee you will be a happier Bills fan, not just a cliche version of one, that parrots things he reads on message boards and pft.com