PDA

View Full Version : Playing to lose

Bmax
09-14-2009, 11:14 PM
When it all said and done they way the head coach influences and leads his team is the reason why this team finds a way to lose...This would not happen to Bill parcells, cowher etc. team. The players would know what to do at all times and they would do it or else...These guys make the biggest mistakes on the biggest stage all the time...

They break down mentally at the worst times and they play to lose not to win..

They fail to attack on def when they need to...

So long Jauron .

Bmax

The Juice Is Loose
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
thats funny because i seem to recall parcells losing a playoff game because a player fumbled in the final seconds of the game. so i guess it would happen to parcells. dipstick.

all coaches tell players to not fumble gimme a break.

Throne Logic
09-14-2009, 11:21 PM
I believe the point is that, in general, the Bills seem to make a habit out of breaking the collective hearts of their fanbase.

This is not an isolated incident.

Oh, and Parcells ended up loosing a PLAYOFF game. Something the Bills haven't even sniffed in years.

And not that it had anything to do with Jauron, but the last playoff game left us all with a similar after-taste as this one did.

Bmax
09-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Just make your point ...No need for name calling.. Stay classy...By the way Bill made up for it with those super bowl rings....Something that Jauron will never have... I guess the truth hurts ....

See ya Jauron

Bmax

raphael120
09-14-2009, 11:29 PM
thats funny because i seem to recall parcells losing a playoff game because a player fumbled in the final seconds of the game. so i guess it would happen to parcells. dipstick.

all coaches tell players to not fumble gimme a break.

u in ****in denial dude. get ur mind right and focus ur anger at who deserves it, this joke of a team we all follow

GreedoII
09-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Did you notice how NE played D on the last drive of the game? aggressive. The diff between winning teams and losing teams right there.....

Mad Bomber
09-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Did you notice how NE played D on the last drive of the game? aggressive. The diff between winning teams and losing teams right there.....
:bf1: