PDA

View Full Version : Keith Ellison...Beat on 2 TD's Tonight to Watson

raphael120
09-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Rewatched it, Ellison was covering and let Watson get behind him both times.

This gus is a bum, he should not be starting. Start Harris, anyone for cripes sake, how much worse can you get?

BTW, did Kawika make the flight to Boston??

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Rewatched it, Ellison was covering and let Watson get behind him both times.

This gus is a bum, he should not be starting. Start Harris, anyone for cripes sake, how much worse can you get?

BTW, did Kawika make the flight to Boston??
huh? Where were the safeties? It's hard for a lber to cover a TE that can stretch the field

raphael120
09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
huh? Where were the safeties? It's hard for a lber to cover a TE that can stretch the field

I though Ellison was "fast"

Thurmal
09-14-2009, 11:07 PM
once again, our coaching staff makes absolutely zero in-game adjustments.

The defense was pretty decent tonight up until the last two drives.

justasportsfan
09-14-2009, 11:08 PM
not when you're back pedaling. The safeties shouldve given him support. If you look at the replays, they were standing there.Those were also great throws by Brady. Ellison was the best lber out there today

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 11:12 PM
not when you're back pedaling. The safeties shouldve given him support. If you look at the replays, they were standing there.Those were also great throws by Brady. Ellison was the best lber out there today

dude, don't worry about trying to have a logical conversation with this guy. he's a total idiot.

anybody who watched the game also saw ellison make several plays. you ask him to cover watson, you know thats a matchup that you'll lose.

would nic harris have made that tackle on the first 4th down that gave us momentum to start the game off with?

Oaf
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
It not a matter of being fast you dumbass. It a matter of the ball being in a perfect over the shoulder position in the back of the endzone. In both instances, the only way that play could have been stopped is if the safety (Scott, and then Byrd) read the seam route and came over from the top.

Ellison played his tail off tonight, more than I've ever seen, and if you didn't see that, well you need to watch the game again.

Thurmal
09-14-2009, 11:23 PM
i thought the safties were good too. no long passes completed against us at all.

raphael120
09-14-2009, 11:25 PM
I watched plenty. I saw Ellison miss plenty of tackles. I saw Brady not throw deep a whole hell of a lot and gain over 300 yards. I saw our team lose.

But hey, you be happy with our ****ty LB corp because it's gotten us so far thus far.

Cya at another 7-9, dumbass.

Tatonka
09-14-2009, 11:32 PM
ellison and both safeties got smoked on the identical play both times.. brutal.

Bmax
09-14-2009, 11:56 PM
15 tackles...tonight but Byrd gave him no help on that play...he looked clueless.(byrd) rookie mistake...

Bmax