I love the bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

I love the bills

but i'm getting sick of bills fans. grow the hell up, what an exciting game.. yesterday did I want us to win? of course. Did we deserve to win? nope. This is a young, talented team. If they turn the corner, they will be real fun to watch.

Trent Edwards is the real deal.

Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: I love the bills

what a stupid post

Yeah, I want to see us lose in heartbreaking fashion every week. That is just so FUN.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

It's funny how before the game, most fans here were saying the Bills have no shot, they suck, their offense sucks, their defense sucks, etc, the Pats will win easily. Then, when Buffalo comes out and shows that they have a chance to be a good team, and nearly win, they still suck, because they should've won.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

I do not understand how you do not understand.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

That was a VERY encouraging display by our team overall! A couple bad plays ruined it but we played WELL! I am ecstatic about the remaining 15 games!! Especially the one I'll be attending this Sunday. GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
            • May 2004

If you didn't feel real nausea last night, and continue to feel it this morning, I don't think you have the right to imply you are the best Bills fan in the world.

That was gut wrenching loss of a game that was within reach.

We are upset because we care about this team. We hurt because we live and breath Bills football. That's what it's like to be a died in the wool fan.

If a guy can't be upset today, when can he?
            "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
            --Leo Durocher

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

How? I feel like they will lose the next 15 games by one point each.
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                If you didn't feel real nausea last night, and continue to feel it this morning, I don't think you have the right to imply you are the best Bills fan in the world.

We are upset because we care about this team. We hurt because we live and breath Bills football. That's what it's like to be a died in the wool fan.

It's called growing immune to it. Most of us have lived through Wide Right, The Music City Miracle, the Cowboy Monday Night debacle, among many other heart breaking losses. This one didn't surprise me one bit. I found myself saying, they'll find a way to lose, and they did. I'm not heart broken, in fact, I don't really care. I've grown immune to it. I don't know if that's a good thing, or not, but at least I'm not letting a loss like this ruin my entire week anymore.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit

It'll hurt real bad for today, maybe tomorrow. Then most of us will move on to next week! This HURTS though.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

I think people are missing Paul's point.

There are two emotions from last night - the heart crushing disappointment at finding yet another creative way to lose a primetime game. And the encouragement one can take from this team hanging (on the road too) with the team many are predicting to be celebrating in February.

It is a definite mixed bag. I thought the Bills would lose by 24. Not score 24.

I am pissed as hell they lost and am still trying to figure out how they created that way to lose. I am also shocked and encouraged that they were not destroyed in the game.

One could make a legitimate claim that this game, on the road against New England, will be their most difficult game all year. Yet they were more than competitive. There are no moral victories for sure, but the team might not be as bad as some of us thought.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Lots to be happy for last night, lots to be excited for.

However claiming Trent Edwards is the real deal after that game is not one of those things.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                        It's called growing immune to it. Most of us have lived through Wide Right, The Music City Miracle, the Cowboy Monday Night debacle, among many other heart breaking losses. This one didn't surprise me one bit. I found myself saying, they'll find a way to lose, and they did. I'm not heart broken, in fact, I don't really care. I've grown immune to it. I don't know if that's a good thing, or not, but at least I'm not letting a loss like this ruin my entire week anymore.
                        Oh, me neither. But to say "hey, there were some good things that came out of the game too" doesn't help. To call out the fans who are passionate and know the team SHOULD have won the game is wrong. There are far too many games the Bills SHOULD have won and to tell people to stop being negative and stop *****ing is a way of accepting the losses as no big deal. In the grand scheme of life, of course it is no big deal. As a fan of a team that you want to win a championship, it is a HUGE deal. It won't get better with the current coaching staff because we will continue to lose these close games like this to good teams.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Lots to be happy for last night, lots to be excited for.

However claiming Trent Edwards is the real deal after that game is not one of those things.
                          No, but he showed more poise and ability to run an offense than he has in awhile.

It was only one game, but he did a pretty good job of running the offense and was hurt by some key drops (TO and Evans)
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            I think people are missing Paul's point.

There are two emotions from last night - the heart crushing disappointment at finding yet another creative way to lose a primetime game. And the encouragement one can take from this team hanging (on the road too) with the team many are predicting to be celebrating in February.

It is a definite mixed bag. I thought the Bills would lose by 24. Not score 24.

I am pissed as hell they lost and am still trying to figure out how they created that way to lose. I am also shocked and encouraged that they were not destroyed in the game.

One could make a legitimate claim that this game, on the road against New England, will be their most difficult game all year. Yet they were more than competitive. There are no moral victories for sure, but the team might not be as bad as some of us thought.
                            I don't want to look at the positives right now, not that I don't see them. But we can't CONTINUOUSLY disregard the negatives. Fumbles happen, false starts and stupid rookie (or first year starters) penalties happen, allowing receivers off the line and allowed to roam freely should NOT continue to happen. Giving up two scores in the last few minutes of games to lose should not continue to happen.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                              Oh, me neither. But to say "hey, there were some good things that came out of the game too" doesn't help. To call out the fans who are passionate and know the team SHOULD have won the game is wrong. There are far too many games the Bills SHOULD have won and to tell people to stop being negative and stop *****ing is a way of accepting the losses as no big deal. In the grand scheme of life, of course it is no big deal. As a fan of a team that you want to win a championship, it is a HUGE deal. It won't get better with the current coaching staff because we will continue to lose these close games like this to good teams.
                              I want them to win, and yes, they should've won last night. But, I see Paul's point too. They didn't look horrible, and the O-line, which was supposed to be their biggest weakness looked not to bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X