PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls and goats..

sauce
09-15-2009, 08:07 AM
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Goats:

THE CURSE OF BUFFALO- Anyone believe in it yet? I've been saying this for years. Different coaches, Players, Staff it dosn't matter. It is not concidence the Bills have lost multiple games in the fashion they did last night...The Cubs have nothing on the city of Buffalo.

Mckelvin- I do not have to go into detail for anyone who watched the game. I don't have a problem with taking the ball out of the endzone. My problem with McKelvin was in coverage he was horrible. It would be nice if the Bills would utilize Mc's strengths on defense (but that would be asking too much out of Perry)

Fewell- The scheme does not work plain and simple. It's getting old watching the same thing over and over WR's catching the ball 7yds and our CB's making contact at the 10 yd mark. And I don't want to hear the Bills don't have the personal to play the 3-4. Everyone said the same thing about Green Bay in the off season and look at what they did agains Chicago Sunday night. Capers looked like a genious

LB's in coverage- Maybe this is scheme related but our LB's are always one step behind in coverage. How many times have we seen TE's and RB's abuse the Bills LB's in the passing game

Balls:

Alex Van Pelt- It was refreshing to see a game called like that. Van Pelt did a great job utilizing screen passes and tosses. He played to the strength of what seemed to be an athletic offensive line.

Fred Jackson- He can flat out play. I will say I was a doubter and with each game he proves me wrong. It will be interesting to see what happends when Lynch comes back. Jackson's vision is light yrs ahead of Lynch

Shawn Nelson- I'm sure the rookie made some mistakes but two plays stood out in my mind the TD catch and a block he made in the first half. I cannot remember the specific play but it was a heck of a block.

Aaron Schobel- He takes alot of hate from Bills fans. Schobel showed up to play. If the Bills can get production from the other end the D could be very good.

The Oline- They could be very good for years to come. For as much as I crapped on Levitre for his poor play he looked stellar last night. If anyone still has doubts about the release of Walker hopefully last night proved otherwise. Did Bell have a bad game? Yes but Walker was not nor will ever be athletic enough to play on the Bills revamped line. I actually saw linemen getting to the second level. Hang and Wood played like studs

Thats all I have off of the top of my head...Thought the loss would not be as bad the next morning but its the exact opposite