PDA

View Full Version : Insane night

mybills
09-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Got elbowed twice on the way out of the stadium (head and ribs) while reading a text message. Glad I'm not a car, they would have turned me over and lit me on fire. Got separated from my friend, walked over a mile trying to find her, apparently my pulled hamstring isn't completely healed, but what a game! So glad I went.
will post some pics, but waiting for my friend to send me hers. They're probably better quality.

Novacane
09-15-2009, 09:02 AM
How nice. Imagine what they'd of done to you if the Bills did not give the game away.

JayWood
09-15-2009, 09:35 AM
I was there last night as well. The fans in my section were not that bad. All I heard during the 4th Q was how bad Brady looks, how bad the OC was calling the game, and then to see about 30-40% of the stadium walk out early!

Exciting night, once again a bad ending for us Bills fans. Thought TE looked great and LOVED the play calling by AVP.

mybills
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Did you notice that they made just as much noise for their offense as they did for their defense? :doh: Most of the cheering was during the 1st quarter, then the noise level dropped until the last 5 mins.

BillsWin
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
I would fight them. But Ive always been really scrappy and Ive always loathed the Patriots and I wasnt in a forgiving mood after the loss... :monkeyp: Pats

Scumbag College
09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Got elbowed twice on the way out of the stadium (head and ribs) while reading a text message. Glad I'm not a car, they would have turned me over and lit me on fire. Got separated from my friend, walked over a mile trying to find her, apparently my pulled hamstring isn't completely healed, but what a game! So glad I went.
will post some pics, but waiting for my friend to send me hers. They're probably better quality.

Typical Pats fans.